Woman Killed After Being Struck by Tw...

Woman Killed After Being Struck by Two Cars

Posted in the Webster Forum

Ha Ha

Iraq

#4 May 10, 2013
I wonder if she had kids ...

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

#5 May 10, 2013
May the deceased RIP.
Kwame Najo Tetteh

Astoria, NY

#8 May 10, 2013
Damn. I seriously hope the people who MURDERED this woman are held accountable. I've had good friends get killed for trying to cross the street and being flattened by some idiot who doesn't know how to pay attention. This ish hits close to home...

Many Rochesterians need to learn the basics on how to DRIVE. Everytime I cross AT A CROSSWALK there is some moron who can't wait 2 seconds for me to move out of their way.

Since: Apr 09

Kitty Hawk, NC

#9 May 10, 2013
Kwame Najo Tetteh wrote:
I've had good friends get killed for trying to cross the street and being flattened by some idiot who doesn't know how to pay attention.
Many Rochesterians need to learn the basics on how to DRIVE.
Are you talking about the pedestrians or the drivers? If the drivers had the green light????????? It's 10pm, what does that tell you? Both the peds and the drivers are drunk.......
BlackOnBlackCime GoFigure

Penfield, NY

#10 May 10, 2013
was she black? if so she should of been white to be more visible, I almost hit a brother wearing all black on a ghetto black bike with no reflectors riding down Elmwood the other night. now I understand its "illegal" to ride a bike on a side walk ( wich there was one) now I would rather be harassed by a cop ( they wouldn't even do anything) then be hit and killed by a car for riding in the road at midnight like a stupid idiot wearing all black and no lights/reflective clothing ect., I should of called RPD and reported a guy riding a stolen bike, I cant imagine if I hit him and he lived I can see it now, the black community would say he was racially profiled and chased down and ran over by a racist white person because he was black like they typically do and pull the race card, likey they do when they get kicked out of a house they broke into and started to live there without paying taxes,bills ectect
Eddie

Rochester, NY

#11 May 10, 2013
Use a f*cking cross walk, and cross when the light is to your advantage!
rochmetro

Brockport, NY

#13 May 11, 2013
According to reports..she was using the croswalks
Kwame Najo Tetteh

Astoria, NY

#15 May 11, 2013
Warm101 wrote:
Here's a picture of her out in the middle of the street.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...
Was this really necessary? What are you trying to prove?
Biracial one

United States

#16 May 11, 2013
Kwame Najo Tetteh wrote:
<quoted text>
Was this really necessary? What are you trying to prove?
As long as somebody is black, they feel justified.

Just ignore those racist trolls.
rochmetro

Brockport, NY

#18 May 11, 2013
Capt. John Corbelli of the Rochester Police Department said Bank was hit while in the designated crosswalk leading to a Rite Aid store at 792 W. Main St.

Right from the D and C dumbasses. Don't let facts get in the way of your "voting"
Kwame Najo Tetteh

Astoria, NY

#19 May 11, 2013
rochmetro wrote:
Capt. John Corbelli of the Rochester Police Department said Bank was hit while in the designated crosswalk leading to a Rite Aid store at 792 W. Main St.
Right from the D and C dumbasses. Don't let facts get in the way of your "voting"
But of course people want to jump on me for defending this poor woman who was MURDERED and pull this racial BS. Ridiculous. It's as if we live in Mobile, Alabama, not the home of Frederick Douglass and Susan B. Anthony...
Ha Ha

Iraq

#20 May 12, 2013
I wonder if this kind of thing was the inspiration for the game "Frogger"?
Eddie

Rochester, NY

#24 May 12, 2013
Warm101 wrote:
Here's a picture of her out in the middle of the street.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...
Nice knockers. Was she pregnant here, or recently gave birth?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Webster Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cyndi Lauper opens up about her struggled with ... 1 hr TrueColors 1
News Oswego County woman charged in fatal stabbing, ... 1 hr Moshe 4
Anyone know a Roy Whisman, Jr. 2 hr Anonymous 7
Wease picks his fights 3 hr Slammner 56
News Union Says Officer Was Forced Into Retirement 5 hr Moshe 6
News Rochester Woman Charged in Double Stabbing 7 hr Plunge 2
News Rochester taxi driver shot and robbed 7 hr Taxi Rider 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Webster Mortgages