First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dixonmason

Bluefield, WV

#25 Nov 9, 2012
I wanna have a 3 way with April and her sister.Who the hell is her sister by the way ?
shoplifted

Princeton, WV

#26 Nov 9, 2012
was arrested for stealing a box of tampons and several boxes of trojans a few days ago. Damn,if this aint getting desperate as hell.
I eat ramps

United States

#27 Nov 14, 2012
PERCOSET PHIL wrote:
When I screwed her she had the ole onion puss if ya know what I mean.
I LOVE EATIN' ONIONS TOO!!
really

United States

#28 Nov 14, 2012
shoplifted wrote:
was arrested for stealing a box of tampons and several boxes of trojans a few days ago. Damn,if this aint getting desperate as hell.
Is this true? Where did it happen at?
Crazy

Summersville, WV

#29 Nov 18, 2012
What u people gona say now? Jeremy went back to his one n only love. We all knew would happen & was a matter of time(heck there was a runnin bet on when he would b back, I thought sooner) if April would let him come home, play time is over n he was bout to loose what life he valued, his woman, & dog. He had it as good as a man could get it, job, house, woman that cooked & cleaned house & waited on him hand n foot. You all can say what u want but everyone has a past Jeremy & April both do, hell April was married. She is alot of things and most have tried in this town but not alot succeded, Iam one that knows I have tried like most and was not gettin in those panty's. So assumption is everything she don't spread that easy, not for pills, dope, or anything unless she wants to..had both, didn't change anything for me. Been a good friend yo both for a long time, glad to see sorry to all u haters but told u so!!!! Run with it now!!! LOL

My My My

Bluefield, WV

#30 Nov 18, 2012
April wrote:
what way is the correct way to wipe im not sure? and Mikey's child support is now paid thanks to the honda. And he is way more of a man than jeremy ever dreamed of bein!!!!! The girl Jeremy is with is from cowen like he is they deserve each other n hope they r happy- thanx Lacey for takin that off my hands! U ALL r soo stupid!!! Stupid is as STUPID DOES!!! Jeremy will end up back in jail just like before for same reasons!! LMFAO!!! Thanx for all the goood times it was great 4 me 2!!
I would love to really show you what good times really are. You are a goodlooking and a very sweet woman that deserves so much better out of life,And I would love to be the man that would show you the good life.If you would ever wanted to see what a good life really is,just let me know.Dont pay ant attention to these varmits running their mouths,they are sick and miserable azzholes hat dont have a life.Just wanted to let you know that theres someone here that would love to treat you like the beautiful doll that you are.
1 post removed
April

Summersville, WV

#32 Nov 18, 2012
My My My wrote:
<quoted text>I would love to really show you what good times really are. You are a goodlooking and a very sweet woman that deserves so much better out of life,And I would love to be the man that would show you the good life.If you would ever wanted to see what a good life really is,just let me know.Dont pay ant attention to these varmits running their mouths,they are sick and miserable azzholes hat dont have a life.Just wanted to let you know that theres someone here that would love to treat you like the beautiful doll that you are.
This is a rare occasion that I am on here, not my cup of bullshit, but since I am humor me, I believe none of what i hear & only half of what I see. So, no to my, my, my do I know you? I am already takin crap so is itworth it to put u out there to tell me who u r? Doubt it lke this whole site bunch of cowards who will never have to face me n say this shit. cuz I am not scared!! Don't b scared you mite findout u had nothing to fear at all, most of time.
Webster

Bluefield, WV

#33 Nov 18, 2012
Thought this was about April Cochran!!!
info

Bluefield, WV

#34 Nov 19, 2012
he is playing both those girls he was at laceys yesturday morning about 6 am saw it with my own eyes but if thats what thoses girls want go for it jerm, if i could have two i would but my wife would be a very rich woman because she would kill me
Something needs done

Summersville, WV

#35 Nov 19, 2012
info wrote:
he is playing both those girls he was at laceys yesturday morning about 6 am saw it with my own eyes but if thats what thoses girls want go for it jerm, if i could have two i would but my wife would be a very rich woman because she would kill me
Can you say stalk much god y'all pathetic!
CatintheHat

Rupert, WV

#36 Nov 28, 2012
wow unless you see someone selling drugs how can you say with any certainty they are doing jus that? Jus saying
info

Bluefield, WV

#37 Dec 2, 2012
ya and he is still with both of them jeremy will go crawling back to lacey before u no it watch and see what i tell ya i hang with jerm and april i dont see them making it much longer jeremy has it made that dumb ass lacey put her house in his name that tells me that he means a lot to her when mikey gets his pills april will be gone getting high on roxys and if jeremy dont get away from the house he is gonna go to jail for what there doing in it
was there n seen w-my eye

Rupert, WV

#38 Jun 20, 2013
Can you really trust/believe someone who dose not understand? "CLADDAUGH"
milesandmilesofd 1ck

United States

#39 Jun 30, 2013
yes sir wrote:
Maybe that's not the only oppurtunity the law is getting. HahA right Jack?
Right?
No need to be catty jus''cause you couldn't get any Susan!
Braxton county

Oakvale, WV

#40 Jul 1, 2013
April Cochran is back in Crj. Right now
is

Summersville, WV

#41 Sep 26, 2013
Nasty
Good

Grafton, WV

#42 Sep 26, 2013
Braxton county wrote:
April Cochran is back in Crj. Right now
That's where she needs to be, bahaha!!!
wondering

Summersville, WV

#43 Sep 26, 2013
She needs to stay at CRJ she's a low life skank thief
1 post removed
who cares

Summersville, WV

#45 Oct 31, 2013
PERCOSET PHIL wrote:
When I screwed her she had the ole onion puss if ya know what I mean.
Ok that makes me gag. Maybe someone should send her some soap on a rope.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Webster Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Linda Gregory 2 hr Yuck 44
aleishia lyons (Nov '15) 2 hr Dumb 88
Cassie boyle 10 hr Know it all 1
Paper office employee 10 hr Unknown 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 11 hr Gail Newman 1,284
Poll sheriff election Mon Motown Joe 33
Dump in Cowen bottom Mon Hank 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Webster Springs Mortgages