Fowlerville man charged in break-in

Fowlerville man charged in break-in

There are 3 comments on the Daily Press & Argus story from Sep 12, 2012, titled Fowlerville man charged in break-in. In it, Daily Press & Argus reports that:

Kenneth Richard Joslin, 20, is charged with first-degree home invasion for allegedly trying to break into a home on High Crest Drive around 3:20 a.m. Saturday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Press & Argus.

michaela vanostran

Stockbridge, MI

#1 Nov 8, 2012
im his cousin and the police never checked his blood sugar they just automatically asumed he was drunk and that realy makes me mad he could serve a year in there. he has diabetes and his blood sugar was low he thought he was at home all he wanted was some food and go to bed and then he tried asking why they were taking him and the beat him and called it resisting arrest. he didnt get medical attetion untill 2 days after they beat him so bad he couldn't close his jaw and he hit his head on the side walk and got cut. to make it worse they gave this newspaper info before they even told his parents so that is my opinion they need to let him go his health is bad right now and he misses and loves his family and his family loves and misses him more than anything in the world. If your ready this Kenny ILOVE YOU SO MUCH AND I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!<3

Since: Nov 12

United States

#2 Dec 22, 2012
Man that sounds horrible. The police are supposed to be trained to spot things like that. Call SAM! BERNSTIEN 1800CALLSAM
Kenny joslin

Leslie, MI

#3 Apr 28, 2016
This is me and the bullshit part about it was I got beat the shit out of by cops for resisting when I never did and took a taser to the chest and was beaten

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Webberville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Grand Opening Of Love Inc. Resale Store Wednesday Jun 26 moe4den 1
Looking for RV spots.... Jun '17 Amanda798 1
john odonnel miller Apr '17 time 2
News MI teen lottery winner giving most of $500K to ... Mar '17 Nathan 2
News Howell Awarded State Grant Funds For Downtown B... Mar '17 Boycott Howell 1
Dansville.The Burning Bed (Sep '08) Nov '16 DHSGrad 19
Considering moving to Webberville -- Opinions P... (Feb '13) Feb '14 Posi 3

Webberville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Webberville Mortgages