How much money has each Council membe...

How much money has each Council member made of City Projects

Posted in the Weatherford Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Nov 12

Weatherford, TX

#1 Dec 19, 2012
With the changes to the City Charter, the council has, according the revised Charter, the ability to gain financially from projects they vote on in the city of Weatherford. Because they opened that door to financially gain, which by state statutes would be unethical, they must disclose all the resources they have gained. Those gains could be gifts, cash, travel, cash, contract fees, cash, consulting fees, cash, work performed which benefited them personally or professionally, cash, or any other gain they have received from projects or plans they passed.

Mr Mayor and City Council we would all like for you to tell us just how much YOU, your family and friends have gained, in any manner, from projects, contracts, consults, etc.....

Thank you and yes, you will answer or a judge will order you to respond you may even be audited even with Mrs Wilder sitting there.
Huh

United States

#2 Dec 20, 2012
Isnt if odd how not one person responds to really important issues?

Since: Sep 12

Weatherford, TX

#3 Dec 20, 2012
Huh wrote:
Isnt if odd how not one person responds to really important issues?
Maybe they think your "issues" are bogus.
clarence

Dallas, TX

#4 Dec 20, 2012
You don't make a Public Information Request on a Topix forum. You go down to the city hall, fill out an open records or public info request, then they have 45 business days to get your info to you. If it sound too hard, go online to the Texas Attorney General's website and watch the videos for Open Meetings and Public Info request. It will keep you busy for two hours and we can all get a little break from your stupid musings, Tani.
As usual

Arlington, TX

#5 Dec 20, 2012
clarence wrote:
You don't make a Public Information Request on a Topix forum. You go down to the city hall, fill out an open records or public info request, then they have 45 business days to get your info to you. If it sound too hard, go online to the Texas Attorney General's website and watch the videos for Open Meetings and Public Info request. It will keep you busy for two hours and we can all get a little break from your stupid musings, Tani.
You are WRONG.
The enity you make a public information request to MUST respond in 10 days with a few exceptions.

Since: Sep 12

Weatherford, TX

#6 Dec 20, 2012
As usual wrote:
<quoted text>
You are WRONG.
The enity you make a public information request to MUST respond in 10 days with a few exceptions.
And because the animal people abused the information request system in Weatherford, monies were taken from the shelter budget and moved to cover the cost of even more and more information requests. Good move girls!
Paperless

United States

#7 Dec 20, 2012
As usual wrote:
<quoted text>
You are WRONG.
Well good for you. Go request it and stop mouthing here. So according to you, in 10 days you will have your stuff and you can SHUT UP.
About you

Arlington, TX

#8 Dec 20, 2012
MaryRoseSmith wrote:
<quoted text>
And because the animal people abused the information request system in Weatherford, monies were taken from the shelter budget and moved to cover the cost of even more and more information requests. Good move girls!
What is the cost of a "Freedom of a Information Reguest"? You sumit to a current employee, the City Sec. She looks up the information and gives it to you.
If the city wants to be a horse "behind" then that's their problem abd "OK" they should bare the cost of any request to the Att'y General office.
If monies were moved from the animal shelter to something else, that's another problem.
An option

United States

#9 Dec 20, 2012
What if it's none? I mean, what if the council hasn't been taking money, making money off the city, receiving money for consulting? Then what?
MaryRoseSmith

Weatherford, TX

#10 Dec 20, 2012
About you wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the cost of a "Freedom of a Information Reguest"? You sumit to a current employee, the City Sec. She looks up the information and gives it to you.
If the city wants to be a horse "behind" then that's their problem abd "OK" they should bare the cost of any request to the Att'y General office.
If monies were moved from the animal shelter to something else, that's another problem.
She does not just give it to you - there is a price per page just as you would pay anywhere else. The money taken from the animal shelter budget and moved to offset the cost of information requests is the animal peoples fault. Go ahead request to your heart's content - another's budget will suffer because of you.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#11 Dec 20, 2012
An option wrote:
What if it's none? I mean, what if the council hasn't been taking money, making money off the city, receiving money for consulting? Then what?
LOL!! Lordy lordy, look who just fell off the turnip truck! We The People of Wford have Rights. We have Rights to know who is talking money from Freese and Nichols and other consultants. You think the fab five can live on $50 a month plus healthcare? LOL!! I love my gay friends but Heidi needs to get recalled with the men. She could get IRS records soooo easy, but she won't. Why not? She was put on council to do what she is told. MONEY! MONEY! MONEY! Who does it come from? Who is taking it? Where is it REALLY spent? Why have certain projects have been done the way they were. Heidi knows. But those answers are very dangerous to a small bunch of movers and shakers around town so Heidi's opponent had to go. Now Heidi will have to go. Why do projects get voted yes without putting them on ballots for citizen approval? They put us in debt to do these projects none of us wanted. Well it all comes out soon. They can resign or get recalled.
Prep

Weatherford, TX

#12 Dec 23, 2012
An option wrote:
Explain to us WHY the members of council are there?
You idiot

United States

#13 Dec 23, 2012
Recall All Five wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! Lordy lordy, look who just fell off the turnip truck! We The People of Wford have Rights. We have Rights to know who is talking money from Freese and Nichols and other consultants. You think the fab five can live on $50 a month plus healthcare? LOL!! I love my gay friends but Heidi needs to get recalled with the men. She could get IRS records soooo easy, but she won't. Why not? She was put on council to do what she is told. MONEY! MONEY! MONEY! Who does it come from? Who is taking it? Where is it REALLY spent? Why have certain projects have been done the way they were. Heidi knows. But those answers are very dangerous to a small bunch of movers and shakers around town so Heidi's opponent had to go. Now Heidi will have uto go. Why do projects get voted yes without putting them on ballots for citizen approval? They put us in debt to do these projects none of us wanted. Well it all comes out soon. They can resign or get recalled.
You idiot No one on the council depends in that $50 per month to live on. They are all retired ir have real jobs.

You idiot The council does not have to seek biter approval for decisions they make.

You idiot. Freeze and Nichols is a private firm. You have a right to know how much the city pays then, but not what the do with their earned money.

You idiot. Wilder may or may not have access to IRS records. As far as why she wont "get them", it's illegal.
Is this true

Weatherford, TX

#14 Dec 23, 2012
What did they retire from? What sort of real jobs do they have? I would like to know if anyone can answer those simple questions without mentioning Tawni? I doubt it

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#15 Dec 24, 2012
You idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
You idiot No one on the council depends in that $50 per month to live on. They are all retired ir have real jobs.
You idiot The council does not have to seek biter approval for decisions they make.
You idiot. Freeze and Nichols is a private firm. You have a right to know how much the city pays then, but not what the do with their earned money.
You idiot. Wilder may or may not have access to IRS records. As far as why she wont "get them", it's illegal.
You are the idiot. Why does anyone want a job that pays just $50 and healthcare a month? You aren't very bright...turn on the light. Freese and Nichols isn't private when it works for the public We The People. LOL!! It's our money we give them and we want to know who they give it to. We will find out when the fab five are all recalled. Some people are going to jail. Heidi can get IRS records. She knows other gay people at IRS but she won't. She will be recalled with the old men.
Commoner

United States

#16 Dec 24, 2012
Is this true wrote:
What did they retire from? What sort of real jobs do they have? I would like to know if anyone can answer those simple questions without mentioning Tawni? I doubt it
Here ya go. Nothing but facts.

One works for the IRS
One owns a new car dealership
One works at Lockheed
One is retired firm the city and owns a local business
One over 65.
Adding it all up

United States

#18 Dec 24, 2012
Now that we have seen that you have lied about thus entire thing, I guess the answer to the title of this post is ZERO.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#19 Dec 24, 2012
Adding it all up wrote:
Now that we have seen that you have lied about thus entire thing, I guess the answer to the title of this post is ZERO.
Out, troll.
Adding it all up

United States

#20 Dec 24, 2012
Trollin Trollin Trollin

Weatherford, TX

#21 Dec 26, 2012
Trolls - you know what they look like. is there anyone on city council who resembles one? Actually THERE ARE 3! fat little Trolls

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weatherford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vintage grill May 17 Tommy D 1
Peach Festival, yummy! (Jul '15) May 16 Texan 3
Weatherford Election Apr 26 laverdad 3
Debate: Gay Marriage - Weatherford, TX (Jan '12) Dec '15 Miharu 55
what kinda town is granbury really? (Sep '08) Dec '15 Texan 38
Weatherford lady arrested for not returning dog... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Texan 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Texas (Dis... (Oct '10) Oct '15 anon 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Weatherford Mortgages