Long Lake, MN - Oct. 31, 1999

Long Lake, MN - Oct. 31, 1999

Posted in the Wayzata Forum

Ken Siljander

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Aug 9, 2013
I took this picture of my home town of Long Lake, MN. The cube looking house by the lake where I grew up was once a flour mill. It was remodeled into a home by Milton Brown's father who was a pioneer to the area. After him was named Brown's Bay. Some claim this house is haunted but I can't say for sure. I have heard many convincing stories....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wayzata Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Indian Partners With Zac Brown Band For U.S.O. ... (May '15) Oct 14 Justin 2
News Northern Oil and Gas Inc. (NOG) Downgraded by Z... Sep '16 no pipeline permit 1
Buckhorn fire 3-18-72 ~ Photo by Ken Siljander (Jul '14) Jun '16 Colonel 4
News UnitedHealth raises quarterly dividend 30 percent (May '11) Mar '16 Ha Ha Ha Ha 6
News Christopher & Banks to close its high-end Acorn... (Jul '08) Sep '14 JackieB 20
News Reporter Rusty Gatenby let go at KSTP after DWI... (Feb '14) Aug '14 rusty wantbe 6
Wayzata Cougars (Jul '14) Jul '14 Cougar Den 3

Wayzata Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wayzata Mortgages