First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Mesquite, TX

#663 May 25, 2009
I have know Brian since I was 6. I moved away when I was 9 and we still kept in touch. I haven't talked to him in about 3 years and was shocked when I read what happened. I was just as scocked to see what cowardly comments were made about him. Brian is not a perfect. Neither are you people who hide your names and then take a jab at a person who is in a vunerable spot. He has done some bad things but things that have hurt him and his family not you. I wish some of you knew his mother. One of the nicest and warmest person I have ever known. She and her family always opened their house and never looked down on me. Maybe some of you think money buys you happyness. It doesn't. I know having the pressure of living up to a name that has become influential is not the same as the stress of living in a shanty town in Mexico City, but it is still stress. I have been trying to find out where he is now. I wamnt to go see him. I decided to google him. After reading these posts I have been reminded why I don't get on and chat. I hope you don't have people kicking you when you are down in the cowardly way some of you have. By the way, GP is what he called me and still does. Now go and look in the mirror if you were one of the gutless wonders who didn't give your name, nickname, or initials or someone who no one know who you are. Look in the mirror and see if you have the nuts to servive what he did. See if you have the guts to make it out of all the valleys he has in his life. See if you have the spine to put up with cows making comments about you that your family can read. My money is on Brian. By the ways cows don't have balls. Something you share.

Fort Worth, TX

#664 Jun 6, 2009

what a sham you posted Brian did this no one else he is a selfish spoiled brat he is lucky hes not dead.
GPM is a douche bag

Bentonville, AR

#665 Jul 16, 2009
What a stupid post. Shut up. Take your self serving bullshit elsewhere. Brian has been nothing but a turd his entire life, a wife beating turd at that.

Perrin, TX

#666 Oct 2, 2010
wonder who taught him how to be a wife beating turd? Bet Brian is still hurting her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weatherford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
thieving meth addict Nov 24 True 5
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 19 Video farts 835
Sophronia Ann Kink Nov 18 Lynette 5
Sophronia Ann King Nov 3 Kelli 1
Weatherford lady arrested for not returning dog... Oct '15 Texan 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Texas (Dis... (Oct '10) Oct '15 anon 18
News Gay couple quickly granted marriage license aft... Oct '15 Straight 54
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Weatherford Mortgages