First Prev
of 3
Next Last
No one

Summersville, WV

#1 Jun 23, 2010
anyone know of him the one from diana? Apparently hes been with betsy hall...anyone got information on him?

Princeton, WV

#2 Jun 23, 2010
how old is he?
No one

Summersville, WV

#3 Jun 23, 2010

United States

#4 Jun 23, 2010
She's hot and smart!
No one

Summersville, WV

#5 Jun 23, 2010
seriously? shes nasty!!
no no no

Huntington, WV

#6 Aug 10, 2010
He's with betsy house, not betsy hall.

Bluefield, WV

#7 Aug 10, 2010
betsy house...that's that hot girl I wanted to screw

“livin life”

Since: Aug 10

#8 Aug 10, 2010
whatever happened to her havent seen her in forever

Rupert, WV

#9 Aug 11, 2010
I think someone sets around with a yellow book and just goes down the list of who to start s**t about. And if they have kids that someone knows about, after people get bored of trashing that person, they move to their kids. Correct? No need to answer that. It's true. You can tell. Here for the longest time, the people who are singled out with their own topic...(anyone notice this besides me?) Are going in alphabetical order. So, here again, since I had to state something. It's time for some singing. Which most won't read. But for those of you who do... Take them, and think about it.--------- Warm yourself by the fire, son, And the morning will come soon. I’ll tell you stories of a better time, In a place that we once knew. Before we packed our bags, and left all this behind us in the dust, We had a place that we could call home, And a life no one could touch... Don’t hold me up now. I can stand my own ground. I don’t need your help now. You will let me down. We are the angry and the desperate. The hungry, and the cold. We are the ones who kept quiet, And always did what we were told. But we’ve been sweating while you slept so calm, In the safety of your home. We’ve been pulling out the nails that hold up everything you’ve known. So open your eyes child... Let’s be on our way. Broken windows and ashes are guiding the way. Keep quiet no longer. We’ll sing through the day, of the lives that we’ve lost, and the lives we’ve reclaimed.

Summersville, WV

#10 Aug 11, 2010
are u trying to say? all i know is steve is with betsy house has been for 4 years and he cyber sex women on chat.
1 post removed
bling bling

Smoot, WV

#12 Aug 11, 2010
i thought steve cogar lived up jumbo and is around 45 or so? has a son named shawn cogar.

Bluefield, WV

#13 Aug 16, 2010
no its not that steve cogar

Bluefield, WV

#14 Aug 16, 2010
if he is harrassing you in any way and won't stop, notify the authorities
No one

Summersville, WV

#15 Aug 16, 2010
it wont do any bit of a good...he will just keep cheating on betsy and she hasnt even done nothing!!!!

Bluefield, WV

#16 Aug 16, 2010
why dont you tell her
No one

Summersville, WV

#17 Aug 16, 2010
ill let her find out on her own...she did when she first got with him but it was just sickning...

Princeton, WV

#18 Aug 16, 2010
No one wrote:
it wont do any bit of a good...he will just keep cheating on betsy and she hasnt even done nothing!!!!
Cheating on her? I wanna know who the hell else would want him? Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww god

Bluefield, WV

#19 Aug 16, 2010
right on! thats right let her find out herself
No one

Summersville, WV

#20 Aug 16, 2010
=)) sure as hell not me, but i know right, discusting. he doesnt shower right, and he is just simply discusting, me and my niece makes fun of him all the time!! look at who hes dating, thats worse!! I hope to god they dont get a baby, if they do its gonna be ten times worse, maybe an alien!!
betsys cousin

Bluefield, WV

#21 Aug 17, 2010
sounds like youre jealous, leave her the hell alone, by what she told me she has no intention of marrying him, and if they were going to have a baby, they would have already by now but she doesnt want kids, you dont even know her!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Webster Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Minority (employed)report 2 hr GREASY 5
Create your own Forum 3 hr word 995
Angie Davis 13 hr just wonering 4
Richwood cops Fri How boutcha 2
Mendy Fri JOE 13
Football Fri Things never change 9
drew Fri yeah 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Webster Springs Mortgages