Duty, Honor, and Country
Texan

Wichita, KS

#2 Sep 17, 2012
I totally agree.
LEAVE THIS ONE ALONE

Granbury, TX

#3 Sep 17, 2012
Please everybody, just leave this one alone. There's absolutely nothing to attack here. Very well said Mr. Moylan.
A Senior person

Melissa, TX

#4 Sep 17, 2012
Once a Marine always a Marine. Duty, Honor, and Country! Thank you Mr. Moylan.
IMNNEVERWRONG

Oklahoma City, OK

#8 Sep 17, 2012
serioously wrote:
<quoted text>
SHUT. THE. F*CK. UP.
PLEASE. FOR A F*CKING CHANGE. STOP RUNNING YOUR F*CKING MOUTH.
This person is on the right track. Never make ignorant and stupid insults. Try and argue the point with some help of some 1st graders. Have them bring a bar lava soup to wash that filthy mouth out!
Texan

Wichita, KS

#15 Sep 18, 2012
I read and comprehend quite well thank you, and as far as trash talk, I only do that when talking to trash. All military come under the authority of the Commander in Chief and right on down the chain of command. I served in the military and am quite familiar with the chain of command, it is very evident you are not. And if you had read any of my post you would know I don't agree with much that Moylan says, and I do know you have read several of my post. That being said I believe you are the one who needs more than a little work on their reading and comprehension skills. Like I said our troops are not placed in harms way without ammo. Like I stated you are an ass, a stupid ass at that.
IMNNEVERWRONG

Oklahoma City, OK

#19 Sep 18, 2012
Bill Moylan wrote:
There you stand, my brother, alone and resolute, the symbol of our nation and its people. You carry upon your shoulders a proud history back to the nationís birth. From the raising of our flag at Derna, Tripoli, to defending the walls in the Boxer Rebellion at Peking, you have always accepted the responsibility to protect American citizens in troubled areas. Though they, the uneducated, unlearned, know precious little of you, when called upon to defend, you have always responded with valiant courage.
In the troubled days that lie ahead with embassy walls burning and explosives firing, it is without a doubt your uncommon valor will be ever resolute. For it is more than mere words that you abide by. It is engraved upon your very soul Ė Duty, Honor, and Country. Thank you, my fellow Marine Security Guards.
Bill Moylan
Get out of the house and get some fresh air. The thick green smoke and acid drops are masking your good judgment. Our government is doing little to protect embassies.They are still back in the 70s mentality which you are unable to let go of.
IMNNEVERWRONG

Oklahoma City, OK

#24 Sep 20, 2012
Bill Moylan wrote:
<quoted text>
Damned liar.
In monitoring this topic since the beginning,I sure would not want you fighting side by side in battle. Pillow fights are for girlfriends
IMNNEVERWRONG

Oklahoma City, OK

#33 Sep 21, 2012
Bill Moylan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why donít you pose that statement to Collen Lattrell. No need to hurry, heís in Huntsville prison for the rest of his life. He was a big mouth like you punks when he stuck that pistol in my chest. He cried like a little baby when I exploded on him and took the pistol away.
Funny little man :) I'm well in the senior says of life and could clean your clock down to the gears without much effort.
IMNNEVERWRONG

Oklahoma City, OK

#36 Sep 21, 2012
Bill Moylan wrote:
<quoted text>
You ignorant ass, you couldnít tell a spur gear from a one way clutch, or a drive belt from a hyvo chain.
Do you really think the Marine Corps, State Department, FBI, CIA, and other alphabetic soup agencies spent all of that time and money training me just so some ignorant hick could take me down?
'
Mister you're really into yourself in a delusional way. A little Chihuahua barking endlelesly in the night hours. No bullies or braggarts have ever taken me down. Be stupid enough to show proof.
Watchdog member

Dallas, TX

#39 Dec 7, 2012
ObamaN2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
You should improve your reading and comprehension skills instead of your trashtalk skills.
The guards are under the operational control of the local ambassador and State Department, not the Marine Corps chain of command. You believe everything Bill posts, don't you? Bill has been very clear on that point.
Two questions for you. Have you ever aerved in any branch of the military? Second question- you posted that you were not going to be participating on this site any longer--are you so addicted to blogging you cannot help yourself? The information you have given on embassy securtiy is available to anyone who looks, unfortunately that is just the public version not the real one for those who serve. Guess you have never been on the inside of that world.
Martin

Dallas, TX

#41 Jan 22, 2013
How did a poster get such power that he can delete posts he/she doesn't like?
This forum would be blank if I had such Merlinesque charms.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weatherford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Texas has many Confederate memorials in rural a... Tue Texan 3
Tiany Schuster on a leash just named droped you... Aug 13 Name dropping Tiany 1
News Ex-police chief arrested again (Sep '07) Aug 13 S and C Underwood 21
News Authorities: Texas mom left 2 kids in hot car a... Jun '17 Texan 2
Any solution for loud bass music blarin from ca... Jun '17 Texan 2
My Utility Bill has gone up a huge amount since... Jun '17 ShabbyChck 1
News Teen to stand trial as adult in Alvarado store ... (Oct '08) Jun '17 Forcey 54

Weatherford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Weatherford Mortgages