Tattoo shop in Weatherford

Tattoo shop in Weatherford

Posted in the Weatherford Forum

lola

Peck, KS

#1 Sep 28, 2010
Would like to know if the residents of Weatherford would like, dislike or not care about tattoo shop being open in their town.
Melissa

Elk City, OK

#2 Oct 1, 2010
There is already a tattoo shop in Weatherford called Freedom Ink...
Tripp

Fort Worth, TX

#3 Oct 9, 2010
i would like the tat shops cause im not a fucking up tight jerk off that wants to bash a person just cause they got art on their skin...so if you dont like the tattoo shops being put in then take a nice long deep breath and GO F*CK YOURSELF!!
Erin

Kingfisher, OK

#4 Jan 25, 2012
The shop is extremely clean and he does a wonderful job. He has done two (large) tattoos for my husband and will likely do more. He is easy to work with but doesn't take much crap. If you are a "no show" he probably won't be too friendly, just like any other business owner. This is a legitimate business and deserves to be treated as such.
amy

Oklahoma City, OK

#5 Jul 25, 2012
how much does he charge for like a small 3 word tattoo
Donald Hill

Little Elm, TX

#6 Jan 26, 2013
I had two done by Freedom Ink in Weatherfor and one by Mystical Illusions in OKC.

The two are great, the one from okc sucks. He did a great job, and his shop is really clean. Plus he's a cool guy to bs with.

His prices are reasonable. I got 5 and 6 word tats for $100.
where

Weatherford, OK

#7 Mar 7, 2013
Where is freedom ink located in Weatherford?
Court

Altus, OK

#8 May 21, 2013
lola wrote:
Would like to know if the residents of Weatherford would like, dislike or not care about tattoo shop being open in their town.
This is old, but we already have one, but more options would be awesome!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weatherford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Restaurant in Clinton 21 hr Over it 1
Taylor Oloman Apr 18 ...... 1
Who smashed miss Hoffman??? Apr 13 Aubrey 2
Hime needs to go. Apr 13 Aubrey 6
News OSBI: Clinton teacher admits to having sex with... Apr 10 wow 2
the clinton police department (Mar '12) Apr 3 get a life 86
Clay rose? (Jan '16) Mar '18 Frankie 2

Weatherford Jobs

Personal Finance

Weatherford Mortgages