WTF No Public Transportation To Humbo...

WTF No Public Transportation To Humboldt or Valmont?

Posted in the Weatherly Forum

exposer

Wellsboro, PA

#1 Feb 17, 2012
You can not take a Hazleton Public Transit bus to either of the two local industrial parks. Peculiar that CAN DO and HPT have both failed to do anything about this.

I've heard people complain about this for over ten years. "No buses go out there."

Wait here's the kick straight to the balls: You can take a HPT connector to Wilkes-Barre and transfer to a LCTA bus to Hanover Industrial Park.

In Hazleton failing is not an option... it's the status quo.

“Hizzle Bizzle My Nizzle”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2 Feb 17, 2012
We nicknamed it CAN'T DO for a reason.
lol

Wellsboro, PA

#3 Feb 17, 2012
duh it's hazleton. they are against progress here. the most negative people on the east coast.
lol

Wellsboro, PA

#4 Feb 17, 2012
after college I'm gone. let the negative whites learn spanish I could care less.
Joinin

Strasburg, PA

#5 Feb 17, 2012
they had buses and not enough people used them, shows you don't know what your talkin about
listen here kiddo

Wellsboro, PA

#7 May 31, 2012
I think that CAN-DO should buy one of these:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gas_van
hazy why

Wellsboro, PA

#8 Jun 1, 2012
listen here kiddo wrote:
I think that CAN-DO should buy one of these:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gas_van
The whole public transportation system should be comprised of them. They would pay for themselves in one hour of use with all the welfare it would end. They just need a limousine version for the fat cat corporate welfare people too.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#9 Jun 1, 2012
A bus system will most likely fail. The Reeken's would much rather ride around in those mini vans so they can yell and scream in Spanish much like they do in Walmart. This also allows them to set up drug deals, smoke and find out how to scam the system for more handouts. This way they also can provide an illegal income to the driver of the van who is probably breaking more laws than I can list. Not to mention, if a bus line was created they would turn it into a garbage can on wheels much like the communities they live in.
click on the link

Wellsboro, PA

#10 Jun 1, 2012
CptTrips wrote:
A bus system will most likely fail. The Reeken's would much rather ride around in those mini vans so they can yell and scream in Spanish much like they do in Walmart. This also allows them to set up drug deals, smoke and find out how to scam the system for more handouts. This way they also can provide an illegal income to the driver of the van who is probably breaking more laws than I can list. Not to mention, if a bus line was created they would turn it into a garbage can on wheels much like the communities they live in.
Click on the link to see what kind of vans they are. Seriously. Click the link and you will not regret it.
buy low sell high

Secaucus, NJ

#11 Jun 4, 2012
Why work at either industrial park, when they can collect more from welfare than those shit jobs pay.
Joe Boo

Nesquehoning, PA

#12 Jun 4, 2012
Like anyone working in the industrial park and needing a ride could afford to pay. All that money needs to be sent back to the motherland to support families.
Samantha

Wellsboro, PA

#13 Jun 5, 2012
Joe Boo wrote:
Like anyone working in the industrial park and needing a ride could afford to pay. All that money needs to be sent back to the motherland to support families.
That's why Latino men are such good lovers they care about others. I never climaxed with a white man, but always get off and even squirt a little with a Latino. There foreskins are feel great inside of me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weatherly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wilson Drive lacks diversity (Aug '15) 5 hr 3rd base hoagie 5
Panther Valley News (Jul '14) Tue Cant make this up 1,584
Review: Northeast Counseling Services, Hazleton Tue Hazleton is doomed 5
Hazleton's Broken Mental Health System Tue Hazleton is doomed 1
Beech Street Playground/Vine West Shooting Tue busted 10
Review: Beech Street Playground & Hockey Rink Tue busted 2
News Weatherly to receive $20,000 toward... Jul 25 wake up Weatherly 1

Weatherly Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Weatherly Mortgages