Next Last
Who knows

Lerona, WV

#1 Oct 30, 2010
well Ed davis is geting a divorce and debra is haveing some one else baby
really

United States

#2 Oct 30, 2010
Never heard of them before! Where they from?
sha
#3 Oct 31, 2010
no there not and that is his baby some people on here are so stupid
DEBRA DAVIS

Athens, WV

#4 Nov 1, 2010
For anyone's information on this site, I am not getting a divorce from my husband, and the baby I am carring is most definitely HIS!!!! Who ever started these lies, YOU seriously need to get a life and grow up!!! It's reall childish of you to get on here and start lies, hide behind some FAKE ASS name and talk garbage about people you don't even know!!!!!!! Why don't you tell me who you are?????
DEBRA DAVIS

Athens, WV

#5 Nov 1, 2010
sha wrote:
no there not and that is his baby some people on here are so stupid
Thank you! Who are you?
momma to be

Athens, WV

#6 Nov 1, 2010
dont know you but have known ed since he was a little boy. dont mind these crazy people on here. they must have nothing better to do with their time. CONGRATS on the new addition to your family!!!!
1 post removed
DEBRA DAVIS

Athens, WV

#8 Nov 2, 2010
momma to be wrote:
dont know you but have known ed since he was a little boy. dont mind these crazy people on here. they must have nothing better to do with their time. CONGRATS on the new addition to your family!!!!
Thank you. We are very blessed with the coming addition to our family. The "rude" people on this site don't bother me, it's the fact they have no life of thier own, and have to spread lies about people they don't even know.
DEBRA DAVIS

Athens, WV

#9 Nov 2, 2010
Geesh wrote:
Get off the HUD, foodstamps, medicaid, clothing vouchers, and SSI and try to support your family on just your husbands wages. You can't !!! Therefore the tax payers like us are supporting your family ! You are the epitomy of WELFARE REFORM !!!
For 1 you don't know me or my family! For 2 it should be manditory that everyone that post's on this site should have to put their "real" name's not hide behind some "fake" name's! What do you really have to hide? You obviously don't want the people around here to know what you are really like, that's why you hide who you are. Well I have nothing to hide!! That's why I put my real name on here. I'm proud of my family! And for your information we do support our family with my husband's wages, he works full time, obviously you don't cause you have too much time on your hands to sit on the internet, and talk crap about people you don't know!!!! We don't receive half of what you mentioned, and even if we did it's entirely none of your business!!!! We support our family NOT YOU!!!! You are ingorant to tell lies about people, I really feel sorry for your jealousy. over Your jealousy because you wish you had the family that I have. You "Geesh" and the "who knows" person seriously need to get overselves. You don't know us so stop talking about us!
hahaha

Summersville, WV

#10 Nov 2, 2010
now everybody knows that it isn't debbie that is the one that goes out and screws around. that is her sister maria. seeing as how her husband has left her and moved back to webster because of it. once a nasty ass always a nasty ass!
cheryl winland

Lerona, WV

#11 Nov 2, 2010
Is this all people have to do is talk about everybody. you should be ashamed of the way you are acting. this is my daughters you with the name hahaha and the other geesh. couldn't you even give tour name? what's the matter with you? If you would tell the truth, then you wouldn't have to make up names. Debras' husband, Ed has 2 jobs. Apparently you don't have one, because wou wouldn't have the time to spread lies about my family. Just leave them alone and get down on your knees and ask GOD to forgive you. Even though you won't give your real name, God knows exactly who you are. About maria, you need to lay off her also. You have no idea what is going on in her life. Maybe it is your own life you are talking about. Leave other people alone, that you know nothing about. Shame on you. If you would get a life of your own then you wouldn't try messing up others lives
hahaha

Summersville, WV

#12 Nov 2, 2010
ah did i hit a nerve! and i didn't say anything bad about debbie. it was all about maria. and i guess the truth hurts. she isn't never going to be able to keep a man because sh can't keep her legs closed! and as for whats going on in er life please isn't nothing else than what has went on in other peoples lifes and they don't go spreading their legs to every tom, dick and harry. poor poor maria. PLEASE! GIVE ME A BREAK! and as for god being brought into this why don't you try to preach to her. sounds like to me she needs it worse!
cheryl winland

Lerona, WV

#13 Nov 3, 2010
I am pretty sure I know who you are.pEOPLE LIKE YOU GET THEIR KICK TRYING TO WRECK LIVES OF OTHERS, BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE A DECENT LIFE OF THEIR OWN, SO YOU TRY TO DO YOUR BEST TO MESS IN OTHER LIVES. YOU WILL ANSWER FOR THE RUMORS YOU ARE SPREADING AROUND. IT WILL COME RIGHT BACK ON YOU AND THE OTHER ONE. I HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A LOT OF FUN DOING BAD THINGS TO PEOPLE. YOU HAVE SAID MANY MEAN AND HATEFUL THINGS ABOUT MY DAUGHTER. IF THEY ARE TRUE THEN THAT IS HER BUSINES, NOT YOURS. NO YOU DON'T HURT ME ONE BIT, BECAUSE I AM BETTER THEN THAT. I DON'T CALL OTHERS FILTHY NAMES AND DO WHAT YOU ARE DOING, TRYING TO HURT PEOPLE. MARIA IS MY DAUGHTER AND THATS A FACT AND SO IS DEBRA. I LOVE THEM BOTH NO MATTER WHAT. YOU ARE PROBABLY THE ONE THAT STARTED THIS STUFF BEFORE, AND MYSELF AND DEBRA GOT THE BLAME FOR IT.YOU NEED TO CONSIDER WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND GET RIGHT, BEFORE ITS TOO LATE.
1 post removed
home bound

Princeton, WV

#15 Nov 3, 2010
Ask your daughter how she cursed you and her father ,when you had the oldest boy. If i talked about my father or mother like that i don't think i could take up for her. She needs to grow up and take responsability for herself>!!!!!
DEBRA DAVIS

Athens, WV

#16 Nov 3, 2010
Listen I don't know who you people are but you seriously you all need to mind your business. Ever hear the saying "If you'd mind your own busines you wouldn't have time to mind mine",learn it and practice it.What ever goes on in our lives is solely our business and no one else's on this Earth. And what ever goes on in your lives is solely your business. We aren't sticking our nose's in your life so stay out of our's. And like I've said before state your REAL NAME, like I do, what are you hiding. Grow up and act your age! And as for my sister Maria, what ever she does with her life is her business, none of you live with her, pay her bills, or take care of her kids, and you certainly aren't her parents,and you aren't married to her, so you have no idea of anything to do with her so BUTT OUT!!!!
cheryl winland

Lerona, WV

#17 Nov 3, 2010
to this person, homebound. apparently you don't want to give your name either. guess you are ashamed about your own self. i am not here to call you names or put you down, but i will say this. maria is my daughter, and yes we know all that she said about us, fact is we are both christians, so we don't care what was said about us. GOD is the one that takes of these kind of things. besides, just because marias son was here doesn't meane that we don't love maria. maybe you wouldn't love your child . doesn't mean we don't. we have 3 daughters out of the 3 only 1 talks to us, but obiviously you already know everything there is to know, since you wrote your comment about maria. GOD forgives so why shouldn't we? no matter what is done to us, we try our best to treat others with respect, this means even you since you put your 2 cents into my family business, which our life does not concern you at all. stick to your own life and leave us alone. you have not told anything to me that i didn't already know.
home bound

Princeton, WV

#18 Nov 3, 2010
from what i here she may not be married for long.!! I know if i was her husband i wouldn't be married to her. come on 3 other men!! besides whats so wonderful about her.
three words

Lerona, WV

#19 Nov 3, 2010
TRASH/wHITE TRASH!!!!!!!
hahaha

Summersville, WV

#20 Nov 4, 2010
to err is human but there only so many things that you can forgive and as much as she has done to people is just unforgivable! all i have to say is that karma is a bitc and one day she will get what she deserves! maybe not in this life but she will have to answer for all of her actions eventually. maybe she needs to look back at some of the things that she has done to people and try to right her wrongs and just maybe her life might not be as bad as it is but then again she only has her nasty ass o balme. and i think it is so funny! she has never been a good person nor will she ever be! all she is is a USER!
DEBRA DAVIS

Athens, WV

#21 Nov 4, 2010
home bound wrote:
from what i here she may not be married for long.!! I know if i was her husband i wouldn't be married to her. come on 3 other men!! besides whats so wonderful about her.
You are not married to her so why do you care so much what happens to her marriage. It's entirely none of your business!!
DEBRA DAVIS

Athens, WV

#22 Nov 4, 2010
three words wrote:
TRASH/wHITE TRASH!!!!!!!
To those of you all saying negative thing's on here you got some big yellow streaks running down your backs, keeping posting behind fake names, we now know who it is (real names) on here talking trash.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Webster Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) 3 hr Huhwat 82
Andy Rose (May '17) 3 hr Wonder 13
webster werewolf (Apr '14) 3 hr Williams283 36
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 4 hr ScaryClown 4,473
John Givens Run 4 hr The Slovanian Cyc... 2
Chris's landscape 4 hr The Slovanian Cyc... 4
Jobs 5 hr Enter It 2

Webster Springs Jobs

Personal Finance

Webster Springs Mortgages