The stinky stuff is rising to the sur...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
To Fake Grandma

Dallas, TX

#37 May 28, 2012
careful grandma wrote:
<quoted text>
My grandson used that word when was in kindergarten. It was his first bad word. I've never hear an adult say it. I've never heard anyone older than 6 say it now that I think about it.
You are not a grandma. That term is just a more polite way of addressing a complete Jacka// without using the word in public print. IF you are supporting that stupidhead guess you qualify for the title too.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#38 May 30, 2012
To Fake Grandma wrote:
<quoted text> You are not a grandma. That term is just a more polite way of addressing a complete Jacka// without using the word in public print. IF you are supporting that stupidhead guess you qualify for the title too.
I am not a fake Grandma, Tawni. I am a Grandma more than just one time.
Confused

Dallas, TX

#39 May 31, 2012
careful grandma wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a fake Grandma, Tawni. I am a Grandma more than just one time.
Oh! that's right, you are a retired teacher, just apig eating whe Joe Tison "throughs out to you. So you can protect his legacy.
Black Sludge

Grapevine, TX

#40 May 31, 2012
The topic of this link is STinky Stuff so here you go. It is seeping out around the doors of City Hall. The bucket is so full it is running over and escaping the mop used by the city manager to try and contain the mess. "To little too late" should not have taken your eyes off your barrel of monkies. The closet door is open and it is all comming out into the light. THe comming weeks and months are going to be really eventful to say the least. Wonder how some of the monkies will look in bright orange?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weatherford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parker County Confederate Monument Dec 3 Stephen 1
asking Nov 18 questioning 1
Quick Trip Weatherford Nov 16 Wayne 2
another losing season Nov '16 Frustrated again 1
News Tarrant-County 52 mins ago 3:29 p.m.Granbury wo... Nov '16 bob 1
Best Coffee Shop In Town? Oct '16 CoffeeEnthusiast 1
News Massive Development Will Add 50,000 People to F... Aug '16 Carson 1

Weatherford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance