Has The Ingham County Prosecutor Gone...

Has The Ingham County Prosecutor Gone Too Far?

There are 3 comments on the story from Jun 26, 2008, titled Has The Ingham County Prosecutor Gone Too Far?. In it, reports that:

With all the cases the Ingham County Prosecutors office tries, how many have they pushed through without any thorough investigation? How many of the inmates currently detained in the Ingham County Jail facing charges when evidence points to another as being guilty?

It has become relatively easy to claim someone has committed a felony by false statements made to the police, pushed through to the prosecutors office and all of a sudden you may find yourself in the less than colorful Ingham County Jail suit before you can say,

I'm innocent, where's my phone call, I want my attorney

Join the discussion below, or Read more at .

neal arnett

Lansing, MI

#1 Aug 29, 2008
good to see a smart person or two is still out there.
Tucker6900

Auburn Hills, MI

#2 Sep 2, 2008
Dont even say that much. Keep your mouth shut after you ask for your lawyer. NEVER EVER EVER EVER TALK TO THE POLICE!! Save it for your lawyer.

Since: Jun 08

United States

#3 Feb 2, 2009
There is another case where Ingham County Prosecutors ignored pertinent evidence to get a conviction.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Webberville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gary Kirby Jul 16 James 1
Dansville.The Burning Bed (Sep '08) Jun '16 jsmith 17
Obama Bathrooms Installed at Southwest Elementary Jun '16 Henry Howell 4
News Fowlerville man charged in break-in (Nov '12) Apr '16 Kenny joslin 3
Poll IS The Fenton Freedom Center a dangerous cult? (Nov '07) Apr '16 Charlie 102
Local Politics Do you approve of Bill Rogers as State Represen... Mar '16 Gary Lack 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Cynthia Denby as State Repres... Mar '16 Gary Lack 1

Webberville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Webberville Mortgages