What do the TECQ and CDC have in common?

What do the TECQ and CDC have in common?

Posted in the Weatherford Forum

Just what is needed

Weatherford, TX

#1 Dec 20, 2012
Both are coming back to Weatherford for random water testing.

All those parks should have never been built until all the water and sewer lines were replaced as the State of TX had mandated. The old old sewer pipes line side by side with the fresh water lines. The State of TX required they be at least 4 feet apart and if they were not, they were to be dug up, replaced and separated. Since Mr Barker went to his grave knowing where the lines were, there are some lines the City dont even know where they lay, much less have they dug them up to replace them as the State mandated. The people on the North side and throughout this city should be outraged!

Who is to blame for this ignorant choice? Who would ever decide to spend the tax payers of Weatherford money on parks instead of making sure all the residence, EVEN THOSE ON THE NORTH SIDE OF TOWN, have clean drinking water free of raw sewage?
Just what is needed

Weatherford, TX

#2 Dec 20, 2012
Who is the president of the Utility Board?

And, arent there 3 members from the City Council on the Utility Board?
Seriously

United States

#3 Dec 21, 2012
Just what is needed wrote:
Both are coming back to Weatherford for random water testing.
All those parks should have never been built until all the water and sewer lines were replaced as the State of TX had mandated. The old old sewer pipes line side by side with the fresh water lines. The State of TX required they be at least 4 feet apart and if they were not, they were to be dug up, replaced and separated. Since Mr Barker went to his grave knowing where the lines were, there are some lines the City dont even know where they lay, much less have they dug them up to replace them as the State mandated. The people on the North side and throughout this city should be outraged!
Who is to blame for this ignorant choice? Who would ever decide to spend the tax payers of Weatherford money on parks instead of making sure all the residence, EVEN THOSE ON THE NORTH SIDE OF TOWN, have clean drinking water free of raw sewage?
This is real issue. For once, something has been brought up that is real and needs attention. The proof here is self evident. Obviously, the water pipes to TMs house contain raw sewage. That's why she is so full of crap. TM. Try drinking bottled water for awhile and see if this clears up.
Is this true

Weatherford, TX

#5 Dec 22, 2012
HAVE OTHER CITIES IN TEXAS BEEN INSTRUCTED TO DO THIS? I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO KNOW. WHO DO I CALL TO FIND OUT IF THERE IS SUCH A RULE ABOUT THE WATER LINES THAT HAS NOT BEEN FOLLOWED? DOES ANYONE HAVE AN OFFICE THAT I CAN CALL? CAN I ASK THE CITY COUNCIL AT A MEETING?
Is this true

Weatherford, TX

#6 Dec 23, 2012
Why wont someone answer me? All you people seem to do is pick on someone. If you cant answer this simple question and you are in city government then I would agree that you all need to be gone from any sort of leadership role. This is important, insulting someone is not! Answer me please
Watchdog Member

Dallas, TX

#7 Dec 23, 2012
Is this true wrote:
HAVE OTHER CITIES IN TEXAS BEEN INSTRUCTED TO DO THIS? I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO KNOW. WHO DO I CALL TO FIND OUT IF THERE IS SUCH A RULE ABOUT THE WATER LINES THAT HAS NOT BEEN FOLLOWED? DOES ANYONE HAVE AN OFFICE THAT I CAN CALL? CAN I ASK THE CITY COUNCIL AT A MEETING?
The city has a Utility Director whose responsibility is addressing concerns such as this. This director can only act on this kind of issue if the City Council allows it. Yes, 3 members of the council sit on the Utility Board. This water safety issue is not recent. It has been kept quiet for whatever reason by the council and city manager. This is a very serious problem and has not been corrected. The cost will be enormous. That is why the parks and other like to have projects are so outrageous to alot of folks who are aware of this water safety issue. Good luck if you question the council about this issue you will not be received well at all. Be prepared to be retaliated against at the very least with a nasty label attached to your name. You may not be allowed to speak to them at all thanks to their new very restrictive rules. Good luck. AT best you will be thanked for your comments , no questions answered then or later. Best action would be a Public Information Request and wait 10 days to maybe get a small generic reply. Make sure your request is very specific regarding the info you want. A copy of the state notification of the problem would be one item that would be very inlightening. Chances of seeing that are really slim to none. I would also make sure my property is in complete compliance with all the new restrictive city codes before you start your requests. Just saying.
Is this true

Weatherford, TX

#9 Dec 23, 2012
Thank you for your answer.

I will call Austin after Christmas
Watchdog Member

Dallas, TX

#11 Dec 26, 2012
Tawni Lies wrote:
<quoted text>
You say you know about it. Why are you helping to keep it quiet? Are you too scared to scream it from the rooftops? Why are you hiding out on Topix? Don't you care about this city? Posters here have said the EPA and CDC know about it. Isn't the CDC coming in February for an inspection?
zI am not the only citizen who is aware of this potential health hazard. The Topic Site is just one way of getting citizens aware of this situation. It is now difficult to get anywhere inquiring about much of anything that is of a serious nature at the city. The manager and council members have insulated themselves in a very restrictive manner from the tax-paying citizens they are supposed to be serving. Frankly that is appearing to be just about the last intention on their agendas. Questions from the public are looked upon as time wasting and interfering in their ambitious plans. This issue of the antiquated sewer lines and a large number of our main water system is just one of a number of serious problems facing the city. No one dislikes parks and etc. but there is such a thing as inappropriate spending of tax dollars to fund personal pet projects and ignoring more needful ones because they are not something that can be photographed and used as political assets. It is just like when serious repairs and such have to be done to your homes. They are not on the surface but have a great deal to do with your health and safety overall. Personally I really hope this new year will bring out more observant watchful folks who will not sit back and just mumble and complain a bit then shrug their shoulders when fixing the issue becomes heavy weather and meets a lot of snipeing and snotty behavior from our heros at the top. Remember they are not elected for life and this time one election can possibly clear the playing field. Their job performance is inadequate all the way up to just plain totaly irresponsible. They have their cheering section of course but when their pocketbooks and health come under attack old social connections and good old boy and girl loyalty will fade away.
Thank you

Weatherford, TX

#12 Dec 26, 2012
Tawni Lies wrote:
<quoted text>
You say you know about it. Why are you helping to keep it quiet? Are you too scared to scream it from the rooftops? Why are you hiding out on Topix? Don't you care about this city? Posters here have said the EPA and CDC know about it. Isn't the CDC coming in February for an inspection?
who would you like to see us present facts to? I dont really think posting real issues to Topix is keeping it quiet. LOL
Watchdog Member

Melissa, TX

#13 Dec 27, 2012
Thank you wrote:
<quoted text>who would you like to see us present facts to? I dont really think posting real issues to Topix is keeping it quiet. LOL
We have some folks on this blog who try to deflect and obscure real issues away from public notice. At least they try to ridicule those of us who are attempting to bring forth serious concerns for all of us. Health and safety issues and incidences of mismanagement and just plain deliberate misuse of public funds are among those items we should all take very seriously. Stalking and verbal abuse of Ms. Maughn is just one of the unpleasant little tricks. She has come under attack because she speaks out and challenges those she does not agree with in the political arena at the city. You will not find anyone more compassionate and caring about everyone of all ages either. She is passionate about her concerns and does her very best to do what is right. The conditions she has chosen are very sensitive and she has faced real opposition not just politically but personally. A very brave person is what she is. The name calling, insults and threats she has received will tell you she is on the right tract in regards to the problems at the city. Let's get behind her and support her efforts to help.
Clarice

Dallas, TX

#15 Dec 27, 2012
The CDC would only come to Parker County if there was an outbreak of disease. There has been none. The State of Texas has a vigorous enforcement agency in the area of drinking water. I have a difficult time believing that Waymon has the pull to shut down a state agency.
But Ms Moanhand wouldn't. She'll believe anything her peanut brain can dream up.
Miss Landers

Dallas, TX

#16 Dec 27, 2012
A very brave person is what she is.
Only Tani "Watchdog Member" is not just brave. She's imaginative, creative, and outspoken.
Much like a lot of psychopaths. Hitler, Manson, Barack.
BTW, I heard the Navy Seals were planning to take out Jan Barton on New Year's Eve. It's true!
They've made reservations at the Fire Oak Grill and plan to show her a rockin' New Year.
I called the Democrat, but Zan Prince answered and just hung up on me.
I took a copy of the story to the Star Telegram, but Joe Tison jumped me in the parking lot and put a knife to my throat and threatened to kill me if I went through with it.
Will someone please help me?
Preferably a doctor who is authorized to write prescriptions for mental spazzes.
Sue-E

Weatherford, TX

#17 Dec 27, 2012
Clarice wrote:
The CDC would only come to Parker County if there was an outbreak of disease. There has been none. The State of Texas has a vigorous enforcement agency in the area of drinking water. I have a difficult time believing that Waymon has the pull to shut down a state agency.
But Ms Moanhand wouldn't. She'll believe anything her peanut brain can dream up.
Hey Troll!

Waymon Hamilton, Craig Swancy and the Mayor dont have any pull, maybe a yank but no pull. They are spineless, ignorant pushovers. The only reason they are kept in office is so the real players can tell them how to vote. Zan Prince has their nuts in a jar on her desk
Sue-E

Weatherford, TX

#18 Dec 27, 2012
Tawni Lies wrote:
<quoted text>
Tawni has heaped more abuse on more people than she has taken. Tawni is nothing but an ugly gossip who tries to create hate for other people by trying to start rumors about them.
Nancy Pelosi said we have to pass the bill to learn what's in it. That's what Tawni says. She can't show any proof for any rumor she tries to start. Pelosi said "trust me, I know things I can't tell you". Tawni says "trust me, I know things I can't tell you".
Trusting Tawni Maughan is like trusting Nancy Pelosi.
You are a liar.
Barbara B

Dallas, TX

#20 Dec 28, 2012
Zan is known throughout the Republican leadership as a top-notch sous chef.
Sue-EEE

Baytown, TX

#21 Dec 28, 2012
Zan Prince is a great woman. She is stronger than most. Tawni has much respect for her efforts. You people are nuts
Tawni is honest

Weatherford, TX

#23 Dec 28, 2012
Why would you say such things about Zan Prince? Do you hate all women? We will continue to pray for you to find some comfort from the fear and pain

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weatherford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what kinda town is granbury really? (Sep '08) Wed Texan 44
police accidentally shoots partner May 10 Cruiser 9
WC Board Election Apr '17 Wford Voter 1
Millsap HS Baseball Mar '17 millsapgoingtobrock 1
News What to Watch: After Senate sideshow, 'bathroom... Mar '17 Texan 2
News Burglary suspect catches some zzza s in Weather... Mar '17 music lover 1
Hi (Jun '16) Feb '17 Cuffinhoods 2

Weatherford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Weatherford Mortgages