Today is February 1, 2013

Posted in the Weatherford Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
1reader

Weatherford, TX

#2 Feb 1, 2013
Egg on the face of same election Losrs who have egg on face from their shameful personal attacks they have made on local citizens
All Jealous of Tawni

Weatherford, TX

#3 Feb 1, 2013
Why don't you try some egg on that face of yours. See if it will make you look better. While you are at it get something f'er to make our ars smell better. Ya stink and yer ugly
Here it is

Dallas, TX

#6 Feb 2, 2013
We do the work. Then just give it to you, for what? To slander us.
SunIn

Dallas, TX

#8 Feb 4, 2013
Please talk to your counselor about your continued problem with lying.
You get excited or mad and you just make stuff up. It's more than a little kid white lie kind of thing. It's serious.
You need more help than you are getting. Up the dosage.
Clarence

Dallas, TX

#9 Feb 4, 2013
good advice.
Clarence

Dallas, TX

#11 Feb 8, 2013
Here's a fact that will cause the woman with a dozen screen names to blow a gasket:

The CDC was in Arlington this week to interview county emergency coordinators about the seasonal flu and vaccination efforts. Parker County sent a representative.
They have finished and have moved on to another part of the state.
Why didn't they take the time to drive over and drop the bomb about us all being infected with Hep A, B and C, Shigellosis, Dysentery and Cholera?
Strike three Maughan or whatever your legal name is.
You are out. Take a seat on the pine.
Gobi

Haslet, TX

#12 Feb 8, 2013
Innersteen
Tawni is HONEST

United States

#13 Feb 9, 2013
Clarence wrote:
Here's a fact that will cause the woman with a dozen screen names to blow a gasket:
The CDC was in Arlington this week to interview county emergency coordinators about the seasonal flu and vaccination efforts. Parker County sent a representative.
They have finished and have moved on to another part of the state.
Why didn't they take the time to drive over and drop the bomb about us all being infected with Hep A, B and C, Shigellosis, Dysentery and Cholera?
Strike three Maughan or whatever your legal name is.
You are out. Take a seat on the pine.
yes! That's is what most government practice. "Hey Bubba, we got a case here but let's jump cross the pond and see how thangs is over cheer". We really do not know how you manage to stay alive you are so stupid.
Clarence

Dallas, TX

#14 Feb 11, 2013
Tawni is HONEST wrote:
<quoted text>yes! That's is what most government practice. "Hey Bubba, we got a case here but let's jump cross the pond and see how thangs is over cheer". We really do not know how you manage to stay alive you are so stupid.
Wrong again.
They were not investigating "cases". They were collecting info on flu and the vaccine given. Much more important than saving the lives of the 25,000 city residents.
That makes complete sense.
Clarence

Dallas, TX

#15 Feb 11, 2013
I just called the city waste water department and no sign of CDC or TQEC. I guess Monday's are their travel days. Maybe tomorrow?
Only 13 days of Tani's glory left, then it's "To the Pillory with her!"
Bowden13

Weatherford, TX

#16 Feb 11, 2013
I just called Pizza Place and Roger said he doesnt care what you say about Tawni AND NOBODY CARES WHAT YOU SAY.

Seems Topix doesnt either. They deleted all your comments as Tawni Lies, didnt they? Aw, so sad for you. All YOUR Lies were deleted. Now, to have them delete your "clarence" and all your others. You idiot, nobody cares what you have to say.
Clarence

Dallas, TX

#18 Feb 12, 2013
Still rollin.
Let's see, you stated that my goose was cooked for calling you out as a bald-faced liar. So far, the goose is alive and well. Since I asked several other business owners to monitor this site, more people have been able to see for themselves her inability to insert her big self into any discussion that tries to take hold.
What an ego. With no resume.
11 business days left Tani, where are they?
Help me

Dallas, TX

#19 Feb 12, 2013
Expose ALL Tanis Lies wrote:
Expose ALL of Tani's Lies
CDC investigators will be here sometime this month to expose the malfeasance of Weatherford City Council that has created cancer clusters in our fair city.
It must be true. Tani posted it here on the Topix Weatherford MB on Aug 8, 2012:
"The CDC has been called in and will return in Feb of 2013 to continue their investigation of your city. CDC investigators will be here sometime this month to expose the malfeasance of Weatherford City Council If you or someone close to you has suffered from cancer and they bathe in and drink the water from the city of Weatherford, you may want to protest the ongoing ignorance of your city govt."
I have asked many people at the Municipal Utility Board, Weatherford Utility Department, Water/Wastewater & Engineering Utilities and Weatherfor Democrat and the Fort Worth Star-Telegram to comment on the CDC investigation and the protests from Weatherford's city water drinkers.
They all acted like they didn't know what I was talking about.
Someone is going to have egg on their face if CDC investigators don't show up here before March 1, 2013.
I wonder who it will be.
"Expose ALL of Tani's Lies" and when did god die and leave you in charge?

"CDC investigators will be here sometime this month to expose the malfeasance of Weatherford City Council" and when did the CDC get this authority of which you speak?

