Webster

Lerona, WV

#1 Mar 1, 2013
On the western jail sight there is a persons name quinton wade funk name, is he original from Webster. Thanks.
Lol

Charleston, WV

#2 Mar 1, 2013
Karma what a bitch. Does anybody remember beside his senior picture it said "the example". What a very poor one to set.
lol

United States

#3 Mar 1, 2013
Haha
Too funny
Highlander 98

Princeton, WV

#4 Mar 1, 2013
His picture said " The EXAMPLE" because of basketball and Delbert Ratliff. Don't remember why but it was the reason.
wat

Lerona, WV

#5 Mar 5, 2013
Why wad he arrested for? Domestic, drugs?
wat

Rupert, WV

#6 Mar 8, 2013
Well????????
Lmao

United States

#7 Apr 25, 2013
Meth, attempt to deliever and resisting arrest
angel

Lerona, WV

#8 Apr 25, 2013
well his dad an mom are thief to so how is he to be
Wrong

Chesapeake, OH

#9 Apr 26, 2013
Angel is wrong about the Funk parents and she may be next on the front page of the local rag.
christi

Bluefield, WV

#10 Apr 26, 2013
How do u get into trouble on here? Like, what type of things can a Person not say? What if its the truth? I just font understand the legalities of it.
from a grownup

Rupert, WV

#11 Apr 26, 2013
go to the bottom of topix page and click on terms of service under about topix this should help
christi

Bluefield, WV

#12 Apr 27, 2013
Thank you!!!!
Lol

Charleston, WV

#13 Mar 26, 2014
He's back in jail it says convicted felon now lol how many more does have to for now lol
jars of clay

Summersville, WV

#14 Mar 26, 2014
Yep perfect example how to do anything he wants and get out of it. He can steal, make meth and get out of it. Jus a few lies and a lil ratting. And he runnin the streets doing it all over again.
McCoy

Bluefield, WV

#15 Mar 26, 2014
Is Quinton in jail or is he out? He has been in jail since November. Does his parents still have the kids? Is Jenny still in jail?
No name needed

Orange, NJ

#16 Dec 29, 2014
He ripped my mom from 3rd street off. Good thing I don't live in Webster anymore, an everytime I visit he is in jail.
porcupine

Summersville, WV

#17 Jun 10, 2015
So did Q an Jen ever straighten up an get their kids back.
1 post removed
Larrys friend

Jersey City, NJ

#19 Jun 16, 2015
Is Quinton still in jail here it is 2015 how much time did the great example get --- lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Webster Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Travis Akers 45 min Punchme 3
What happened to Eric & nikki carpenter 3 hr Mackvee 5
Oakford Poolroom 6 hr longdickrambler 8
Hall, Kip 20 hr JJS 3
Riffle Wed clueless 4
Rob brady Wed Sad 2
blonde Wed blonde lover 1

Webster Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance