Bottled in bond

Dec 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Mountain Xpress

A living wage? Despite the sticker on every bottle of Buchi Kombucha, a former employee of the Weaverville-based ... [More] company claims she was fired for inquiring why the employer claimed to pay a living wage, but didn't. photo by Jonathan Welch [Less] Every hour she worked at the Buchi plant in Weaverville, the labels Kila Donovan pasted on ...

Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Dec 23, 2010

“My possum won a prize.”

Since: Jun 10

Candler

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2010

Judged:

Whining hippie, she got 10 bucks an hour slapping labels on bottles and was bitching about it? Come try cranking out BoJangles Chicken 10 hours a day for 6.50 an hour plus a box of wing stubs and a pile of dirty rice, you had it pert good missy.
mos 13B10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2010

Judged:

ExMsMe wrote:
Whining hippie, she got 10 bucks an hour slapping labels on bottles and was bitching about it? Come try cranking out BoJangles Chicken 10 hours a day for 6.50 an hour plus a box of wing stubs and a pile of dirty rice, you had it pert good missy.
Ain't that the dayum truth. I just get paid $8.10 an hour. Thank the Lord for where I reside.

“My possum won a prize.”

Candler

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2010

I wonder if'n they's hiring a new label licker?
Buncy Slam Dunk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2010

Judged:

ExMsMe wrote:
That's just about what the IRS left me after arresting me and prosecuting me in Federal Court over non-payment and refusal to pay my taxes. So... I am no better.
Cellblock 3 Hartsock

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2010

Judged:

Buncy Slam Dunk wrote:
<quoted text>That's just about what the IRS left me after arresting me and prosecuting me in Federal Court over non-payment and refusal to pay my taxes. So... I am no better.
Got a file number, slanderer? I didn't think so, Willard Leroy Hartsock.

Yet your name and all the dirt upon it is all over the internet, including loads of dirt from your e-mail addresses, elevatorman_1 at msn.com and mtnrambo at msn.com . Just googling those and your sullied name gives a great picture of what a shameless criminal you are.

“My possum won a prize.”

Candler

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2010

Baw haw haw
LowLife Scum Attorney

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2010

Judged:

ExMsMe wrote:
If you really are making only $6.50/hour at BoJangles at least you are making an honest living unlike Buncy aka James Larry Smith, who got reprimanded numerous times, suspended and finally expelled from the NC Bar and NC Court system for stealing from his clients. JLS is an admitted kleptomaniac and embezzellor, ask the IRS.
LowLife Scum Attorney

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2010

Judged:

Cellblock 3 Hartsock wrote:
<quoted text>
Got a file number, slanderer? I didn't think so, Willard Leroy Hartsock.
Yet your name and all the dirt upon it is all over the internet, including loads of dirt from your e-mail addresses, elevatorman_1 at msn.com and mtnrambo at msn.com . Just googling those and your sullied name gives a great picture of what a shameless criminal you are.
You, James Larry Smith posted most of the stuff there. It holds zero credibility. Hows the lawsuit going ?
Numbnut.
Are you sure Willard is your problem ? Maybe it's you that is your problem.
You love taken shots at people in the dark and you have no idea who posted or who you are posting to. You make assumptions based on your drunkeness. You are extremely predictible.
How does it feel to be my puppet ?
Oh, I'm not the Harty Boy.
Buncy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2010

Willard, do I have to drive down to Old Fort with my Browning's and my S&W and take you out and do the Navy, Otis Elevator and WNC a favor ?

“My possum won a prize.”

Candler

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2010

ask em

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Weaverville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Weaverville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••