First Prev
of 8
Next Last
That_Guy

Dallas, TX

#1 Sep 6, 2010
Does anyone know if she's still in town?
local

Princeton, WV

#2 Sep 6, 2010
That_Guy wrote:
Does anyone know if she's still in town?
yes. unless she moved away this weekend. y is she moving?
redial

Princeton, WV

#3 Sep 7, 2010
yep that nasty ass girl is still in town wouldnt lucky enough for thaty skank wh**e to leave.She do anyhting to anyone for the right price and she is nothing but a liar and trys to steel other womens men in town.Stay away is ur best bet.
That_Guy

Santo, TX

#4 Sep 10, 2010
Is she married yet?
I heard she had a kid.
Listen

Rupert, WV

#5 Sep 10, 2010
That_Guy wrote:
Is she married yet?
I heard she had a kid.
She's not married but she has 3 children. Two boys and a girl. I never have known Amber to do anything to anyone. All I ever see her do is work then she has the kids. I honestly thought there was a post on here defending Amber but I'm not seeing it now. Maybe I'm going crazy. haha.
Listen

Rupert, WV

#6 Sep 10, 2010
Oh I found the post I was looking for on Amber. I'ts on another Discussion.
That_Guy

Elgin, TX

#7 Sep 11, 2010
3 kids?
All hers?

I remember her being a real great girl, so there's no need to defend her to me.
true

Webster Springs, WV

#8 Sep 11, 2010
yes amber is a good hard working person. she works every day that she can to make a home for the kids,since the father does hardly anything to help her
Seth Lynch

United States

#9 Sep 11, 2010
Stop talking about my wh*** sister like that or i will beat u up with my awesome man powers
hey yo

Princeton, WV

#10 Sep 11, 2010
i would suggest you watch what you tj is the daddy of all three kids and the quickest way to get beat is to speak ill of her or the babies...
redial

Princeton, WV

#11 Sep 11, 2010
i dont recall her being a good mom cause tj has those kids all the time and her house is nasty and i didnt say anything bad about those babys just that nasty skank and she is not who u think she is she is a nasty skank what everyone all the sudden get smpathy for the wh**e of webster she needs her mouth busted and taught how to keep it shut she dont do anything but ster shit i wish she would leave town her kids dont want to be with her anyway f**k her she has one coming
Not Right

Rupert, WV

#12 Sep 11, 2010
redial wrote:
i dont recall her being a good mom cause tj has those kids all the time and her house is nasty and i didnt say anything bad about those babys just that nasty skank and she is not who u think she is she is a nasty skank what everyone all the sudden get smpathy for the wh**e of webster she needs her mouth busted and taught how to keep it shut she dont do anything but ster shit i wish she would leave town her kids dont want to be with her anyway f**k her she has one coming
WOW!! She must have done something awfully terrible to you. Sounds like deep inside you are really hurt by it.
1 post removed
hey yo

Princeton, WV

#14 Sep 12, 2010
you know what sounds to me like you are jealous or something she is a good mom to her kids works and supports herself and all her kids are by the same person so i would say you must be the skank...lol
good grief

Craigsville, WV

#15 Sep 12, 2010
I think we all get it, a lot of people in Webster don't like Amber but with an ass like that she can act however she wants to act and stir whatever she wants to stir as far as I am concerned. I hate to see her coming sometimes but I always love watching her go. She is a lot of fun to be around if you give her a chance. It isn't her kids' fault that she isn't perfect, I guess we should all condemn her for that, maybe put her in a set of stocks in front of the court house for a couple of weeks and throw tomatoes at her when we all drive by because she isn't perfect like all of you perfect people who have so many negative things to say about her.
hey yo

Princeton, WV

#16 Sep 13, 2010
agreed she ain't perfect but she appearance wise is pretty damn close... she is a good mom and a nice person,,, the ones who complain are women cause they don't get attention when she is around...lol
lovely

Webster Springs, WV

#17 Sep 13, 2010
I see amber with those kids in tow ALL THE TIME... TJ get them as a visit and so what he has them THEY ARE HIS KIDS. she works so give her a break here... its hard raisen kids by yourself!!
whatever

Princeton, WV

#18 Sep 13, 2010
U people r crazy that b@@ch is the sh@t on the bottom of my shoe and there is no reason to be jealous of a crank wh@@e and one that is bilt like a 2+4 she has sure got u by the balls and any other man that wants to sleep with her. Raising them by herself my ass she has eveyone giving to her dumb ass. I feel sorry for u people and the filth those kids have to live in cause she is to lazy to clean. So save me the poor me syndrom for amber cuase she doesnt deserve it.
AGREED

Princeton, WV

#19 Sep 13, 2010
she is a piece of shit and someone will give her what she has coming real soon. tj is good to those babys. jealous my hindend that will never happen.
hey yo

Princeton, WV

#20 Sep 14, 2010
you just jealous she got tj and you got a bald, no teeth, overweight, snuff spitting no job having hubbie....hahahaha
oh my

Princeton, WV

#21 Sep 14, 2010
nasty little brother taking up for sister.What is she afraid to fight for herself? Trust me there hasnt been too many that has not had tj so she didnt do anything someone else has not done. Now that was funny!!!!!!!!!! hahahahaha lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Webster Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lonely and looking 16 min Looking for luv 5
Wreck on McGuire 1 hr lawlk 13
Richwood's Streets & Sidewalks 8 hr Disheartening 6
removed 8 hr gee 13
Just Tell How ? 11 hr lester 2
Appalachian outlaws (Jan '14) 15 hr Scott 93
angie nanette lake cutright davis davis (Jan '13) Mar 1 Na an boo boo 13

Flood Warning for Webster County was issued at March 04 at 6:43AM EST

Webster Springs Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Webster Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
Steelers Final Free-Agency Outlook and Predictions
Bleacher Report 4:02 AM
Redskins Final Free-Agency Outlook and Predictions
Bleacher Report 2:09 PM
Fact or Fiction: What Can We Expect for Redskins' in FA
Bleacher Report 7:04 PM
How Should Steelers Fill Their Biggest Holes?
Bleacher Report 7:39 PM
How Should the Redskins Fill Their Biggest Holes?