round table

Webster Springs, WV

#133 Oct 21, 2010
redial wrote:
it doesnt matter amber is still a piece of trash and the number one hoper at vickies rest. ask the guys at the round table they know its easy.
do you mean king arthers nights!?
1 post removed
spectator

Summersville, WV

#135 Oct 26, 2010
lol wrote:
i don't like amber but it looks like trouble does follow this melinda chick. i don't know who she is either I have just seen her on here numerous times and have heard a lot about her! Who is her gf?
I know who this Melinda Grogg chick is. I heard about the shit storm she stirred up over that guy shucking her pants at the Main Street Cafe. Funny as hell! I'd still like to do her up the butt!

Summersville, WV

#136 Oct 26, 2010
Michelle Foster wrote:
Who was Ambers babysitter during the summer? I saw them around town with the kids and she look realyy fimallar but i don`t know her!!!
amber if your on this and sees this please tell me who you sitter was so I can get ahold of her !!
-thanks Michelle foster <3 :)
I think it was Dawn Hanna's daughter Mattie. I know she watched Amber's kids for awhile last summer.
Larry

Athens, WV

#137 Nov 10, 2010
Amber your post has dried up, purechase some K.Y.

“Topix is an amazing place.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#138 Nov 11, 2010
Larry wrote:
Amber your post has dried up, purechase some K.Y.
Lol. Your put downs are lame. Read over some of my posts and get some real sh*t. You've got the mind of a middle schooler.
Help

Athens, WV

#139 Nov 11, 2010
Roaming_Roman wrote:
<quoted text>Lol. Your put downs are lame. Read over some of my posts and get some real sh*t. You've got the mind of a middle schooler.
AND YOU MY SIR have the mind of a JACK ASS.

“Topix is an amazing place.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#140 Nov 11, 2010
Help wrote:
<quoted text>
AND YOU MY SIR have the mind of a JACK ASS.
You hurt my poor little feelings :( You're such a mean person! Why must I be a jackass!? Oh wait... Damn you Webster County citizen. I'm nothing like you. ;)
Help

Athens, WV

#141 Nov 11, 2010
Roaming_Roman wrote:
<quoted text>You hurt my poor little feelings :( You're such a mean person! Why must I be a jackass!? Oh wait... Damn you Webster County citizen. I'm nothing like you. ;)
Hey Roman - We are nothing like each ohter on here but I bet you if you met me and we'd talk a bit we might like each other. I know for a fact that you have a good heart off of here and have a lot of good qualities. I can say something nice and mean it like now. But I seriously wonder if you can on this site. I was only being a smart ass when I posted that and shouldn't have. It isn't nice at all. See ya.
1 post removed
Hey Roman

Athens, WV

#143 Nov 19, 2010
Roaming_Roman wrote:
<quoted text>Lol. Your put downs are lame. Read over some of my posts and get some real sh*t. You've got the mind of a middle schooler.
If thats your picture on your post, you sure resemble Pee Wee Herman.
You said it

Camp Creek, WV

#144 Nov 21, 2010
Jesus wrote:
Uh... You guys are messing with the wrong people when you f*ck with Seth and Allen. Seriously. You all need to chill out and stop talking about Amber. She's probably a better person than any single one of you b*tches.
aint amber seeing that bill cogar from jumbo?
Boo Hoo

Elkins, WV

#145 Dec 2, 2010
Why don't all of you crybabies, just leave Amber alone. We all have our faults, whether your man/woman enough to admit it. She's raising 3 happy & healthy children. Four if you count her sexy but ever so slightly stupid ex! If you idiots ever happened to notice when he has the kids their a block away trick or treating while he stands around talking not even realizing where their at! So now tell me who is a worthless parent! Amber seems to be doing a pretty good job raising those kids all things considered, working a full-time job (you might want to try getting one instead of waiting on your welfare check & foodstamps) As far as whoever Amber's f*cking that's her business! So if you are that jealous cause she's getting some and your not, my suggestion would be get a blowup doll or a big f*cking dildo!!
1 post removed
NoNoNo

United States

#147 Dec 6, 2010
Sounds to me like alot fo girla are jealous of Amber for some reason. Maybe its cuz Amber has been with TJ for a long time and they have three kids together and none of you have that. TJ likes to cheat on her but other than that he is a good man. He just likes to get his and then some. And Amber is a good person she is very sweet and kind. I guess you all dont know her very well if you are talking about her like this. So what if her house is a little messy she has kids and if they are anything like mine they probably go right behind her and mess things up. But thats kids for you. Their is no such thing as a perfect mother or a perfect housekeeper. Maybe you all should stop being so jealous that TJ wont be with you other than to lay down. At least Amber got to keep him and you didnt! As the saying goes dont hate the player or the players lady, hate the game! If you all knew Amber you all would know she is a good person, who does have her kids all the time. You can see her walking down the street with them all the time, maybe not now since its winter. But when its warm you will see them everyday and isnt that what a mother does? Doesnt a good mother always have her kids? She isnt like all these nasty whores around who would rather pawn their kids off then to take care of them! So put your glasses on and check again!
Help

Smoot, WV

#148 Dec 6, 2010
To "BooHoo" and "NoNoNo"

GOOD FOR BOTH OF YOU. You all said what needed to be said and it's ALL the truth. Yep - Good for you.
Heaven Long

Summersville, WV

#149 Dec 26, 2010
spectator wrote:
<quoted text>
I know who this Melinda Grogg chick is. I heard about the shit storm she stirred up over that guy shucking her pants at the Main Street Cafe. Funny as hell! I'd still like to do her up the butt!
Russel did not do that.He is a good guy and a good person
ull of it

Rupert, WV

#150 Dec 27, 2010
Heaven Long wrote:
<quoted text>
Russel did not do that.He is a good guy and a good person
Russel is nothing but a pervert!!! Was you there? So he could have done it!!
starlena culver

Williamson, WV

#151 Dec 31, 2010
hey listen bich im telling u now leve my aunt alone
wondering

Lerona, WV

#152 Dec 31, 2010
starlena culver wrote:
hey listen bich im telling u now leve my aunt alone
Who the he** you talking to?
wow

Rock, WV

#153 Jul 7, 2011
Fact one of the ones she has been with is that wendi guy knowing what he has she still was with him.
3 posts removed
wow

United States

#157 Jul 11, 2011
Amber does work and she does have those kids all the time! And I have heard a millions times over she stirs shit but there are a lot of people like that! Tj (nice Guy) has had his wanker in many many people so y call amber a slut? She likes getting it like anyone else, hell tj is a slut also. Amber has always been nice to me
1 post removed
wow

Bluefield, WV

#159 Jul 16, 2011
() slut is not a word i would use for her. better watch your selfs when your incontact with her. Ask her what he has (the guy she sleept with).who will she pass it on to?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Webster Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What the heck? 2 hr Wandering 2
Why do all the drugiies in Richwood never go to... (Oct '15) 12 hr answer man 5
tremors 14 hr tremors 6
Mike Poage (Jul '15) 18 hr Baby girl 22
Brittany Massey Sun Potman 1
Hall, Kip Jan 13 Chicken George 2
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Jan 11 R Scott Mick 3,983

Webster Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance