Total Recall Rants Exposed as a Personal Hissy Fit

Posted in the Weatherford Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Help me

Dallas, TX

#2 Jan 26, 2013
Where do you propose that you will make these post public?
And, are you goimg to spend you $$$in a to let the voters know how you feel about the recal?

By the way those "losers" are not afew you so believe, their are many of us.

RECALL ALL the Weatherford City Council.

Support:

Paper Ballots for ALL city of Weatherford Elections.

ALL meeting of the Weatherford City Council and the committees, BoardsWork seeeions be open to the public,
wirh public commet required.
Dang Dummy

Weatherford, TX

#3 Jan 26, 2013
Tawni Lies wrote:
It's really a good thing the losers are ranting and raving on a Topix MB like they are possessed by unholy demons the way they have been.
If any real attempt at a total recall ever happens, there can be a counter effort to educate the voters by directing them to these posts.
It's clear now that the recall petition talk was all about one woman's 6 month hissy fit over getting rejected by Weatherford voters.
It was all personal for her and her little band or supporters who don't even live in Weatherford. There was zero, zilch, nada about any policies or issues involved in it. It was 100% about one loser woman's anger, hatred and revengeful mind going off at the winners who kicked her butt fair and square for the second time.
If you read their posts over the last week, their personal seething rage at being rejected is in every one of them.
It's good they are venting on a Topix MB. It's a record that will last well into the future. Right now there are 9 pages of posts that anyone can see. They go back 7 years.
Nice time capsule.
Any time over the next 7 years we will be able to go back and bring up these hateful screeds and rants to discredit anyone who dares to follow these loser's lead.
so ya really think all of America is reading Weatherford Topix? LOL. There's You, as 16 different ID's, and maybe 6 other people, including me who read and post here. WE will make a huge dent in the goings on at city hall! LOL. We are all retired or don't have jobs and really don't have anything else to do so we just banter back and forth. So lets get real. Nobody is listening to any of us. But it's kinda fun in our old age, and yes, you are in old age too. We are all at least over 50
Clarence

Dallas, TX

#6 Jan 28, 2013
TM's dictionary is used to hold a candle.
Screed is the only word in Yahoo2's post that is a "big word."
Most people with any basic education have heard it.
Enough said?
Backus

United States

#9 Jan 28, 2013
Yahoo2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not nearly enough by a mile, oh blind one. Try these on for size.........
imbrogliare, ingannare, raggirare; prendere in giro, farsi gioco
sciocco, stolto, stupido, allocco; zimbello; idiota, imbecille; buffone, giullare
aphistasthai
au pays des aveugles les borgnes sont rois - in the country of the blind the one-eyed men are kings
Lol, there you go again bill, describing yourself with every word.
1reader

Weatherford, TX

#10 Jan 28, 2013
Billy billy billy. You offer no reason to serve in a leadership position, in fact you offer with everost many reasons why the majoriity of the citizens turned you down time after time. take a deep breath go enjoy life try being nice to someone for a change
Here it is

Dallas, TX

#11 Jan 29, 2013

Suppoort;
Paper Ballots
No closed meeting of Exective Sessions of the weatherford City Council and its board and committees
At ALL meeting of the Weatherford City council, it's boards,committees work sessions public commette REQUIRED
Transparentcy in Weatherford City government.
No it wasnt

United States

#12 Jan 29, 2013
Here it is wrote:
Suppoort;
Paper Ballots
No closed meeting of Exective Sessions of the weatherford City Council and its board and committees
At ALL meeting of the Weatherford City council, it's boards,committees work sessions public commette REQUIRED
Transparentcy in Weatherford City government.
I thought you really meant "here it is".

Once again, no TaDa moment
Clarence

Dallas, TX

#13 Jan 29, 2013
No.
"Here" is their list of demands from the Gang of Four.
"We demand......
a scrubbery!!!"***

***in loving honor and memory of one of the true gentlemen of Parker County. The late Mr. Frank Nuss.
Tawni was my friend

New Bern, NC

#16 Jan 29, 2013
Tawni Lies wrote:
It's really a good thing the losers are ranting and raving on a Topix MB like they are possessed by unholy demons the way they have been.
If any real attempt at a total recall ever happens, there can be a counter effort to educate the voters by directing them to these posts.
It's clear now that the recall petition talk was all about one woman's 6 month hissy fit over getting rejected by Weatherford voters.
It was all personal for her and her little band or supporters who don't even live in Weatherford. There was zero, zilch, nada about any policies or issues involved in it. It was 100% about one loser woman's anger, hatred and revengeful mind going off at the winners who kicked her butt fair and square for the second time.
If you read their posts over the last week, their personal seething rage at being rejected is in every one of them.
It's good they are venting on a Topix MB. It's a record that will last well into the future. Right now there are 9 pages of posts that anyone can see. They go back 7 years.
Nice time capsule.
Any time over the next 7 years we will be able to go back and bring up these hateful screeds and rants to discredit anyone who dares to follow these loser's lead.
Tawni was my friend at UNC-W. She was an awesome honor student who took a full load of classes every semester and she had a little boy to take care of and a rotten husband who never worked and just chased bikinis at Wrightsville Beach. Tawni took care of her all business and got her MBA with honors anyway. It's good her father was always there for her to pay the rent and tuition and buy groceries and make her car payments and buy her gas and pay the doctor bills when her little boy got sick. Tawni never had to pay for anything. Her father paid for everything. Sometimes her no good husband took her money Mr. Maughan sent her and drank it all with his hootchie mammas at the beach but Mr. Maughan didn't stop sending money to Tawni. All her friends loved Mr. Maughan and wished their fathers took care of them like he took care of Tawni. You guys don't know a good thing when you see it. Tawni would be an awesome mayor and everyone would love her because she's honest and smart and a good Christian girl who loves Jesus. She would work hard for all the people and not just for the rich and powerful ones who run everything now. Tawni would never be corrupted by money. Tawni doesn't care about money. She just wants everyone to be happy and healthy and safe. You guys treat her real bad and she deserves to be treated better. God Bless Tawni.
Chicago outfit

United States

#19 Jan 29, 2013
Tawni was my friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Tawni was my friend at UNC-W. She was an awesome honor student who took a full load of classes every semester and she had a little boy to take care of and a rotten husband who never worked and just chased bikinis at Wrightsville Beach. Tawni took care of her all business and got her MBA with honors anyway. It's good her father was always there for her to pay the rent and tuition and buy groceries and make her car payments and buy her gas and pay the doctor bills when her little boy got sick. Tawni never had to pay for anything. Her father paid for everything. Sometimes her no good husband took her money Mr. Maughan sent her and drank it all with his hootchie mammas at the beach but Mr. Maughan didn't stop sending money to Tawni. All her friends loved Mr. Maughan and wished their fathers took care of them like he took care of Tawni. You guys don't know a good thing when you see it. Tawni would be an awesome mayor and everyone would love her because she's honest and smart and a good Christian girl who loves Jesus. She would work hard for all the people and not just for the rich and powerful ones who run everything now. Tawni would never be corrupted by money. Tawni doesn't care about money. She just wants everyone to be happy and healthy and safe. You guys treat her real bad and she deserves to be treated better. God Bless Tawni.
Tawni, you can keep writing, but no one is buying.

MBA with honors. You are as bad as bill.

Atrcuou a chronic liar ot Do you really live in such a fantasy world ? AND do you think for a moment anyone believes this?
Walter

Dallas, TX

#20 Jan 30, 2013
I own an employment agency and just sent Wilmington/UNC a request for verification of TM's masters in business administration. How would a person tout themselves as a candidate for a management job when they and their friends brag "she never had to pay for anything."?
question

Dallas, TX

#21 Jan 30, 2013
Walter wrote:
I own an employment agency and just sent Wilmington/UNC a request for verification of TM's masters in business administration. How would a person tout themselves as a candidate for a management job when they and their friends brag "she never had to pay for anything."?
Would this request be a breach of you contract?
Would this request be a breach of federal laws.
By the way, who did your backgroung check?
Clarence

Dallas, TX

#22 Jan 30, 2013
question wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
Nope, if someone says they graduated from a university they should have no problem being vetted.
I have had numerous background checks done, passed them all. Including at least 50 FFL background checks.
Answer

Dallas, TX

#23 Jan 30, 2013
Clarence wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
Nope, if someone says they graduated from a university they should have no problem being vetted.
I have had numerous background checks done, passed them all. Including at least 50 FFL background checks.
And I'm sure a FFL background check will provide you with what is needed to request background checks for anyone else.
Your statement about being vetted is laughable a the least, very danagerous in most cases. Why do you need to vett whom? How about our city council members?

That's brings up something,

RECALL ALL the Weatherford City Council
All Jealous of Tawni

Weatherford, TX

#24 Jan 30, 2013
Clarence wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
who was it? Who was it said Tawns MBA is from UNC? Did she? Did you ask her while you were in her shop? Huh? Did you ask her while in her yoga class look at her, longing for her?

You are a Nut!
secrets

Weatherford, TX

#26 Jan 30, 2013
Clarence wrote:
No.
"Here" is their list of demands from the Gang of Four.
"We demand......
a scrubbery!!!"***
***in loving honor and memory of one of the true gentlemen of Parker County. The late Mr. Frank Nuss.
Why do always change your name BC?
Clarence

Dallas, TX

#27 Jan 31, 2013
If I did want to take a yoga class, hers would be the last one on earth I would join.
How could I be sure she knew what she was doing? Did she forge the certificate (surely you have to take even an on-line test to advertise yourself as a yoga instructor)?
Would she only give you 40 minutes and then say the city council rigged the clock and you really got an hour?
All would be lies.
Who is BC? You're on the wrong track. You don't know me, wouldn't even recognize me when you were in line with me buying cat food.
I could be anyone. Not Swancy. Not BC.
Idiot.
Answer

Dallas, TX

#30 Jan 31, 2013
Tawni Lies wrote:
<quoted text>
It was posted by someone who was supposed to be a friend of hers at the The University of North Carolina at Wilmington, NOT UNC which is in Chapel Hill, NC. Topix says that poster was in New Bern, NC. That's less than 100 miles away from Wilmington, NC.
You said "Tawns MBA is from UNC" like you believe she really has one. So, where did "Tawn" really earn her "MBA"? Same place Moylan earned his degree from The Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
Why do all of Tawni's 3000 friends live somewhere other than Weatherford?
And you live, where?
Answer

Dallas, TX

#32 Feb 1, 2013
I believe you.

Here it is:

RECALL LL he Weatherford City Council
Walter

Dallas, TX

#34 Feb 4, 2013
question wrote:
<quoted text>
UNC Wilmington Office of the Registrar reports they have no record of a Tawni Maughan receiving an MBA with honors.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weatherford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 20 hr Wet Flatus 593
Millsap football - Brock football Dec 10 Luv brock 2
what kinda town is granbury really? (Sep '08) Dec 10 Granbury resident 37
Review: Master Finance Corp Dec 4 jamie carr 1
Review: FSR Cattle Co LLC Dec 1 kattfische 1
Pulling out all drops Nov 29 Sid 3
Review: Rusty Malone Water Well Service Nov '14 Felicity 1

Weatherford News Video

Weatherford Dating
Find my Match

Weatherford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Weatherford News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Weatherford

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:16 am PST

NBC Sports10:16AM
DeMarco Murray practices on Wednesday
NBC Sports10:45 AM
How will DeMarco Murray fare with injured hand?
Yahoo! Sports11:00 AM
Two days after surgery, DeMarco Murray practices
NBC Sports 1:34 PM
Andre Johnson practices as Texans weigh quarterback options
NFL 1:47 PM
One Preview: Passing and rushing yardage leaders meet in Big D