"I have asked many people at the Municipal Utility Board, Weatherford Utility Department, Water/Wastewater & Engineering Utilities and Weatherfor Democrat and the Fort Worth Star-Telegram to comment on the CDC investigation" If the CDC investgators want comment to the above agencies, maybe, just maybe we should be exposing you "LIES".

"if CDC investigators don't show up here before March 1, 2013" and you are who that can dicitate this, Mr Hitler (I'm sorry, you like to be call MR HITLER, don't you?)
Beaumont

Dallas, TX

#20 Feb 12, 2013
Help me wrote:
<quoted text>
"Expose ALL of Tani's Lies" and when did god die and leave you in charge?
"CDC investigators will be here sometime this month to expose the malfeasance of Weatherford City Council" and when did the CDC get this authority of which you speak?
"I have asked many people at the Municipal Utility Board, Weatherford Utility Department, Water/Wastewater & Engineering Utilities and Weatherfor Democrat and the Fort Worth Star-Telegram to comment on the CDC investigation" If the CDC investgators want comment to the above agencies, maybe, just maybe we should be exposing you "LIES".
"if CDC investigators don't show up here before March 1, 2013" and you are who that can dicitate this, Mr Hitler (I'm sorry, you like to be call MR HITLER, don't you?)
So Tani, you've already forgotten what you wrote only three and a half months ago?
It is hard to tell the truth when you constantly make crap up.
Those are your words. You typed your name at the bottom of the post ms cha cha cha.
You are the one who stated "February 2" then later, "sometime before March 1". We have printed copies of your posts ready for the next election you try to insert your big hooves into.
Only 11 days left for the visitors.
And now you've begun to try to distance yourself from your lie. Problem is, it's here for posterity.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#21 Feb 12, 2013
Beaumont wrote:
<quoted text>
So Tani, you've already forgotten what you wrote only three and a half months ago?
It is hard to tell the truth when you constantly make crap up.
Those are your words. You typed your name at the bottom of the post ms cha cha cha.
You are the one who stated "February 2" then later, "sometime before March 1". We have printed copies of your posts ready for the next election you try to insert your big hooves into.
Only 11 days left for the visitors.
And now you've begun to try to distance yourself from your lie. Problem is, it's here for posterity.
Tawni's lies will live for as long as Tawni tries to have any influence in Weatherford. Copies have been made by dozens of people, if not hundreds. With any luck Tawni will keep her promise to leave town when her daughter graduates from high school or quits to get married, whichever comes first.
Serious Issues

Weatherford, TX

#22 Feb 12, 2013
Yes! I think everyone in the US has focused on Weatherford Topix! I feel it is more important than anything else in the world. I believe Tawni should be known throughput the world. The US is not enough.

Sorry man, I was just reading your mind, which Tawni OWNS

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#23 Feb 12, 2013
Serious Issues wrote:
Yes! I think everyone in the US has focused on Weatherford Topix! I feel it is more important than anything else in the world. I believe Tawni should be known throughput the world. The US is not enough.
Sorry man, I was just reading your mind, which Tawni OWNS
You wish! But Weatherford and Parker County are quite enough. She had her shot and she blew it. Tawni will have to be content with being a tiny fish in a little pond. Just like the old days when she was a nobody begging for attention in high school.
Your Lie Detector Inc 2

Dallas, TX

#24 Feb 13, 2013
Your Lie Detector Inc wrote:
<quoted text>
You wish! But Weatherford and Parker County are quite enough. She had her shot and she blew it. Tawni will have to be content with being a tiny fish in a little pond. Just like the old days when she was a nobody begging for attention in high school.
Why are you so afraid of Tawnie? She is NOT running for anything and you have made it you life to tare her down. Why don't you get a life!
Clarence

Dallas, TX

#25 Feb 13, 2013
Your Lie Detector Inc 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so afraid of Tawnie? She is NOT running for anything and you have made it you life to tare her down. Why don't you get a life!
We, and we are many, are not AFRAID of Tani. Just like I'm not afraid of roaches. Just don't want them messing up my house, my business or my town.
Don't want to take her down either. Just want to shut her up. She has threatened to stay off this site for six months, but that lasted about 10 minutes.
She can't be trusted to do anything right.
Help me

Dallas, TX

#26 Feb 13, 2013
Clarence wrote:
<quoted text>
We, and we are many, are not AFRAID of Tani. Just like I'm not afraid of roaches. Just don't want them messing up my house, my business or my town.
Don't want to take her down either. Just want to shut her up. She has threatened to stay off this site for six months, but that lasted about 10 minutes.
She can't be trusted to do anything right.
And you are WHO? By what authority are yoy demanding this if anybody? You can show that the post are by her.
Go stick your head in the sand.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weatherford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who will join a homeschool group here in Weathe... (Nov '08) Wed WeatherfordLady 27
Hi Jun 23 Guest 1
Peach Festival, yummy! (Jul '15) May '16 Texan 3
Debate: Gay Marriage - Weatherford, TX (Jan '12) Dec '15 Miharu 55
Weatherford lady arrested for not returning dog... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Texan 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Texas (Dis... (Oct '10) Oct '15 anon 18
New restaurants announced on town square (Aug '15) Sep '15 joanie 3

Weatherford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Weatherford Mortgages