finger

United States

#1 Jan 15, 2013
What do you think about Obama using executive orders to mandate gun laws that congress won't pass but as king he wants
Get a life

Summersville, WV

#2 Jan 15, 2013
Doing the right thing!!! Shoulda done long time ago!!
1 post removed
finger

United States

#4 Jan 15, 2013
I think your missing the point. He would be bypassing congress.
I have no issue with private sales having to be registered and head shrinks having to report patients that They feel have issues and stiffer penalties for gun crimes Congress would go along with that.he will do much more that will have no real affect on gun violence while he plays king
finger

United States

#5 Jan 15, 2013
There were Over 6000 more deaths from drug overdoses than gun deaths in 2012 .Obama needs to take
action. asap maybe a drug ban would help or even make them illegal would help.
Maybe king Obama could issue a executive order to deal with it as it seems we have a real problem.maybe a law that limits how many pill are in a bottle or how much cocaine you can have in a bag would help.
finger

United States

#6 Jan 16, 2013
348,000 people were stabbed in 2011 should we ban knives or should Obama issue a executive order requiring all knifes to be made out of thin flimsy plastic with blunt points.
chaos

United States

#7 Jan 16, 2013
finger wrote:
" maybe a drug ban would help or even make them illegal"" or how much cocaine you can have in a bag"
Well, fingy... it's been done. Had every bit as much effect as any new gun legislation will. I.E. ZERO! So, what are you worried about? NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE! Just a lot of wasted effort and political posturing to no end. Relax, they'll even have to pry MINE out of my cold dead hands! It's all pointless hype, going nowhere. That's why no one cares about this thread.
finger

United States

#8 Jan 16, 2013
Chaos you dont have a clue
finger

United States

#9 Jan 16, 2013
I would trust you with a water pistol much less a gun maybe I should agree With Obama after all as you have one. OK that was judy s poke at You I'm sure you are responsible with one. But ban are comming if Obama has his way.NY just passed a law that magistrate over 7 rounds are illegal and you have 3 months to turn any you own also Are type guns are now illegal to buy and if You have one you can only sell it to a family Member. So its already happened you just dont know it.Obama cant let a good news story get by with Out trying to make a new reg or law
Harry

United States

#10 Jan 16, 2013
I think the government should leave it alone. A ban or new laws will not change a thing. I agree people who are found to have mental disorders that effect judgment reality and thought process should not have guns. But they can and will get one if they are determined.
There is no way to stop criminals from getting guns that's why we need to protect ourselves our families and our rights
finger

United States

#11 Jan 16, 2013
It was in Ireland I think.
They banned the use of glass beer mugs in bars And required the use of light weight plastic Because they felt to many people were hitting each other with the glass ones big brother is watching blame the glass not the drunk makes sense.
Amanda

Summersville, WV

#12 Jan 16, 2013
chaos wrote:
<quoted text>Well, fingy... it's been done. Had every bit as much effect as any new gun legislation will. I.E. ZERO! So, what are you worried about? NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE! Just a lot of wasted effort and political posturing to no end. Relax, they'll even have to pry MINE out of my cold dead hands! It's all pointless hype, going nowhere. That's why no one cares about this thread.
and for once I agree with you chaos. king Obama might take away the gun policy. But nothing will change and it won't happen. I mean there is a billion people out there in this country who hides guns. Personally anyone can kill a person with their own hands. It can be done. But over someone who is mental and knows that he is, should know better not to kill people.
kopkwxwmwk

Athens, WV

#13 Jan 16, 2013
everyone does
finger

United States

#14 Jan 17, 2013
Amanda wrote:
<quoted text>
and for once I agree with you chaos. king Obama might take away the gun policy. But nothing will change and it won't happen. I mean there is a billion people out there in this country who hides guns. Personally anyone can kill a person with their own hands. It can be done. But over
someone who is mental and knows that he is, should know better not to kill people.
The USA has a population slightly over 300,000,000 not billions its clear why you agree with chaos.You think Obama won't do stupid stuff with a gun ban just watch. He's even talking about bullet sales watch and learn finger knows this man has a king complex and were going tone screwed over the next 4years
uh oh

Rupert, WV

#15 Jan 17, 2013
Obama being voted back in gives great example of why I do not like electoral votes. If the voters had their way he wouldn't be in there.
from a grownup

Rupert, WV

#16 Jan 17, 2013
with kids doing the shooting, it starts with the parents. parents today make their kids everyone elses responsibility. the parents have the mindset out of sight out of mind. someone else can deal with it. or my kid is perfect and wouldn't do anything like that.
Amanda

Summersville, WV

#17 Jan 18, 2013
finger wrote:
<quoted text>
The USA has a population slightly over 300,000,000 not billions its clear why you agree with chaos.You think Obama won't do stupid stuff with a gun ban just watch. He's even talking about bullet sales watch and learn finger knows this man has a king complex and were going tone screwed over the next 4years
Wrong I only agree with him only because one thing. Zero...and that means he probably won't don nothing now and may work on it in the future. But how is that going to stop gun control?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Webster Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who?????? 4 hr i know 5
Ladies 16 hr Tommy gun 7
Ohio game warden 17 hr A James Manchin 3
wchs (Sep '14) Thu Richie Wood 5
Funk (Apr '13) Thu Me too 11
Girl at the go-mart Dec 6 A James Manchin 6
red headed dixon Dec 4 oldtimerhere 1

Webster Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Webster Springs Mortgages