First Prev
of 4
Next Last
omg

Princeton, WV

#1 Oct 27, 2009
dose any one know any thing about elmer payne i was told he was running around with some chic called amy castel he has kids dosen't he is he married
2 omg

Princeton, WV

#2 Oct 27, 2009
his wife left and took the kids, and moved away. cause he was tired of him [email protected]$%&ng billie cochran!
trouble makers

Lerona, WV

#3 Oct 27, 2009
Is it not enough that you started sh** on his brother? You have to start on him too. Get a life. Learn how to spell.It's (does)not dose.You spell it wrong in every post you leave Dumb A**.
fly spy

Lerona, WV

#4 Oct 27, 2009
i think both of their wifes left them. Elmer and Jr.
Elmer is a big time druggie that runs around with Tony Triplett. So we all know what their doing. Its really no surprise who all the loosers are in Webster. Cops need to start up Cherry Falls. And stop down Elk.
omg

Lerona, WV

#5 Nov 2, 2009
trouble makers you must know them both then i donot know his brother sounds like you know them well and for your info dose does is a type o little miss perfect and your the dumb ass was just asking a f**k question i donot remember asking it directly to you but since you answered it let me reply to you i DONOT KNOW HIS F***ING BROTHER HAVE NOT COMMENTED ON HIS FUC**** BROTHER I ASKED ABOUT ELMER DID NOT KNOW HE HAD A BROTHER SO FUC* OFF OK now then i am sorry for the typo get the hell over it ok later
someone who cares

Charleston, WV

#6 Nov 2, 2009
yes he has kids and yes she left him. She was tired of all the stupied stuff and i dont blame her.
BILLIE COCHRAN

Maryville, TN

#7 Nov 8, 2009
2 omg wrote:
his wife left and took the kids, and moved away. cause he was tired of him [email protected]$%&ng billie cochran!
I DONT THINK SO SCOOTER

Since: Jul 09

bergoo,wv

#8 Nov 8, 2009
fly spy wrote:
i think both of their wifes left them. Elmer and Jr.
Elmer is a big time druggie that runs around with Tony Triplett. So we all know what their doing. Its really no surprise who all the loosers are in Webster. Cops need to start up Cherry Falls. And stop down Elk.
YOU DONT KNOW WHO YOUR TALKING ABOUT FOR 1 SO U BETTER WATCH YOURSELF
truth

Lerona, WV

#9 Nov 9, 2009
Yes Elmer's girlfriend did leave him and she had every right he put his friend's before his family he has three beautiful girl's that he really has nothing to do woth he does not even support them he is a dead beat dad that is exactly what he is he is more concerned about helping his friends then he is helping his children if it was not for their aunt and cousin those kid's wouldnot have had school cloths or any thing else he is nothing but a man whore so ladies you had better whatch out he might be a sweet talker but that is about it he is worthless as they come
amy casteel

Lerona, WV

#10 Nov 17, 2009
amy casteel say's get her name right and u know where i live come see me bitch i welcome the challenge
hey k swiss piss

Lerona, WV

#11 Nov 17, 2009
k-swiss wrote:
<quoted text>YOU DONT KNOW WHO YOUR TALKING ABOUT FOR 1 SO U BETTER WATCH YOURSELF
u better watch ur [email protected] SELF UR A PILL HEAD 2
pray

Lerona, WV

#12 Nov 19, 2009
my good ness i will pray for you all
omg

Lerona, WV

#13 Nov 19, 2009
SORRY AMY didnot mean to miss spell your name bitch I don't even know you Bitch SO get the f**k over it ok i was just asking a question ok I know elmer really well and if you are seeing him you will get what the fu** you deserve hey do me a favor ask him if he has seen his kids lately or paid them any money ok BITCH
omg

Lerona, WV

#14 Nov 19, 2009
ELMER PAYNE IS NOTHING MORE TAN A DEAD BEAT DAD AND ANY BITCH WHO GETS WITH HIM WELL I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU NO I DONOT IF U GET WITH HIM YOU DESERVE WHAT U GET AND ASK HIM ABOUT HIS KIDS HELL HE DOES NOT KNOW HOW THEY ARE DOING HAS NOT SEEN SPOKEN TO OR PAID FOR THEM IN OVER A MONTH SO THERE YOU GO LADIES DONOT LET THAT ONE GET AWAY HE IS A REAL Jewel LMFAO
omg

Lerona, WV

#15 Nov 19, 2009
amy casteel wrote:
amy casteel say's get her name right and u know where i live come see me bitch i welcome the challenge
whO DO U THINK IAM BITCH
k-swiss

Camp Creek, WV

#16 Nov 22, 2009
who ever is talkin shit about me dont know a damn thing about me i am not a pill head and it sounds like u need to take a look in the mirror bitch. so u keep shit give me ur real name and i will give u mine and we can meet and get shit strait cause u have no idea who u are messin with i dont play games or gossip about people i dont so u should do the same before you get your ass in a possision you cant even begin to handle tell me your real name and i will tell u mine and we will seetle this anytime anywhere...

Since: Oct 09

summersville

#17 Nov 22, 2009
k-swiss wrote:
<quoted text>YOU DONT KNOW WHO YOUR TALKING ABOUT FOR 1 SO U BETTER WATCH YOURSELF
these people are a joke on here...they just dont know that actually you can find out who they are!! lmao.....we got their number and the perfect time and perfect place...I guess we will read about it in the Webster Echo that someone has disappeared and they cant find them!! LMAO...yeah...yep....yeppers.. That would be a M.I.A....That will be too funny...I will be watching and dam the hoggs are hungary!!
praying

Bluefield, WV

#18 Nov 23, 2009
k-swiss wrote:
who ever is talkin shit about me dont know a damn thing about me i am not a pill head and it sounds like u need to take a look in the mirror bitch. so u keep shit give me ur real name and i will give u mine and we can meet and get shit strait cause u have no idea who u are messin with i dont play games or gossip about people i dont so u should do the same before you get your ass in a possision you cant even begin to handle tell me your real name and i will tell u mine and we will seetle this anytime anywhere...
K Swiss did miss some thing here who is talking about you I thought they were talking about Elmer Payne
GOOD GOSH

Bluefield, WV

#19 Nov 23, 2009
They were on here talking about Elmer Payne how did all these other people get dragged in to this any way I know Elmer and he is not supporting his kids and from what I understand he never really did he is more worried about what he wants and needs rather than his children wants and needs he could care less as long as he gets what he wants he worries more about his girl friends than he does his daughters and he spends more time at mikes bar than he does with his children that is just wrong I know for a fact I see his car at the bar all the time you know instead of him going to the bar and spending money he should be giveing it to his children instead of drinking it up but that is what is important too him he has three daughters ages 8 6 4 who never sees him any more he never calls them or any thing tell me how any person can do that to their children is beyond me

Since: Oct 09

summersville

#20 Nov 30, 2009
k-swiss wrote:
Well Pudd I got your back, these people on here aint worth the time...They meddle in to many peoples buisness and not their own...and they cant even give their names...so they aint worth our time!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Webster Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ruth Hilton 52 min BeepBeep 2
Places for rent (Jun '15) 54 min Bob 16
Low Life Mother 3 hr Truth Coming Out 1
NO Good Mother 3 hr Truth Coming Out 1
Jacking off while driving 4 hr Rod Stroker 5
Where the heck is Kelly Potter? 4 hr KingJose 1
married. 5 hr Info 101 1

Webster Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance