Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Feb 15, 2013

Since: Dec 12

Batavia, NY

#1 Jan 8, 2013
Hello everyone, my name is Vinnie Rinaudo and I've written one of the funniest books ever made simply by being myself. It's called "My Self Serving Book of Facebook Statuses and Notes" and it sells at the Westen Mini Mart, located at 3095 Buffalo Road Rochester, NY 14624, for only $13.99! It also sells online at amazon.com for $16.99. Buy it and I promise you won't be disappointed!
DustyDingyDzinze e

Rochester, NY

#2 Jan 10, 2013
I have a book coming soon.it's called "i'm so damned stupid and so is my hole family". it's a best seller

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#3 Jan 11, 2013
That is one of the funniest books about Facebook I have read and oh so true!! Good job Vinnie!! PP911
Omega

Rochester, NY

#4 Feb 13, 2013
Vinnie is a diamond in the rough - his book will take you through all emotions humanly possible; and cover to cover, it will make you laugh out loud! Please don't miss it - you will be glad you decided to indulge.
Angel

Rochester, NY

#7 Feb 13, 2013
Read your book Vinnie. Awesome!!!!! Very heartfelt, very personal and yet too funny for words. Keep it up!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#8 Feb 14, 2013
DustyDingyDzinzee wrote:
I have a book coming soon.it's called "i'm so damned stupid and so is my hole family". it's a best seller
Rhonda trust me when I say that you don't have to tell us how stupid you are,we already know it troll.BTW: It is spelled WHOLE but in your case it might be spelled "ho".

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#9 Feb 15, 2013
I can't wait to check it out! Probably going to order it from Amazon! Love to hear local authors are still amongst us! Good luck, Vinnie! Can't wait to check it out.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Webster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wayne Co. Black man dealing crack. 15 min dew4794 1
Gentle Giant convicted of 2nd degree murder 1 hr The Wandering Jew 3
Police: Teen Shot in Missouri was Unarmed 1 hr The Wandering Jew 177
Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand is NOT PORKY!!!!! 3 hr Andreeka Dworkin 5
Brother Wease returns to airwaves on WFXF, 95.1... (Feb '08) 4 hr Semper Fi Forever 436
Rochester man charged with rape, criminal sex act 5 hr Wyatt Kracur 28
Poor Jews Sent Packing 5 hr Wyatt Kracur 2
•••
Webster Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Webster Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••