The Simple Pleasures / One is the lon...

The Simple Pleasures / One is the loneliest number that you'll ever doooooooooooo? Not yesterday,...

There are 1 comment on the TwinCities.com story from Jan 11, 2011, titled The Simple Pleasures / One is the loneliest number that you'll ever doooooooooooo? Not yesterday,.... In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

A Tuesday e-mail received at 11:24 a.m. , from Belle South of Stillwater: "OK. Being lazy, I skip the leading zero when writing the month of January.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Suds

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Jan 12, 2011
"Bulletin Board notes: You never need to "come home" to Bulletin Board! We are accessible almost everywhere there are people (including the U.P., via http://twincities.com or http://epioneerpress.com ."
I guess that is where the Prodigal Daughter reference comes in. I did read and contribute online for quite some time. Then, well, life just took some different turns for awhile...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wayzata Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Buckhorn fire 3-18-72 ~ Photo by Ken Siljander (Jul '14) Jun '16 Colonel 4
News UnitedHealth raises quarterly dividend 30 percent (May '11) Mar '16 Ha Ha Ha Ha 6
News Alleged Minnesota rape victim featured in PBS d... (Jun '15) Dec '15 Ritual Habitual 8
News Christopher & Banks to close its high-end Acorn... (Jul '08) Sep '14 JackieB 20
News Reporter Rusty Gatenby let go at KSTP after DWI... (Feb '14) Aug '14 rusty wantbe 6
Wayzata Cougars (Jul '14) Jul '14 Cougar Den 3
US Bank Wayzata provides poor customer service ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 John Doe 1

Wayzata Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wayzata Mortgages