rumor has it one of the webster footb...

rumor has it one of the webster football players have mono.

Posted in the Webster Springs Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Frieda Gump

United States

#1 Aug 17, 2009
seems like everyone is sleeping with everybody, you just have to wonder that if mono is going around the football team, who all else has it, the cheerleaders?? hmm. you never know we might all find out who's doing who when they all end up with mono. if they don't stop it now, nicholas county will have it hands down!
sassygirl

United States

#2 Aug 17, 2009
well I don't know but I've heard a football player has been taken out of practice because he tested positive for mono, I'm wondering how many football players have drank after him and how many of the little cheerleaders have loved on him..?
backwoods mama bear

United States

#3 Aug 17, 2009
I hadn't heard anything, I'm going to have to look into this, my friend has a son who plays football. it's a scary thought in webster county, it'll probably rage in the high school.
Ralph

United States

#4 Aug 17, 2009
I am dating a cheerleader, and I had better not come down with mono.

Since: Aug 09

VA

#5 Aug 17, 2009
Mononucleosis is a viral infection that is transmitted by saliva, thus the nickname, "the kissing disease." It can also be contracted from drinking fountains, cups, glasses, etc. It is highly contagious. I contracted it years ago, and I wasn't kissing anyone at the time.
wchbreaker21

United States

#6 Aug 17, 2009
it's kinda scary that our football team is starting to develop mono, it is webster county, and if one person has it, it's hard to tell who else will get it!!
lol

Lerona, WV

#7 Aug 17, 2009
only in webster county they proable got it from a cousin :)
Gus

United States

#8 Aug 17, 2009
this is not a rumor, there is a football player that has mono, he has been taken out of practice due to mono. He could get personal injuries if he participated in practice while being infected.
webstercountypol ecat

United States

#9 Aug 17, 2009
boy I hope he wasn't kissing any of those cheerleaders I was kissing on, it'd be hard to explain to my gf how I got mono. hehe
jay

Bluefield, WV

#10 Aug 17, 2009
who is the player?
noyb

Bluefield, WV

#11 Aug 18, 2009
u guys are stupid...u can catch mono simply by touching a doorknob that someone hade previous touched after sneezin in their hand....u dont have to sleep with anyone to catch mono....u guys need to grow up and quit spreadin stuff about kids....get a life...u all worry to much about who is sleepin with who and who is narcin on who...guess what if u mind ur own business and keep ur legs closed and di ck in ur pants and u dont do drugs...then guess what there isnt gonna be anyone narcin on u and u wont have to worry about u catch something....
2 posts removed
backwoods mama bear

United States

#14 Aug 18, 2009
I just wonder how many people at the high school really do have mono? wish someone would inform me who has mono, that way I could get on with my life and have some fun, without the worry of catching mono.
FYI

Princeton, WV

#15 Aug 18, 2009
The boy who has the mono, his girlfriend lives in Richwood.
BTW Frieda Gump, We play Richwood not Nichlas County.
Frieda Gump

United States

#16 Aug 18, 2009
who is she?
Frieda Gump

United States

#17 Aug 18, 2009
oh and FYI where the he?? do you think richwood is "nicholas county"
hmm

Lerona, WV

#18 Aug 18, 2009
i bet its that kid everyone calls clev
FYI

Princeton, WV

#19 Aug 18, 2009
Yes but If Nicholas county Had it then it would be the Grizzles Wagon Wheel. And we dont play them, we play Richwood, so you should have said Richwood will have it this year or the Lumberjacks will have it this year.
Frieda Gump

United States

#20 Aug 18, 2009
yeah, you've got that right there FYI they, Richwood, will have it this year, the Lumberjacks have dusted off that shelf where that Wagon Wheel will sit. at least you've got that much right.
backwoods mama bear

United States

#21 Aug 18, 2009
who's that?
FYI

Princeton, WV

#22 Aug 18, 2009
PHAHA HA AHA HAHA HA HA HA

Whatever, are you smoking crack?
well You probably are since you are defending Richwood and all.

Anyways,
Lets get this straight, We, The Webster County Highlanders, have had the Wagon Wheel for 10 years, and this year will make 11.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Webster Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Richwood Treasures 47 min Treasure trash 67
Fire Baber, impeach Baber, investigate him 50 min Wandering 42
tressi grey 52 min DUH 3
Mumseys 58 min Ripped Off 1
Move to Webster Springs? Fri dont 12
Webster Memorial Hospital Fri Just me 3
closet case Thu ccj26288 14

Webster Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance