What happened to all of the crap??
really lame

Spring, TX

#560 Apr 24, 2009
i made it disappear!
not involved

United States

#561 Apr 24, 2009
I guess slurpee talk put it over the top.
ghs

Dallas, TX

#562 Apr 24, 2009
BWAAAHAHAHA

Looks like this is MY thread now.

I feel speshal
ghs

Dallas, TX

#563 Apr 24, 2009
not involved wrote:
I guess slurpee talk put it over the top.
I prefer to think slurpee talk won the battle.

But I'm a little biased.
Slurpee King

Dallas, TX

#564 Apr 24, 2009
I see the same thing
not involved

United States

#565 Apr 24, 2009
ghs wrote:
BWAAAHAHAHA
Looks like this is MY thread now.
I feel speshal
Did you slurpee??
ghs

Dallas, TX

#566 Apr 24, 2009
If you look at the forum list, this thread is no longer listed. Probably just deleted but we managed to find the loophole.
Slurpee King

Dallas, TX

#567 Apr 24, 2009
ghs wrote:
If you look at the forum list, this thread is no longer listed. Probably just deleted but we managed to find the loophole.
i saw that too but only see what i wrote
not involved

United States

#568 Apr 24, 2009
I am interested to see how many will find the loophole and continue? Maybe NTR will even add some intelligent thoughts.
Slurpee King

Dallas, TX

#569 Apr 24, 2009
wonder if they are screening the abusers and seeing who said what. glad i didn't say anything bad about the situation or about the situation period. i'm definately gonna get a slurpee for the commute home this afternoon
ghs

Dallas, TX

#570 Apr 24, 2009
so far I'm cool with the select few who are in here. hahaha

Man, this slurpee is good. Almost gone though.

I managed to give myself a brain freeze too.
Slurpee King

Dallas, TX

#571 Apr 24, 2009
i'm OUT. too wierd for me!
ghs

Dallas, TX

#572 Apr 24, 2009
Possible. There were some terrible things said.

I posted my real name back on like page 8, but never said anything bad about anyone, just not my style. Well...I called NTR the village idiot but, come on now...HAHAHA!
not involved

United States

#573 Apr 24, 2009
I only stumbled into this thread looking for info about the incident and brian condition. As I states in my first post I know none of the players I just didn't like the Durant name being dragged through the mud.
I have never posted before and barley ever read more than one or two lines of a thread but I have enjoyed the experience. Thanks for letting me in. Now as promised I am entering a 7-11 to buy my first slurpee in years in honor of the poster on this thread.
I still wish the entire Durant family well including Brian and all that he faces.
Slurpee King

United States

#574 Apr 24, 2009
let me say this, I became slurpee king once the brian bashing got soooo out of control something had to be done. I saw an opportunity to change the subject when someone mentioned getting a slurpee. Brian has a good heart and he has God on his side right now. That whole family is at the top of my prayer list
not involved

United States

#575 Apr 24, 2009
when I saw the first slurpee post I immediatly(?) thought brain freeze and obviously some people had already had drank theirs toooo fast

ghs are you the red head that was going to rampage if slurpee machine on Summit Ave was broke?
ghs

Dallas, TX

#576 Apr 24, 2009
I don't think the gestapo is going to get us..well, at least the 3 of us. I started the slurpee talk trying to distract everyone from the hate speak and whatnot, it got way too nasty in here and it was unnecessary.

The family likely requested the thread be removed, and I don't blame them.
ghs

Dallas, TX

#577 Apr 24, 2009
Yes...
:)
Weatherford

United States

#578 Apr 24, 2009
HOORAY to whom ever cleaned up the mess that was going on here. I hope all enjoy's their slurpee's.
Again, I hope all goes well for the Durant Family. This shouldn't happen to anyone--no matter who you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weatherford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cable and Internet Jan 2 Sun21967 1
News Tarrant-County 52 mins ago 3:29 p.m.Granbury wo... (Nov '16) Nov '17 Ron Jeremy 2
News Ex-police chief arrested again (Sep '07) Oct '17 Just Pray 22
shammi huey (Aug '10) Oct '17 Daughtertoshammi 27
Weatherford Rest Stop Oct '17 Side Eye 1
what kinda town is granbury really? (Sep '08) Sep '17 GTown Guru 46
What new businesses would you like (Jul '12) Aug '17 Createaline 17

Weatherford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Weatherford Mortgages