First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1 Apr 21, 2012
“ Political Futures"

If Mitt wins the nomination, as seems very likely, I will enthusiastically support his candidacy because hes not OBAMA.

For my friends who have hesitation on that score,

I'd just ask you to keep four things in mind:



Justice Scalia just turned 78,

Justice Kennedy will turn 78 later this year,

Justice Breyer will be 76 in August,

and

Justice Ginsburg turned 81 recently.



We wish them all well, of course, but the brute fact is that whoever we elect as president in November is almost certainly going to choose at least one and maybe more new members of the Supreme Court -- in addition to hundreds of other life-tenured federal judges, all of whom will be making momentous decisions about our lives for decades to come.



If you don't think it matters whether the guy making those calls is Mitt Romney or Barack Obama, you must be smoking something crazy"



In November 2012, I will vote for anyone against Obama….

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2 Apr 22, 2012
I will vote against Obama as well!
chaos

United States

#3 Apr 22, 2012
goldfinger-1 wrote:
“ Political Futures"
If Mitt wins the nomination, as seems very likely, I will enthusiastically support his candidacy because hes not OBAMA.
For my friends who have hesitation on that score,
I'd just ask you to keep four things in mind:
Justice Scalia just turned 78,
Justice Kennedy will turn 78 later this year,
Justice Breyer will be 76 in August,
and
Justice Ginsburg turned 81 recently.
We wish them all well, of course, but the brute fact is that whoever we elect as president in November is almost certainly going to choose at least one and maybe more new members of the Supreme Court -- in addition to hundreds of other life-tenured federal judges, all of whom will be making momentous decisions about our lives for decades to come.
If you don't think it matters whether the guy making those calls is Mitt Romney or Barack Obama, you must be smoking something crazy"
In November 2012, I will vote for anyone against Obama….
Congrats, fingy on spelling "viable reasoning" correctly. However if you really trust "mitt" to make better decisions, you aren't capable of exercising it. And, the obvious "answering your own post" bit is really pathetic. Bliss!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#4 Apr 23, 2012
Hate to tell you this moron but that is not me either.MORON

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#5 Apr 23, 2012
By the way I never said I trust Mitt , Id probally vote for about anyone running aginst him, because I dont trust him at all. Much like you to be honest.
Tell me chaos is there anyone who you dont think I am? Maybe I am Obama and just printing this all to fool people.Maybe Im actually you and you have so many personalitys you just dont know it.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#6 Apr 23, 2012
This is good stuff right here!
I don't know you either "fingy" but if you're against Obama and his politics, I think you're probably good people!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#7 Apr 23, 2012
Yes Im aginst Obama . Poor Chaos thinks Im you along with many others. But hes a moron and we must over look him.
chaos

United States

#8 Apr 23, 2012
ViableReasoning wrote:
This is good stuff right here!
I don't know you either "fingy" but if you're against Obama and his politics, I think you're probably good people!
Try waiting at least a little while before you deploy your doppleganger. It would be a little (not much since you never change your attitudes or speech patterns) more believable. Kudos on using the "fingy" bit, but, not enough. Try again!
chaos

United States

#9 Apr 24, 2012
goldfinger-1 wrote:
Yes Im aginst Obama . Poor Chaos thinks Im you along with many others. But hes a moron and we must over look him.
"Overlook me"? You can't. You can't even try to! That ,among other things, is what makes you so much fun. No matter what I say, you WILL respond. Even though I just told you that that is exactly what I want! C'mon, try! I dare ya!! Can't resist can you? It's OK if you want to redeploy one of your many disused surrogates. That might fool some of the ("audience")you think you have( who aren't there at all). But,you'll never know the difference, and I'll get a larf. I only wonder if everyone from "Chaos the moron" to "Viable reasoning" seem real to YOU? Nobody else is sure, to say the least.Yeah, yeah.. you don't understand, I know. All this was for the benefit of greater minds than yours . And I don't assume any are reading this sh1t. It just amuses me to think of what they would think if there were anyone out there.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#10 Apr 24, 2012
Chaos you are indeed a moron .
chaos

United States

#11 Apr 24, 2012
goldfinger-1 wrote:
Chaos you are indeed a moron .
Ding Ding! Ever heard of Pavlov?

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#12 Apr 25, 2012
Heeehawww! I am so sorry gold finger but this guy or gal chaos is too much! Reminds me if that little self proclaimed genius off of the Princess Bride..."It's inconceivable that anyone else would not support our socialist loving President Obama!"
chaos

United States

#13 Apr 25, 2012
ViableReasoning wrote:
Heeehawww! I am so sorry gold finger but this guy or gal chaos is too much! Reminds me if that little self proclaimed genius off of the Princess Bride..."It's inconceivable that anyone else would not support our socialist loving President Obama!"
Dingus, I tell you to change your patterns and what do you do? Duplicate them exactly. The dimmest bulb reading this can easily see that you are talking to yourself. If only you could refrain from congratulating yourself in the transparent guise of another screen name you might fool SOMEBODY. SOMETIME. But, you can't help it , can you? You get no support from anyone, and you need it desperately . Pathos , incarnate and quintessential you are. For ever and ever amen. Idiocy without end.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#14 Apr 26, 2012
Here's the deal chaaaooossss, I am not your nemesis fingy up there. We do not talk a like and the only commonality I can see is our distaste for Obama. Now if that's all you need for conviction that we are the same, I hope your secular job is not in law enforcement. Gold finger seems to have the agenda of outing gov. conspiracy and you however seem to have only an agenda of chasing fingy's coat tails around lol. Hey when you figure it out maybe you'll join in to laugh with us at your own idiocy prevailing. "Inconceivable!"
chaos

United States

#15 Apr 26, 2012
ViableReasoning wrote:
Here's the deal chaaaooossss, I am not your nemesis fingy up there. We do not talk a like and the only commonality I can see is our distaste for Obama. Now if that's all you need for conviction that we are the same, I hope your secular job is not in law enforcement. Gold finger seems to have the agenda of outing gov. conspiracy and you however seem to have only an agenda of chasing fingy's coat tails around lol. Hey when you figure it out maybe you'll join in to laugh with us at your own idiocy prevailing. "Inconceivable!"
Ok. I am forced to admit that finger has proven totally incapable of a response on that level, and , as such, I tender a sincere apology for accusing you of being him,it ,whatever! A couple of points, however. I am not an Obama supporter. My only objection to fingys' anti Obama crap , is the fact that he seems to have no opinion of his own. Just a bunch of cut and pasted , rehashed, overblown media hype. It's annoying to read all that "sound and fury" knowing that the putative "author " has never had an original thought in his life! And ,he has created so many fake supporters that I can't be bothered to keep track of them all! If indeed, you turn out to be one of them I can only conclude that he's actually learned something about the use of the English language, recently, that he ,heretofore, has utterly failed to demonstrate. I think of Obama as the lesser of 2 evils compared to Mitt. Nothing more. I'm anti finger not pro Obama. Lastly, every one of his self created "followers" praises him just as you have and agrees with every thing he says. I'd reference a couple of threads in which he admits creating them... but he deleted them. Oh well.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#16 Apr 27, 2012
Sorry moron I have not deleted any threads ,I do have a original thought .Your a moron and you claim not to be a Obama supporter Please we can all see your ready to kiss him and slip him the tounge you little troll.I have no self created followers , you need to lay off the crack , both the kind you smoke and Obamas.I use gold finger , finger and chaos the moron as names nothing more. Chaos the moron was used to honor you .Now ill not be posting for awhile as I have to go to Arizona. I know you will miss me chaos because you have no life other than here , how pathic.
chaos

United States

#17 Apr 27, 2012
goldfinger-1 wrote:
Sorry moron I have not deleted any threads ,I do have a original thought .Your a moron and you claim not to be a Obama supporter Please we can all see your ready to kiss him and slip him the tounge you little troll.I have no self created followers , you need to lay off the crack , both the kind you smoke and Obamas.I use gold finger , finger and chaos the moron as names nothing more. Chaos the moron was used to honor you .Now ill not be posting for awhile as I have to go to Arizona. I know you will miss me chaos because you have no life other than here , how pathic.
More perverted nonsense. I guess we won't be hearing from your latest sock puppet either. No deleted threads? Right. I know better. What happened to "he poster is full of bull@@@@" among others if you didn't ? Hmm? When people ,other than me, comment on you making a fool of yourself they always go away. Now , tell me, if not you then who is making them disappear? Who else would want to? I wish the poster one was still out there. It displayed your idiocy perfectly!
chaos

United States

#18 Apr 27, 2012
chaos wrote:
<quoted text>Ok. I am forced to admit that finger has proven totally incapable of a response on that level, and , as such, I tender a sincere apology for accusing you of being him,it ,whatever! A couple of points, however. I am not an Obama supporter. My only objection to fingys' anti Obama crap , is the fact that he seems to have no opinion of his own. Just a bunch of cut and pasted , rehashed, overblown media hype. It's annoying to read all that "sound and fury" knowing that the putative "author " has never had an original thought in his life! And ,he has created so many fake supporters that I can't be bothered to keep track of them all! If indeed, you turn out to be one of them I can only conclude that he's actually learned something about the use of the English language, recently, that he ,heretofore, has utterly failed to demonstrate. I think of Obama as the lesser of 2 evils compared to Mitt. Nothing more. I'm anti finger not pro Obama. Lastly, every one of his self created "followers" praises him just as you have and agrees with every thing he says. I'd reference a couple of threads in which he admits creating them... but he deleted them. Oh well.
The Rev explained sarcasm to you on one of the ones that went away. Evidently you didn't read that before you deleted it.
chaos

United States

#19 Apr 29, 2012
ViableReasoning wrote:
Here's the deal chaaaooossss, I am not your nemesis fingy up there. We do not talk a like and the only commonality I can see is our distaste for Obama. Now if that's all you need for conviction that we are the same, I hope your secular job is not in law enforcement. Gold finger seems to have the agenda of outing gov. conspiracy and you however seem to have only an agenda of chasing fingy's coat tails around lol. Hey when you figure it out maybe you'll join in to laugh with us at your own idiocy prevailing. "Inconceivable!"
HELLO...? Hmm, a sock puppet without a "finger" up it's ass. Fizzle... huh? I'm surprised, usually he uses his phone to try to maintain the illusion of having supporters. Well, I'll still be here to ruin his day when he gets back. Ding Ding, fido. Hmmm. TV sux, period, but at 3:45 AM, DAMN! This is actually more amusing. Have fun with this dingus.
Pete

Shinnston, WV

#20 May 1, 2012
This is funny as hell. You dumb grade school educated inbred rednecks do not have enough money to vote Republician. Three- fourths of this state is on welfare and the other percentage is under educated. Get a life losers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Webster Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why? 2 hr Nameless 40
Follow the money=jail time for Baber 4 hr anxious 17
New Chief of Police (Feb '15) 5 hr Nameless 43
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Tue Dazed 4,395
Webster magistrate only works 26 weeks a year f... Tue IDID 33
gaylib cool Mon kuntpunisher 9
New business in Webster County Jan 15 Avon Man 2

Webster Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Webster Springs Mortgages