is there any one looking for rough un...

is there any one looking for rough uncut diamonds for sale ?

Posted in the Webster Forum

Since: May 13

Dallas, TX

#1 May 8, 2013
We have Rough uncut diamonds available now for sale. Unpolished African rough natural diamonds. Please contact us now if interested. Contact email:(( [email protected] ))we package the stones as a parcel and named after your address and SHIP TO YOUR DIRECT LOCATION.

“Don't Toews Me Bro!”

Since: Apr 13

The Elite Northeast

#2 May 8, 2013
If I ever find someone in need of a genuine cubic zirconia i'll give you a holler
TITUS3VERSE2

Bath, NY

#5 May 10, 2013
BlackOnBlackCrime wrote:
Heyz howz much of dem can eyez gibs me if eyez tradez use sum rock.
do you actually believe black people talk like that there are a lot of intelligent and well educated people of color in,this world and i have never heard any of them talk like.you just imagine,probably never sat down and talked.
Honest this isnt spam

Iraq

#6 May 10, 2013
The Brookland Bridge is for sale ... you can make millions charging a toll for people to cross.
Contact me at [email protected] for more information ...

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#8 May 10, 2013
I can only pay by check, my employer is out of the country and has authorized me for this $41 million dollar check, I will pay you $31 million after you ship the stones and you will Western Union wire me back the $10 million dollarios. Sure, it is not a scam, honest, I wouldn't lie to you...

“Don't Toews Me Bro!”

The Elite Northeast

#9 May 10, 2013
What a week..first I get an email saying I won the British lotto (all I had to do was wire $5000 to Nigeria!) and now uncut diamond for cheap
Bawny Fwank

Rochester, NY

#10 May 10, 2013
ThatOneBeaut wrote:
What a week..first I get an email saying I won the British lotto (all I had to do was wire $5000 to Nigeria!) and now uncut diamond for cheap
What a week? My company just informed us they were discontinuing our health insurance as of the end of the year. Things could be worse for you.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#11 May 10, 2013
ThatOneBeaut wrote:
You have all the luck! Maybe now the Gypsies will show up and seal your driveway for $50!
Keep the Change

Rochester, NY

#12 May 10, 2013
TITUS3VERSE2 wrote:
<quoted text>do you actually believe black people talk like that there are a lot of intelligent and well educated people of color in,this world and i have never heard any of them talk like.you just imagine,probably never sat down and talked.
Just walk through downtown when city schools let out and you will find most of them talk that way. Along with you will get the feeling most of them are named the "N'Word" since it's all they seem to refer to when speaking of others.
Ha Ha

Iraq

#13 May 10, 2013
Keep the Change wrote:
<quoted text>
Just walk through downtown when city schools let out and you will find most of them talk that way. Along with you will get the feeling most of them are named the "N'Word" since it's all they seem to refer to when speaking of others.
they use 'my President' now.

“Don't Toews Me Bro!”

The Elite Northeast

#14 May 10, 2013
Naughtyrobot wrote:
<quoted text>You have all the luck! Maybe now the Gypsies will show up and seal your driveway for $50!
Missed the gypsies :( but I did have some members of the Mormon cult come save me and introduce me to Jesus for a small donation
BlackOnBlackCime GoFigure

Penfield, NY

#15 May 10, 2013
TITUS3VERSE2 wrote:
<quoted text>do you actually believe black people talk like that there are a lot of intelligent and well educated people of color in,this world and i have never heard any of them talk like.you just imagine,probably never sat down and talked.
um.. I see you are from Bath, NY and yes African American people DO talk like this in the city of Rochester,dont believe me come on up and see for yourself you can AXE a black person and see foryourself.
BlackOnBlackCime GoFigure

Penfield, NY

#16 May 10, 2013
Keep the Change wrote:
<quoted text>
this person is correct, walk into a bodega or 7-11 when a African American is in there he was say " AYO gibs me's a pack oh dem new ports n one dem ritoes ( burritos ). ok sir your total is 12.75... twelve seven five what dey hell !! eyez aints gots day kinda munay lemme calls n axe my girl if she need dat ritoe, ok eyex jus gets meez a pack of dem new ports

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Webster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News CrimeStoppers has $10,000 reward in Boys & Girl... 3 hr the wedge 54
Crime in the White Burbs Seems on the Rise, but... 3 hr Nickbos Friend 1
The Perfect Ticket: Trump-Carson! 5 hr Thomas 1
Black Lies Don't Matter 5 hr Johnny 1
10WHEC Can't Figure out wich way to spell a dea... 6 hr Thomas Johnson III 1
News Former teacher charged with distributing child ... 7 hr Rhondas Friend 1
News 5 charged after undercover investigation 7 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Webster Mortgages