Webberville Community Schools Bond Pr...

Webberville Community Schools Bond Proposal Feb. 27, 2007

Posted in the Webberville Forum

United Against More Taxes

Iola, WI

#1 Jan 28, 2007
VOTE NO ON WEBBERVILLE SCHOOLS BOND!
WEBBERVILLE SCHOOLS WANTS TO BUILD A CASTLE! THEY ALSO WANT TO LIE TO YOU AND TELL YOU THAT THEIR BOND ON FEBRUARY 27, 2007 WONíT RAISE YOUR TAXES!!! IT WILL!
THEY ALREADY GOT ALMOST 7 MILLION DOLLARS FROM ALL OF US. CAN YOU AFFORD TO PAY MORE FOR SOME RIDICULOUS CASTLE IN OUR COUNTRY TOWN? I CANíT.
QUICK MATH FOR WEBBERVILLE: SAY YOU HAVE A LOAN OUT FOR $1,000. AND YOU PAY JUST $83. AND SOME CHANGE EACH MONTH FOR 1 YEAR TO PAY IT OFFÖOKAY, WEBBERVILLE SAYS THAT IF YOU CONTINUE TO PAY THAT $83. FOR LONGER AND LONGER AND LONGER.. EVEN AFTER THE ORIGINAL DEBT IS GONE, THAT YOU ARE NOT SPENDING MORE MONEY??? HUH? WHAT KINDíVE MATH ARE THEY TEACHING OUR KIDS?
THIS BOND WILL INCREASE YOUR DEBT, YOUR TAXES AND EAT UP MORE AND MORE MONEY FOR A LONGER AND LONGER TIME.
MICHIGAN HAS THE WORST ECONOMY IN THE NATIONÖCAN WE AFFORD A STUPID CASTLE AND SOME RIDICULOUS ORCHESTRA PIT!!? NO! VOTE NO ON THE BOND PROPOSAL ON FEBRUARY 27, 2007 ON WEBBERVILLE SCHOOLS PHASE II
DONíT YOU BELIEVE THEM, IT DOES INCREASE OUR TAXES!!!
VOTE NO!!! YOU CANíT AFFORD NOT TO.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Webberville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Model To Howell (Jan '16) Aug '17 Ohyeah 2
News Grand Opening Of Love Inc. Resale Store Wednesday Jun '17 moe4den 1
Looking for RV spots.... Jun '17 Amanda798 1
john odonnel miller (Mar '17) Apr '17 time 2
News MI teen lottery winner giving most of $500K to ... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Nathan 2
News Howell Awarded State Grant Funds For Downtown B... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Boycott Howell 1
Considering moving to Webberville -- Opinions P... (Feb '13) Feb '14 Posi 3

Webberville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Webberville Mortgages