Asheville man arrested for statutory ...

Asheville man arrested for statutory rape

There are 1125 comments on the Asheville Citizen-Times story from Sep 29, 2010, titled Asheville man arrested for statutory rape. In it, Asheville Citizen-Times reports that:

Joshua Neal King, 24, of Asheville, was arrested Wednesday by the Buncombe County Sheriff's Office.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asheville Citizen-Times.

Shirley

Weaverville, NC

#740 May 27, 2012
countrygl26 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ashamed I'm Not. But as for you, yes you should be ashamed to addmit that you are the one that raised the girl to be what she is today. I would be very ashamed to addmit that I am not a better role model then that . Ashamed you should be.. But for me I am proud... Very Proud.:)
I AM NOT A ASHAMED OF MY GRANDAUGHTER AND YOU CAN'T MAKE ME BE. You are a sick sorry person to try and blame the girl for this, when he admitted it. You a role model oh come now, I hate to see anyone you raised, or did you raise Josh to be like his cousin that has already went to jail for having sex with a young girl. all I can say is it runs in the family.
Shirley

Weaverville, NC

#741 May 30, 2012
answere to lovencbeaches- well I can't believe that you corrected my spelling when you can't spell either. you spelled dissappointed like this and it is spelled disappointed. You do not get under my skin at all, because I really feel sorry for you because the way you talk about someone you say you do not know, that shows what a low life person that you are. The only reason I got back on topix was I saw that there was going to be a benefit for Josh King, I just could not believe it because there has been innocent people that needed a Benefit and could not get one but a RAPIST can, that is just unreal.You can say I lie all you want but I have no reason to lie. After Josh ADMITTED IT he had to blame it on someone and he and Christy had to say I put her up to it so his family would believe that he was not guilty, well I would not put my Grandaughter though court, and it would not benefit me in anyway so he is going to have to tell another lie to cover up that one. I am not little or fat I am tall and as for old I can work circles around you. I can do anything I want so I don't care about getting old I take good care of myself.
Shirley

Weaverville, NC

#742 May 31, 2012
cont answere for lovencbeaches- and as for attention I get plenty attention so I don't have to do anything to get it. I have a Husband that will take me anywhere I want and gives me anything I want. I am a very happy person, and the only bad thing in my life is that my Grandaughter got RAPED BY SORRY JOSH KING. I want him to pay for what he did to her, he messed up her life and her mother covered it up and told my Grandaughter that she would kill her if she told. I really don't what you believe and I don't care if you talk about me and my family. We know a lot of people and we have people that has been around the girl and I all her life and knows how me and her was before going to live with christy. I am really glad that you are young because maybe you will get to go though the same thing the girl has because what goes around come around and when you uphold someone when they do wrong it might happen to you and nobody will believe you. Like told you before right back at with SICK,DELUSIONAL, IRNORANT,FOOLISH, LYING YOUNG PERSON.
countrygl26

Weaverville, NC

#743 Jun 1, 2012
keep on keeping on... LOL no one is listening... BLAH BLAH BLAH BALH!!!!!!!!!!
countrygl26

Weaverville, NC

#744 Jun 1, 2012
Oh yeah I spelt that rong to give you something to talk about LOL ...
Shirley

Weaverville, NC

#745 Jun 1, 2012
cont answere for lovencbeaches- As for old, I hope that when you get my age and can do all the things I do. I am not like your HERO JOSH KING I DON'T RUIN A LIFE, you can thank him for that. I do a lot with my own life so you are lying yet again. Tell your HERO Josh that I saw him driving so to quit the delay and come on to court, If the Doctor said he can drive he can go to court. him and his lawyer has draged it out long enought. Because I do a lot with my life I will see you in court, I have my beautiful Grandaughter to take care and make sure no one will hurt her again and 2 big yards and big flower garden to keep pretty, so I won't be here anymore have a blessed life.

Shirley

Weaverville, NC

#746 Jun 1, 2012
countrygl26 wrote:
keep on keeping on... LOL no one is listening... BLAH BLAH BLAH BALH!!!!!!!!!!
don't care if you listen or not you are still writing, keep upholding your HERO JOSH and tell everyone he is innocent, WHAT A LIE, HE ADMITTED IT .
I was answering lovencbeaches about the spelling so you are playing 2 people hun. BLAH BLAH BLAH BACK AT YOU.
Shirley

Weaverville, NC

#747 Jun 1, 2012
countrygl26 wrote:
Oh yeah I spelt that rong to give you something to talk about LOL ...
sure you did, lie somemore that all you know how to do. HAVE YOU EVER TOLD THE TRUTH IN YOUR LIFE?
countrygl26

Weaverville, NC

#748 Jun 1, 2012
you dont know what the truth is. You are the one lieing. He has never admitted anything, but your to stupied to know that ...
Shirley

Asheville, NC

#749 Jun 15, 2012
countrygl26 wrote:
you dont know what the truth is. You are the one lieing. He has never admitted anything, but your to stupied to know that ...
I know for a fact he ADMITTED IT BECAUSE IT WAS RECORDED, i know you want to lie on here and make people think he is innocent, but guess what he not and you know it but you are to stupid to admitt it. ask you stupid HERO HE WILL TELL YOU, HE ADMITTED IT!!!!!!!!!!SEE YOU IN COURT.
countrygl26

