Lets stay ON Topic

Since: Sep 12

Weatherford, TX

#3 Dec 6, 2012
Hillbilly Detector wrote:
Now that ObamaN2012 and MaryRose will be off the daily Tawni Attacks, why do we see if we can engage in some real conversations on real concerns within the City of Weatherford?
When someone begins a new thread, if you feel lead to make a comment then do so - but only about the topic of that thread.
Novel Idea?
Now, let us discuss real issues and come up with some real solutions to issues within the City of Weatherford, Texas
Obama may be gone, however I am still here. Since I am me and not him you are up the creek without a paddle.
clarence

Dallas, TX

#4 Dec 6, 2012
Yeah, he may have tired and I have some of the same feelings, but I will not let a couple of screwballs in our town lie and tear down everything anybody does. If you state the truth, you won't hear from me.
Texan

Wichita, KS

#5 Dec 6, 2012
It would seem that staying on topic will not be possible, due to the fact that persons like MRS will only continue to blahblahblahblah, with nothing but the same old dribble and negitive attitudes. But, good luck to you sir; I'm sure glad I don't live in Weatherford.
with that being said

United States

#6 Dec 6, 2012
WE are Out of here......

You may read about us in the newspapers, if they are allowed to write the truth. Otherwise, you have fun talking to yourself.
Watchdog member

Dallas, TX

#7 Dec 7, 2012
MRS is not a woman just another fake ID used to blog nonsense. That blogger is seriously uninformed about local issues or rules. It is clear this blog has zero influence upon serious issues facing this community. It could be a good avenue to get information out to folks who do not read the local publications. Too Bad.

Since: Sep 12

Weatherford, TX

#8 Dec 7, 2012
Watchdog member wrote:
MRS is not a woman just another fake ID used to blog nonsense. That blogger is seriously uninformed about local issues or rules. It is clear this blog has zero influence upon serious issues facing this community. It could be a good avenue to get information out to folks who do not read the local publications. Too Bad.
Are you speaking of me dearie? From your posts this morning, you appear to believe you "know" everything about everything. Tsk, tsk, are you taking TM place?
IMNEVERWRONG

Oklahoma City, OK

#9 Dec 9, 2012
Texan wrote:
It would seem that staying on topic will not be possible, due to the fact that persons like MRS will only continue to blahblahblahblah, with nothing but the same old dribble and negitive attitudes. But, good luck to you sir; I'm sure glad I don't live in Weatherford.
I agree that too many Texas hillbillies like to hear themselves type on the computer and are mentally unable to stay on on an issue that requires a minor in intellectual thought.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weatherford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who will join a homeschool group here in Weathe... (Nov '08) Wed WeatherfordLady 27
Hi Jun 23 Guest 1
Peach Festival, yummy! (Jul '15) May '16 Texan 3
Debate: Gay Marriage - Weatherford, TX (Jan '12) Dec '15 Miharu 55
Weatherford lady arrested for not returning dog... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Texan 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Texas (Dis... (Oct '10) Oct '15 anon 18
New restaurants announced on town square (Aug '15) Sep '15 joanie 3

Weatherford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Weatherford Mortgages