customer

Bedford, TX

#1 Sep 28, 2012
Who is the best pharmacy to use in weatherford....walgreens suck

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#2 Sep 28, 2012
Davis City Pharmacy on the square of Tackets in Willow Park or Tackets in SuperSave.

Since: Jun 12

Granbury, TX

#3 Oct 1, 2012
Target in Weatherford

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4 Oct 2, 2012
Albertsons has a great Pharmacy staff. It is a hidden treasure in this small town.
customer

United States

#6 Oct 3, 2012
Thanks .. i will try city pharmacy. i take blood pressure pill and a fluid pill together and have for almost ten yrs. ... called my refills in, and 4 hrs later i go by to pick them up at walgreens, and still had to wait another 45 mins bc they had only filled one. why fill one and not the other. plus ive always taken the tablets in both meds but this time one was a capsule, so i asked why and was told thats what the presription called for..so why all of a sudden this changed. makes me wonder, hope im taking the right meds

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weatherford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 20 hr Farters 742
Review: Five AM Donuts Jun 28 Pat Kelly 1
Debate: Marijuana - Granbury, TX (Aug '10) Jun 27 RattlersRock 31
How Many People Got Kilt In Your Tornado (May '13) Jun 24 Redneck 13
News Ambitious plan for downtown square unveiled today (Aug '07) Jun 23 Inquisitor 5
Bank Branch Closed Jun 22 Big Sammy 3
Unsolved Murder of Holly Hunter During 1990/91,... (Sep '10) Jun 9 theonewhoknowsall 104
More from around the web

Weatherford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Weatherford Mortgages