Asheville, NC

#750 Jun 23, 2012
Shirley wrote:
<quoted text>I know for a fact he ADMITTED IT BECAUSE IT WAS RECORDED, i know you want to lie on here and make people think he is innocent, but guess what he not and you know it but you are to stupid to admitt it. ask you stupid HERO HE WILL TELL YOU, HE ADMITTED IT!!!!!!!!!!SEE YOU IN COURT.
Realy . Who is the lier ? I don't admitt to something that is not true. I stand for the truth,unlike you.I don't have to make people think he is innocent they already know he is.. They know your grandaughter... That tell's everything. So out to call names and say your a christtian... but keep on GOd sees everything.
shirley

Asheville, NC

#751 Jun 30, 2012
countrygl26 wrote:
<quoted text>
Realy . Who is the lier ? I don't admitt to something that is not true. I stand for the truth,unlike you.I don't have to make people think he is innocent they already know he is.. They know your grandaughter... That tell's everything. So out to call names and say your a christtian... but keep on GOd sees everything.
I said I was not going to be on here,but when I saw you wrote,you stand for the truth!! what a joke because if you if you are standing for the truth than you better tell all the times you have covered up for him. The only people that knows the truth is the rapist Josh and you and the girl you been covering it up all this time and people are going to believe you because they love you,your family, not the whole town. The people that know the girl is the family of josh and christy and they only had her 8 months and lying though their teeth. yes GOD SAW WHAT HE DID AND HE ADDMITTED IT. KEEP ON LYING WE WILL SEE IN COURT.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#752 Jul 1, 2012
Shirley wrote:
<quoted text> I AM NOT A ASHAMED OF MY GRANDAUGHTER AND YOU CAN'T MAKE ME BE. You are a sick sorry person to try and blame the girl for this, when he admitted it. You a role model oh come now, I hate to see anyone you raised, or did you raise Josh to be like his cousin that has already went to jail for having sex with a young girl. all I can say is it runs in the family.
Whooooa Nellie ! How many cousins do you have that's ever done anything wrong-did that make you guilty?
You make it sound like Josh just picked an easy target that just happened to be your grand daughter. Are you saying she doesn't bear "part" of the responsibility in all this? Where exactly was she when this happened? Why was she even there? Even a 13 yr old should know better. It seems to be common knowledge that Josh need not bear the whole burden as both looks guilty!
Tilamook

Weaverville, NC

#753 Jul 1, 2012
Ha ha ha This would make a good redneck soap opera! What would be a good name for the series?

1. Oh my gosh, was it Josh?

2. Granny tales

3. The tales of a tail done wrong

4. As Old Blue turns
shirley

Asheville, NC

#754 Jul 8, 2012
Tilamook wrote:
Ha ha ha This would make a good redneck soap opera! What would be a good name for the series?
1. Oh my gosh, was it Josh?
2. Granny tales
3. The tales of a tail done wrong
4. As Old Blue turns
The only REDNECK ON HERE IS YOU, changing your name again I see. Guess what it not granny tale, and you know It. You know what the truth is and the truth hurts don't It. As for the name of the soap, It should be,I KNOW HE DONE IT, BUT I JUST GOT TO TRY AND GET THE COURT TO BELIEVE A LIE EVEN THO HE ADMITTED IT.
I just got to save my HERO a RAPTIST. HA HA HA BACK AT YOU BABE
karma_monger

Hendersonville, NC

#755 Sep 19, 2012
Joshua Neal King is on the Trial Calendar for October 1, 2012.
countrygl26

Weaverville, NC

#756 Sep 20, 2012
karma_monger wrote:
Joshua Neal King is on the Trial Calendar for October 1, 2012.
Wondering how you get your info? It's not on court calander yet.
fartinthewind

Weaverville, NC

#758 Oct 7, 2012
Find all the mugshots here.
http://wncmugshots.com/

I found so many people right here in Black Mountain..
shirley

Asheville, NC

#759 Oct 9, 2012
Mamaw6 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whooooa Nellie ! How many cousins do you have that's ever done anything wrong-did that make you guilty?
You make it sound like Josh just picked an easy target that just happened to be your grand daughter. Are you saying she doesn't bear "part" of the responsibility in all this? Where exactly was she when this happened? Why was she even there? Even a 13 yr old should know better. It seems to be common knowledge that Josh need not bear the whole burden as both looks guilty!
I had to answere this, I had not really looked that this until I was checking to see if anyone was on. I don't have any cousins that rape young girls if I did where I come from they would have disappeared before getting to court. He did pick and easy target he was living with her. She has no part in this because she did not want to get raped, come on are really trying to blame a 12 year old of wanting to have sex with someone she was calling a step dad. has for where she was, is runing from him trying to get him to stop.
shirley

Asheville, NC

#760 Oct 9, 2012
cont to answere mamw6: she had nightmares of him running her to her room and breaking her door down,and yes I know that he did because they were living in my single wide and the door was broke at the hinges. the mom should never made her stay with him, I think she is just as guilty as he is for letting it go on. after finding out about it she did nothing. She did know better but mom told her if she told anyone about it she would kill her.while this was going on she was never able to talk to me, mom was afraid she would tell. yes he should bear th whole burden he knew better. I guess that why he admitted it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weaverville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News It's the Darwin crowd that lacks the facts in e... (Mar '09) 7 min Paul Porter1 142,548
News Affordable housing essay: Affordable housing is... 2 hr Local 5
News Confederate flag fan defends the stars & bars 11 hr Cullen Gee Anderson 131
It's True: PLANNED PARENTHOOD SELLS MURDERED BA... 11 hr Cullen Gee Anderson 24
Let's Not Reelect Cecil Bothwell 11 hr Cullen Gee Anderson 6
Should Welfare recipients face mandatory steril... (Jun '12) 19 hr ApePeeD 83
Does anyone know where yoga instructor Wes from... Wed nefer 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Weaverville Mortgages