Looking For Family

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Feb 28, 2011
I am looking for Sarah Porter. She is my cousin. She was born in Missouri and lived in Rockford IL for a few years. She moved to Beloit Wisconson and I just talked to one of our cousins who told me the last time he heard from her she was living in Minnesota. That was a few years ago. Her brothers are named Gary, and George. She has a sister named Freda. I do not know her married name, Porter is her last name at birth. Since I do not know where in Minnesota she is, I am going to repost this to every city in Minnesota until I find her or other family members. If you know any Porter's in Minnesota please pass the word that I am looking for my cousins. Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wayzata Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former St. Paul Cos. CEO donates $2M to Winnipe... Sep '15 A Duck Holocast WPG 1
Minnesota Valley Warriors, Minor League Footbal... Jul '15 minnesotavalleywa... 1
News Alleged Minnesota rape victim featured in PBS d... Jun '15 d see the light 3
News Indian Partners With Zac Brown Band For U.S.O. ... (May '15) May '15 Slowtire 1
Minnesota Gardens opening in Chaska (Mar '15) Mar '15 mngardens 1
Buckhorn fire 3-18-72 ~ Photo by Ken Siljander (Jul '14) Feb '15 Fritz 2
Debate: Debt Ceiling - Plymouth, MN (Jul '11) Feb '15 bill shannon 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wayzata Mortgages