walter

Craigsville, WV

#1 Jan 3, 2013
shouldn't b.o.e. members set an example for our children? if yes then someone needs to have a talk with the b.o.e. president Mrs Tanner for the filth that comes out of her mouth on facebook. she may think she's being funny but her trashy mouth is not funny!!!!7868
VOTE

Athens, WV

#2 Jan 3, 2013
The people voted for her. Time to vote people in that represent our county in a better light. You have no one to blame but yourselves.
moonpoop

Bluefield, WV

#3 Jan 3, 2013
exactly how many tatoos does that lady have?
from a grownup

Rupert, WV

#4 Jan 3, 2013
who cares how many tats she has
It needs to stop

Craigsville, WV

#5 Jan 3, 2013
What does it matter how many tattoos she has as long as she does her job Anne she does do that she is a good person and would anybody she could what she does with her body is her bussiness and nobody elses why do u people get on here and put junk on here about people that u know nothing about why don't u go to her face and tell her instead of putting it on here or r u afraid to
whocares

Camp Creek, WV

#6 Jan 3, 2013
they will let anyone be on the board of ed in webster. hell they even let louise hamrick do it
Paula Mae Tanner

Rupert, WV

#7 Jan 4, 2013
Has it escaped your attention that my facebook has been deleted? And if you have anything to say to me about my tattoos, come see me personally. I'd be more than happy to address it to you face to face.
i have noticed

Athens, WV

#8 Jan 4, 2013
Paula Mae Tanner wrote:
Has it escaped your attention that my facebook has been deleted? And if you have anything to say to me about my tattoos, come see me personally. I'd be more than happy to address it to you face to face.
yeppers ol' paula, i have noticed you haven't been on facebook lately; i miss your trashy, slutty, profane-filled posts, kind of like the buckwild mentality you had going on there; so sorry to see you go
its out there

Lerona, WV

#9 Jan 5, 2013
Paula Mae Tanner wrote:
Why did you delete it? If you have nothing to hide or ashamed of what you put on there , then why delete it??? I guess it was in one of your drunken or high moments that you put that stuff on there and woke up the next morning and seen what you said.. and as always tried to cover up your drunkin erragantness.
Samantha Young

United States

#10 Jan 5, 2013
Paula is a wonderful person. How does her Facebook or her private life have anything to do with her job at the board? Her Facebook is just that hers. I have her as a friend and not once have I seen her post any that is profane or obscene... I thisI people who have no life spend to much time on this site trying to bring people down. Post your real name and let us take a look into your private lives...
Broom

Athens, WV

#11 Jan 6, 2013
A new broom sweeps clean. Time for a new BOE. . . Cant be a good example, cant get the job done, cant budget money properly then it is time to put in people that can......
wooow

Havelock, NC

#12 Jan 6, 2013
Does anyone else find it hysterical that someone who is arguing about the ineffectiveness of the educational system pulled a word like erragantness out of their rear end? Erragantness? That is not even a typo. You completely made up a word.(PS I think you were aiming for the word arrogance, although I have no idea what drunken arrogance is). Stick to little people words dearie.
Funny

Athens, WV

#13 Jan 6, 2013
I guess when people dont know how to use spell check they show their ignorance. You dopes that cant spell, when you see the word underlined in red. It means you didnt spell it right.....
chaos

United States

#14 Jan 7, 2013
Funny wrote:
I guess when people dont know how to use spell check they show their ignorance. You dopes that cant spell, when you see the word underlined in red. It means you didnt spell it right.....
thay don kar you dint gett much r1t eetheere hhuuhh hhuuhh%
its out there

Lerona, WV

#15 Jan 7, 2013
Samantha Young wrote:
Paula is a wonderful person. How does her Facebook or her private life have anything to do with her job at the board? Her Facebook is just that hers. I have her as a friend and not once have I seen her post any that is profane or obscene... I thisI people who have no life spend to much time on this site trying to bring people down. Post your real name and let us take a look into your private lives...
UMMMM Wrong !!!! When she gets on facebook everyone knows what you post others can see. You didnt see anything cause she deleted it. DUH !!If she isnt ashamed.. then again...WHY DELETE IT??? And as for you little Miss Samantha, you wonder why ppl spend time on this site causing trouble. Well FYI Your on it and are only helping keeping the site going. SOOO why are you on this site? NOSEY that's why , just like the rest of us. LMAO. Oh and by the way i don't have a facebook , due to my business is that... MINE !!! I would like a respond lets keep this site going, you know ..just for the entertainment due to ppl like US spend to much time on this site.
not gone

Rupert, WV

#16 Jan 7, 2013
U can google her name + fb and it will come up in the search. Stuff iis never truly deleted on the internet.
VEAL CUTLET

Bluefield, WV

#17 Jan 7, 2013
I wanna see the tat on her butt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Webster Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 23 min Native 3,993
yeah she a trifflin friend indeed she a gold di... 40 min karma train 2
Hospital bottoms 51 min answer man 56
Kim Sill (Yates) (Mar '16) 12 hr Birdybird 7
murder on maple street (Jul '15) 18 hr Wow 23
webster fitness center Feb 24 Trauma 12
True Feb 22 Duh 21

Webster Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance