Tawni Maughan offers Free Yoga to tho...

Tawni Maughan offers Free Yoga to those in need

Posted in the Weatherford Forum

Tawni is honest

Weatherford, TX

#1 Jan 13, 2013
a real blessing for our city!

Since: Sep 12

Weatherford, TX

#2 Jan 13, 2013
Tawni is honest wrote:
a real blessing for our city!
Hey guys - you have been ignoring her - look at all the stupid posts she has made in the last few minutes. You know she can't stand to be ignored!
Basics

United States

#3 Jan 13, 2013
Someone might NEED food. Someone might NEED shelter. Someone might NEED transportation.

I don't know how anyone could NEED yoga.
Justwatching

Weatherford, TX

#4 Jan 14, 2013
If you don't know why anyone would NEED yoga, do a little research and see that you would probably benefit from yoga yourself.
Interested

United States

#5 Jan 14, 2013
how do we get started with yoga with her?
Interested

United States

#6 Jan 14, 2013
why are some people on here so mean to her?
1reader

Weatherford, TX

#7 Jan 14, 2013
Yoga. Indoctrination
Interested

United States

#8 Jan 14, 2013
1reader, that is about as stupid a comment as I have ever heard. why dont you educate yourself about yoga and then try it. Hands down the best thing we have ever done.
Tawni is a friend

United States

#10 Jan 14, 2013
Tawni Lies wrote:
Yoga is a scam. Tawni has done yoga for maybe 5 years. Look at her! Full of hate. Paranoid. So insecure she resorts to self-promotion. Jealous of anyone has succeeded where she has failed. Unable to have a lasting adult relationship with a man but depends on her 80 year old daddy to maintain her car ("we left my car out at the interstate. I ran it out of OIL! LOL I didnt know, my dad usually takes care of that stuff" - Tawni Maughan about an hour ago on Facebook)
Just proved you do not even know her. she is nice to everyone and FYI we have practiced together since she worked in Austin and she has practiced all her life. Why so jealous and hateful?

Here is a suggestion for you. since you like to stay on the computer 24/7 google some meditation and yoga to ease your anger and work from there. I guarantee that it works. Then go to Tawni and make amends. Otherwise you will be grown ill more and more. Nobody wants that for you, especially us Yoginis.

As for Mr Maughan, I wish everyone had a pop like him. And, who wouldnt take care of their daughter if they had the resources? Wouldnt you take care of your family if you had the money and time? Or do you just sit on the internet all day spewing ill will from a hard heart which will be the death of you?
Phillip

United States

#11 Jan 14, 2013
Tawni, the healer.
Greer

Dallas, TX

#12 Jan 14, 2013
If the yoga thing continues to fail, you might want to open an oil change shop. Here's your slogan--

"When you fail to monitor even the most important of all your cars fluid needs...
Have it towed to Tawni's Lube!"
Tawni is a friend

United States

#14 Jan 14, 2013
she warned me that you people really have nothing else to do in Wford.

Keep on insulting her. It will not keep you on the Hillbilly City of Wford Council. She has nothing to do with the recall now.
Recall is ON

Weatherford, TX

#16 Jan 14, 2013
Why do you think Tawni is the only one behind this recall? Did you really think she was going to be knocking doors alone and begging to try to acquire less than 500 signatures. You are not very smart. Dang you must be a councilman
testie

United States

#17 Jan 15, 2013
She is amazing
metrecal

Dallas, TX

#18 Jan 15, 2013
I think giving away free yogurt to hungry people is very admirable.
Complaint dept

United States

#19 Jan 16, 2013
Yoga and Yogurt are great for the body!
Here it comes again

Arlington, TX

#20 Jan 16, 2013
Recall is ON wrote:
Why do you think Tawni is the only one behind this recall? Did you really think she was going to be knocking doors alone and begging to try to acquire less than 500 signatures. You are not very smart. Dang you must be a councilman
I"m someone other than Tawni:

RECALL ALL the Weatherford City Council
Recall City Council

United States

#22 Jan 16, 2013
Recall!
Recall!
Recall!
All!
Here it comes again

Arlington, TX

#23 Jan 16, 2013
Will the real david Mask stand up!

RECALL ALL the Weatherford City Council
Rudy

Dallas, TX

#24 Jan 16, 2013
Where is the recall petition?
Lots of talk about it, but nobody sees it.
Like the Loch Ness Monster.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weatherford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Massive Development Will Add 50,000 People to F... Aug 5 Carson 1
Weatherford public library Jul 29 Disgusted 1
what kinda town is granbury really? (Sep '08) Jul '16 Hahaha 40
Parker County makes national news IN A GOOD WAY! Jul '16 drfjr58 1
Jan Bangert Barton Mar 31, 1951 - Jun 24, 2016 Jul '16 WeatherfordLady 1
Who will join a homeschool group here in Weathe... (Nov '08) Jun '16 WeatherfordLady 27
Hi Jun '16 Guest 1

Weatherford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Weatherford Mortgages