First Prev
of 4
Next Last
so sorry

Huntington, WV

#1 Aug 13, 2010
I hate to hear of his passing. Went to school with him.
Hello

Clay, WV

#2 Aug 13, 2010
Which Stoney Cogar? Where is he from and about how old is he and when and what happen?
rain

United States

#3 Aug 14, 2010
Stoney cogar has a sister named crystal, lived on union st as a child, I believed he was livin up bergoo he was in his 30's his moms name is sandy he was married to a girl named sage they have a beautiful daughter gabby whi is 2 I thik and I believe he passed after a brave brave fight with cancer!! Luv and prayers toThe Stoney Cogar family and friends!! He was on hellof a guy!! I honestly didn't know anyone who did not like stoney!!he was one of the last "good ol'boy's" Webster had left!
Looking

Summersville, WV

#4 Aug 14, 2010
im sadden as he was my brothers best friend, grew up with each other and i think ur right i dont think no one would dislike stoney as i liked him. i used to look for him in town and i didnt know he was married sage was lucky n i know how much she will be going through my heart goes out to her. i will miss stoney and him coaching football.
an old friend

Summersville, WV

#5 Aug 14, 2010
stoney will be missed deerly and best wishes to sage and they little girl our hearts go out to you we are sooooo sorry for your loss
sorry but

Lerona, WV

#6 Aug 14, 2010
I just found out that he had cancer yesterday, was wondering how he was. I have known him for a long time, Prayers for Sage and Gabby at this time.
caring

Lerona, WV

#7 Aug 14, 2010
prayers to stoneys family i knew him as a child. from what i understand he was a great son,bro.husband,and father. rest in peace stoney and know that you were and are loved.
Hello

Clay, WV

#8 Aug 14, 2010
rain wrote:
Stoney cogar has a sister named crystal, lived on union st as a child, I believed he was livin up bergoo he was in his 30's his moms name is sandy he was married to a girl named sage they have a beautiful daughter gabby whi is 2 I thik and I believe he passed after a brave brave fight with cancer!! Luv and prayers toThe Stoney Cogar family and friends!! He was on hellof a guy!! I honestly didn't know anyone who did not like stoney!!he was one of the last "good ol'boy's" Webster had left!
Thank you for the response. I hate to hear this aful news our prayers go out to Stoney's family and he will be missed by all.
ERIC CLAPTON

Lerona, WV

#9 Aug 14, 2010
tears in heaven.....dedacated to stoney....rest in piece man your dads waiting on ya
rain

United States

#10 Aug 14, 2010
ERIC CLAPTON wrote:
tears in heaven.....dedacated to stoney....rest in piece man your dads waiting on ya
awe that brought tears to my eyes! Ur right his daddy greeted him with open arms!
just a friend

Camp Creek, WV

#11 Aug 14, 2010
sorry to here about stoney
stoneys hater

Oakvale, WV

#12 Aug 15, 2010
stoney died of a over dose lol its his own dumb ass falt mayy he rip tho
bull

Crawley, WV

#13 Aug 15, 2010
thats a lie
no one

Rupert, WV

#14 Aug 15, 2010
stoneys hater wrote:
whoever this is your a complete idiot and saying shit like that will bite you in your ass you are a loser and you better hope that people dont find out who you are that shit is fighting words
who doesnt

Summersville, WV

#15 Aug 15, 2010
bull wrote:
thats a lie
not a lie i been reading alot on facebook who are u to come on here put ppl nice as he was and his wife in hell when she just lost her loved one...bug off leave her alone.
1 post removed
who doesnt

Summersville, WV

#17 Aug 15, 2010
stoneys hater wrote:
ur an idot ppl like u need to die yourself he DID NOT DIE OF OVER DOSE AND DID NOT KILL HIMSELF HE HAD CANCER AND TRIED HARD TO FIGHT FOR IT!!!! SOMEONE LIKE U NEEDS TO BE SHOT AND DEAD
a classmate

Summersville, WV

#18 Aug 15, 2010
who doesnt wrote:
<quoted text>ur an idot ppl like u need to die yourself he DID NOT DIE OF OVER DOSE AND DID NOT KILL HIMSELF HE HAD CANCER AND TRIED HARD TO FIGHT FOR IT!!!! SOMEONE LIKE U NEEDS TO BE SHOT AND DEAD
Agree with you 100% He fought and fought hard and for some idot to come on here and say shit like that is not right. He left a family behind, a baby girl that he will never get to see grow up and you get on here and talk shit about him.... He was a hell of a man and would of done anything for anybody... RIP STONEY.
Sandy Cogar

Oakvale, WV

#19 Aug 15, 2010
I am the mother of Stoney. If anyone can find out who "Stoney"s Hater" is or if u can tell me how to find out through Topix please let me know immediately. This is not gonna be let go and not gonna be forgotten. The person who said this about my son DOES NOT even know who he is or even what he looked like. There was NOTHING ever written on FB about him either that was negative. EVER No one on here that is throwing comments back at this person can say enough to stress to them what they really r - well at least I would not use that kind of language. The more u feed an idiot the more they're gonna reply and they've already shown what kind of a person they r. Just wanted to get on here to start - well u know. I knew for a 100% fact that when I saw all the WONDERFUL things that people were saying about Stoney that someone who doesn't even know who he is would start something and I was right.
THANK U TO ALL OF U ON HERE THAT LOVED HIM AND HAD GOOD THINGS TO SAY ABOUT HIM. U'ALL R THE ONES WHO REALLY KNEW HIM AND I THANK U. Please let me know right away how I can find out who this is. I PROMISE U I WON'T STOP TILL I FIND OUT. HONEST.
Sandy Cogar

Oakvale, WV

#20 Aug 15, 2010
One more thing to the idiot. Stoney was totally unconsious for a week before he passed. Your drug overdose accusation is totally nuts. But I promise I will meet u in court. I ssy no more and u better stop now to.
pam

Rupert, WV

#21 Aug 15, 2010
way to go sandy!! no one should have to put up with this bull crap! and thats all it is, those that knew stoney knew a great guy. this idiot named stoneys hater never knew him and probably better off for stoney not to know him. i cant understand why some people are so pathetic that they do this kind of crap. know that we are thinking of you,krystal,sage and the little one. if you havent guessed yet who i am this is justa reminder. remember,you used to work with my mom at seneca,got me now? dont let this bull get to you, we ALL know that it is just trash talking. love you bunches and keeping you in prayer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Webster Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Richwood Flood 2016 9 hr Enough already 1
Johnny Holmes? 9 hr Dont believe it 5
Wake up nicholas county Thu Jimdandy 13
Allen Cogar Thu lesley92 7
Richwood Dairy Queen Thu carl sampals 9
Cleta Thu Seriously 3
Pictures or Information Webster Springs Jun 29 rootsinwebsterspr... 2

Webster Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance