lookin

Charleston, WV

#1 Dec 15, 2009
Does anybody know what ever happened to kristen cooper, i havent seen her for a long while now.
Bergoo

Oakvale, WV

#2 Dec 15, 2009
she lives in new haven wv{ mason County}
i hit it

Charleston, WV

#3 Dec 17, 2009
I was hoping she still was around webster, me and some buddies where needin us a shot of ass
crazy

Webster Springs, WV

#4 Dec 17, 2009
go play checkers and quit bein so nasty
grandma

Summersville, WV

#5 Dec 29, 2009
I hear her grandma is bad. What's wrong?
xxxx

Princeton, WV

#6 Jan 11, 2010
who cares
hello

Rupert, WV

#7 Jan 20, 2010
look on yearbook or my space
kristin cooper

Point Pleasant, WV

#8 Jan 26, 2010
you all need to get a life... if you wanna talk shit... im here.
haha

United States

#9 Jan 26, 2010
some shit i kno is that her first born is jennings bargers kid... have you seen him hH
kristin cooper

Point Pleasant, WV

#10 Jan 27, 2010
i only have one child & Connor looks exactly like me whenever i was little...:)
ben

Rupert, WV

#11 Jan 27, 2010
psh Connor is a very cute kid but he looks too much like jennings for him not to claim him
shesaskank

Point Pleasant, WV

#12 Jan 30, 2010
shes a fat b*t*h
Friend of Kristen

Princeton, WV

#13 Jan 30, 2010
Kristen does not even live around here so why start trashing her. Kristen is a great mother and friend. I am related to Jennings and if he were her son's father, I would completely understand why she raising him on her own. What Kristen does is her business.
A Person In da town

Summersville, WV

#14 Jan 31, 2010
Kristen... well very hott sexy and a very beautiful girl. nomatter the trash ya wanna talk and she has one hell of a great attitude to go with the looks man is she great i wish i had one like her.
shes a great friend

Point Pleasant, WV

#15 Feb 2, 2010
i have known kristin for five or so years. she is nothing but nice to everyone she meets till you do her wrong. anyone that knows her knows she will go out her way for her friends and family. she is a terrific mother. she done what most people cant do. take responsiblity for all of her actions. she is smart. beautiful. talented. hot. and if she wasnt happily taken id be one of many here in mason co trying to get with her. let her live her life. she is far from fat. have you seen her lately? her body is better than ever.
Mason Co Friend

Point Pleasant, WV

#16 Feb 3, 2010
We all love Kristin, if you cant say anything nice about her. dont say anything at all! she is beautiful inside and out. fat? i dont think so she is tiny. her personality makes her even more awesome! she makes us all laugh. and connor is the light of her life. she is a great mommy.
abr

Point Pleasant, WV

#17 Feb 8, 2010
shes trash
great person

Point Pleasant, WV

#18 Feb 12, 2010
Kristin dont let anyone get you down. we all love you and you know that. you get prettier by the day; and youre a great friend n wonderful mommy. we are blessed to know you. we know we can count on you for anything. cant say that about to many people. its been almost five years since i met you. you amaze me (us) youre (strong) & AWESOME!
friend

Bluefield, WV

#19 Feb 26, 2010
hey coop u r a great mother and and a good person.
at least u r nor living on welfare like most of these kristen bashers. at least u work!!
2 posts removed
friend

Smoot, WV

#22 Feb 28, 2010
she s hot and gives good head that a*SS is nice and man is she hotttttttt

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Webster Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 2 hr Huh 757
Moore's pub 9 hr justsayin 10
cutlip/clutter 11 hr wondering 27
Exposed website 15 hr lug nuts 4
High school..what happened? Aug 29 just asking 3
Beware of Car Dealer Aug 28 took for a ride 2
NA meetings in Webster Aug 28 justsayin 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Webster Springs Mortgages