Outsider "Goldfinger" calls webster r...

Outsider "Goldfinger" calls webster residents "cheese eaters"

Posted in the Webster Springs Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
chaos

United States

#1 May 4, 2012
Finger doesn't live here, but repeatedly calls those of us that do "cheese eaters " and "druggies". He's convinced that we will all vote for Obama unless he tells us "the truth" as if we're too stupid to make up our own minds. Webster Co. residents voted OVERWHELMINGLY against Obama in he last election. Finger seems to think that we all love him(Obama) now, and that it is necessary to tell us what to think this time. Because we are all a bunch of "cheese eating drug addicts". This from an arrogant idiot that DOESN'T EVEN LIVE HERE!!! What the heck??!! What do those of you that really LIVE HERE think about that @#$%?
truthbetold

Rupert, WV

#2 May 4, 2012
Bull, Webster Co. voted 52.9% Obama (1543) to 47.1% McCain (1374). Carl Rove's god, guns and gays didn't work again. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_pr...
chaos

United States

#3 May 4, 2012
truthbetold wrote:
Bull, Webster Co. voted 52.9% Obama (1543) to 47.1% McCain (1374). Carl Rove's god, guns and gays didn't work again. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_pr...
Really, I came up with another figure alltogether. Admittedly, I know diddly /squat about computers and mine barely qualifies as one anyway so I won't argue about it. That was secondary to my primary point , however. If you don't even live here(not you) what business does anyone have commenting on those of us that do?
truthbetold

Rupert, WV

#4 May 4, 2012
I can agree with your primary point. As a resident of Webster Co., I was amazed that Obama took Webster Co. when statewide McCain won by about 90,000 votes. Only seven counties went for Obama. In my humble opinion, this was an indication that the "cheese eaters" actually made an informed and positive choice to move this country away from the destructive direction that the Bush administration had steered the country. What I'm saying is, that I give the finger to the finger.
chaos

United States

#5 May 5, 2012
truthbetold wrote:
I can agree with your primary point. As a resident of Webster Co., I was amazed that Obama took Webster Co. when statewide McCain won by about 90,000 votes. Only seven counties went for Obama. In my humble opinion, this was an indication that the "cheese eaters" actually made an informed and positive choice to move this country away from the destructive direction that the Bush administration had steered the country. What I'm saying is, that I give the finger to the finger.
Whoof! Damn! I just clicked the link. Took forever to load, but... I was (due to poor research on my part) assuming that the margin was 30+% against.(Webster Co.) Not 13.1 % state wide,...(in toto)! Well, finger will have a hell of a lot of fun with this one! What can I say .. but that,.. I asked for it! Here we go!
fact

Lerona, WV

#6 May 5, 2012
In the 2008 primary, Hillary Clinton got 76% of Webster County democrat votes, compared to 14% for Obama, and 10% for Edwards.
In the Fall, Webster narrowly voted for Obama because as democrats we support the party's nominee over the Republitard that was on the ballot.
chaos

United States

#7 May 5, 2012
fact wrote:
In the 2008 primary, Hillary Clinton got 76% of Webster County democrat votes, compared to 14% for Obama, and 10% for Edwards.
In the Fall, Webster narrowly voted for Obama because as democrats we support the party's nominee over the Republitard that was on the ballot.
Will you site your source? I'm not questioning the veracity I, obviously, had it all mixed up thinking the election results were more in line with the primary. Truth be told I don't care much about politics in general but I'm getting really sick of fingers" The apocalypse is coming and Obama is the antichrist" crap!!!

“AVT DISCE AVT DISCEDE”

Since: Oct 10

MANET SORS TERTIA CAEDI

#8 May 5, 2012
chaos wrote:
Truth be told I don't care much about politics in general but I'm getting really sick of fingers" The apocalypse is coming and Obama is the antichrist" crap!!!
Strangely enough, I think a factual political discussion might be what we need. It may well serve to inoculate us against Finger's schizoid, cut and paste rants.

“AVT DISCE AVT DISCEDE”

Since: Oct 10

MANET SORS TERTIA CAEDI

#9 May 5, 2012
fact wrote:
Republitard
I've always heard the expression "RepublišÁ˝ć."
truthbetold

Rupert, WV

#10 May 5, 2012
Republicorp also applies.
facts

Lerona, WV

#11 May 5, 2012
chaos wrote:
<quoted text>Will you site your source? I'm not questioning the veracity I, obviously, had it all mixed up thinking the election results were more in line with the primary. Truth be told I don't care much about politics in general but I'm getting really sick of fingers" The apocalypse is coming and Obama is the antichrist" crap!!!
May 21, 2008 issue of the Echo has the primary results--that is the source--the vote count was 1,943 clinton, 370 obama, 248 edwards

here's a link for the fall, 2008 election in which obama got 51%, mccain 45%, others 4%
http://www.city-data.com/elec08/WEBSTER-WEST-...
facts

Lerona, WV

#12 May 5, 2012
from 1888 through 2008, webster county has always voted democratic in the fall presidential election except for one time only, in 1972, when the county voted for Nixon

http://politicalgraveyard.com/geo/WV/WB-votes...
chaos

United States

#13 May 5, 2012
facts wrote:
from 1888 through 2008, webster county has always voted democratic in the fall presidential election except for one time only, in 1972, when the county voted for Nixon
http://politicalgraveyard.com/geo/WV/WB-votes...
Thanks.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#14 May 5, 2012
As I said chaos is a moron.And malice is also.They would not know the truth unless it was beat into them ,even then they would deny it.
chaos

United States

#15 May 5, 2012
goldfinger-1 wrote:
As I said chaos is a moron.And malice is also.They would not know the truth unless it was beat into them ,even then they would deny it.
Thanky fingy! Any bump's a good one! C'mon back anytime!.....Do you not have any friends with an IQ of 80 or more who could help you come up with ANYTHING to say other than moron?
uh oh

Lerona, WV

#16 May 6, 2012
Republicant's. They can't do anything.

Didn't vote in the '08 election. I didn't like Obama and Clinton wasn't on the ballot.

The only thing good about Obama's presidency is the fact that Bin Laden was taken care of, and that was started before he came into office.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#17 May 6, 2012
Soory but He was caught because enhanced interrigation that Bush approved and Obama and Pelosi cried about .The information that took us to where Osama was was because of things Bush allowed and Obama was aginst.Otherwise the informantion that took us to who to follow would have never of been got.Obama had to sleep on the decision for a couple days At least Clinton said go.The chick had more balls than he did and would of made a better president than him.When Bill Clinton approved the Kidnaping of people overseas to be bring back her to face justice most of us consertivates said nothing as we agreed ,Obama and Pesois would of been crying blloody murder,they are more concerned about public appeasrance and the rights of those commiting crimes.I supported Clinton on this and thnk he did the right thing.Had a consertive president done it the yellow belly cheese eating O its not his fault he raped that woman and made her drink drano croud would of been crying the blues and made sure every media outlet in the world heard about it and followed the story for weeks on end.As was it was a minor news story that died quickly.As it should of been.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#18 May 6, 2012
Yes I like to hear morons talk about outsiders ,I generally talk about state elections or national when I post around the state.But its nice to see morons like Chaos talk about outsiders as if he has forgot this is America and if you are a citizen you are allowed to live wherever you want and speak freely about subjects.And as I have told him I have friends in Webster so I have a interest in things there because of that.People like Chaos will give people from other areas we are all long armed toothless inbreeds who frown on outsiders as if they had the plague.Its America Chaos And if you don't like me posting here all I can say is get over it cause I'm going to continue to.You clearly know nothing about politics your only real issue with me regardless of what you say is because I made you and your troll buddy's ,the poster and malice look foolish and have stood up to all 3 of you time and time again .It really bothers you that I speak back.I'm that way in real life and ,as I said I'm proud to be A American a vet ,I'm conservative ,believe in god and guns and personal responsibility and seeing the bad guys get punished for their transgressions.I even agreed with malice baiting perverts on line ,what hes to big a moron to understand if one of them did commit suicide because of his e mails them he could face charges.He seems to think he can not be tracked and is super hacker but I know full well he can be tracked .But I have Issues with perverts who pry on children so I'm not making the phone calls to federal cyber crimes division to turn his moron a@@ in or did I malice keep up the baiting and you will be able to decide for your self. if I did make the call or not.As you have a profile on record with topix and confessed on line to what you were doing getting a ,only a true moron would confess to breaking federal laws on a Internet forum getting and monitoring your IP address would be easy no matter how many times you change it or mask it . Think about that moron.Your about 1/100 as smart as you think you are.I told both of you months ago I was on here because of the 3 of you and why more or less.2 of you have been big enough morons to play right along that would be Chaos and malice.Why do some of my posts come up from Dallas so often ,there is a reason but malice the moron may find out the hard way ,and chaos is just stupid enough to wait his turn.
goldfinger the moron

Lerona, WV

#19 May 6, 2012
any way you slice it, goldfinger is just one large piece of moron
finger

United States

#20 May 6, 2012
What malice did I strike a nerve?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Webster Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge Bloom rules in favor of Nicholas board in... 4 hr EMMETT TILL 8
Amelia Neal 13 hr Truth 2
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 19 hr RSM 4,194
Embezzlement in Richwood? Fri Concerned 1
Very best idea to save Richwood !!! Fri Corruption 27
Amelia Neal Fri How funny 6
person Fri Wundrun 3

Webster Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Webster Springs Mortgages