First Prev
of 2
Next Last
its me

Rupert, WV

#1 Sep 17, 2010
watch out 4 dave mason and linda myers they r rats and geuss what it didnt work be 4 u tell lies it better be the truth if any body knows these people stay the fu ck away lieing fu cks

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#2 Sep 18, 2010
man, f*ck you.
me me

Rupert, WV

#3 Sep 18, 2010
jen&larry stoled my med thats the truth.idont lie
The Brat

Mcalester, OK

#4 Sep 18, 2010
If Jen and Larry told you, then it is hearsay. Purely gossiip.. Why don't you just shut up till you know what you are talking about Are you that desperate for attention?
rain

United States

#5 Sep 18, 2010
Linda myers from highlander pharmacy??
And
Who is jen and larry???
its me

Rupert, WV

#6 Sep 18, 2010
TheTruth91 wrote:
man, f*ck you.
no fu ck u we dont like rats
its me

Rupert, WV

#7 Sep 18, 2010
oh bye the way linda told everything on u lmfao
Pack Rat

Rupert, WV

#8 Sep 18, 2010
Saw show on TV about them. They keep EVERYTHING.
its me

Rupert, WV

#9 Sep 18, 2010
me me wrote:
jen&larry stoled my med thats the truth.idont lie
no ur a fu cking lier nark
danny

Bluefield, WV

#10 Sep 18, 2010
biggest rat ever in webster lisa wright... she got arrested in june 14 charges, got out in july,,,, on unsupervised probation one charge per larceny... everything else disappeared from all paperwork except warrant papers... five people she dealt with went to jail... in the mean time
rain

United States

#11 Sep 18, 2010
Plz tell me in a mature honest way what is wrong with rats?
If U choose to break the law then y should u not
Be told on? U people think that u r not bothering anyone but
U are, it affects everyone, anything we do in life directly or indirectly
Affects people! People who rat with good intentions
Or not r doin the right thing for everyone! If u
Would get off drugs and grow up u would see
The light!
danny

Bluefield, WV

#12 Sep 18, 2010
rain... i agree to a point... but if you rat just so you don't go where you belong jail .... then you are wrong
its me

Lerona, WV

#13 Sep 19, 2010
rain wrote:
Plz tell me in a mature honest way what is wrong with rats?
If U choose to break the law then y should u not
Be told on? U people think that u r not bothering anyone but
U are, it affects everyone, anything we do in life directly or indirectly
Affects people! People who rat with good intentions
Or not r doin the right thing for everyone! If u
Would get off drugs and grow up u would see
The light!
we didnt break thefu ckin law dave fu ckin lied on us
its me

Rupert, WV

#14 Sep 19, 2010
danny wrote:
rain... i agree to a point... but if you rat just so you don't go where you belong jail .... then you are wrong
i agree
its me

Rupert, WV

#15 Sep 19, 2010
rain wrote:
Plz tell me in a mature honest way what is wrong with rats?
If U choose to break the law then y should u not
Be told on? U people think that u r not bothering anyone but
U are, it affects everyone, anything we do in life directly or indirectly
Affects people! People who rat with good intentions
Or not r doin the right thing for everyone! If u
Would get off drugs and grow up u would see
The light!
being acused and doin it is 2 diff things so get ur storie rite
fatuglyanstupid

United States

#16 Sep 19, 2010
its me wrote:
<quoted text>no fu ck u we dont like rats
kevin hamrick and adam perrine. kevin got busted years ago an got off by ratting and if adam knows your biz then so does dewayne vancokehead!fu*k abunch a rats!!!

“I am boss”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#17 Sep 19, 2010
Webster County is labeled rat central. One person knows something, the entire county knows. That is why no one knows who I am.
its me

Rupert, WV

#18 Sep 20, 2010
rain wrote:
Linda myers from highlander pharmacy??
And
Who is jen and larry???
its linda myers from erbacon she's still up there with the rat she must be one two it takes one two know one
amazed

Rupert, WV

#19 Sep 20, 2010
Thexis wrote:
Webster County is labeled rat central. One person knows something, the entire county knows. That is why no one knows who I am.
You flatter yourself. Nobody gives a crap who you are.
danny

Bluefield, WV

#20 Sep 21, 2010
you know what cann't do the time don't do the crime... don't do with the intention of making someone else pay for your mistakes...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Webster Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 6 hr David Moniker 3,990
I ain't sayin she's a gold digger 7 hr Jcice 7
Fun?? 7 hr aha 9
I ain't saying she's a gold digger 12 hr Envy 2
Riffle 12 hr Envy 11
True 12 hr Duh 21
webster fitness center Tue tah 8

Webster Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Webster Springs Mortgages