Growth among the ruins: How three are...

Growth among the ruins: How three area manufacturers are bucking ba...

There are 5 comments on the TwinCities.com story from May 1, 2010, titled Growth among the ruins: How three area manufacturers are bucking ba.... In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Editor's note: The economic downturn has been particularly hard on manufacturers, reflected by the tens of thousands of manufacturing jobs that have evaporated in Minnesota since the end of 2007.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Democrat Drone

Carol Stream, IL

#1 May 2, 2010
Successful capitalism?

How dare they!
Tax the job creators!
Tax the wealth producers!
Tax anyone with more money than me!

Vote DFL! We won't rest until everyone is miserable.
Peter

Houston, TX

#2 May 2, 2010
Democrat Drone wrote:
Successful capitalism?
How dare they!
Tax the job creators!
Don't worry, their efforts will be closely monitored. When they've made "enough", Obama will let them know and ask them to stop. Too much success is wrong.
Red Donks

United States

#3 May 2, 2010
Peter wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry, their efforts will be closely monitored. When they've made "enough", Obama will let them know and ask them to stop. Too much success is wrong.
Too much success is not only wrong, but I think we could all agree it's racist. To not see and denounce the racism of success is racist. For shame, Peter. ;)
Andy

Buffalo, MN

#4 May 4, 2010
Democrat Drone wrote:
Successful capitalism?
How dare they!
Tax the job creators!
One of the best DFL taglines I've seen. We need bumpstickers of that one!
Bright Guy

Schaumburg, IL

#5 May 4, 2010
Peter wrote:
<quoted text>
And if, by chance, there is too much success, it is undoubtedly a problem that Obama inherited.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wayzata Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Almost Free Realty Inc (Feb '09) Oct '17 Edward 14
Inflatable boat (May '17) May '17 Meung07 1
News Indian Partners With Zac Brown Band For U.S.O. ... (May '15) Mar '17 undertaker 3
Review: Salon Entourage (Feb '17) Feb '17 Anonymous 1
News Making a choice: Voters talk of decision and of... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Frank 292
News Northern Oil and Gas Inc. (NOG) Downgraded by Z... (Sep '16) Sep '16 no pipeline permit 1
News Christopher & Banks to close its high-end Acorn... (Jul '08) Sep '14 JackieB 20

Wayzata Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wayzata Mortgages