MN Couple Charged With Getting Welfar...

MN Couple Charged With Getting Welfare While Living On A Yacht

There are 20 comments on the CBS Local story from Mar 21, 2014, titled MN Couple Charged With Getting Welfare While Living On A Yacht. In it, CBS Local reports that:

A nationwide warrant has been issued for a Minnesota couple who allegedly received more than $167,000 worth of public assistance from Minnesota while living in Florida on a $1.2 million yacht.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Mar 22, 2014
Please God...Let the police find and prosecute this greedy, greedy couple.......they should lose it all.....

“I am always right.”

Since: Oct 09

Former MN Taxpayer

#3 Mar 22, 2014
You really do have to wonder what the hell is going on in the head of someone who feels they are entitled to something that does not belong to them.

$160,000.
2 people
$80,000 each
Prison wages are what?$2.00 per hour worked?

Pay it back and then be eligible for parole. Oh ... and forfeit everything you own. Everything.
Denver Nugget

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Mar 22, 2014
And the hits just keep on comin!
Trigger

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Mar 22, 2014
There should be NO welfare, only free housing and free prepared meals. NO food stamps, provide prepared meals ONLY.

All these Government handouts using EBT, cash advance, vouchers etc should be eliminated.

IF prepared meals were provided at lest the kids would get neede FOOD!!

The way it is the "adults" get EBT etc and then swap them for cash o they can buy their drugs etc. The needy kids starve.

Cut out the middle people and give prepared meals DIRECTLY to those needing them.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#7 Mar 22, 2014
IrishMN wrote:
You really do have to wonder what the hell is going on in the head of someone who feels they are entitled to something that does not belong to them.
$160,000.
2 people
$80,000 each
Prison wages are what?$2.00 per hour worked?
Pay it back and then be eligible for parole. Oh ... and forfeit everything you own. Everything.
But,but they are two white republicans Irish and they just wanted some free chit, beside's a Obama phone,and free medical food stamps and a 1.5 million dollar house boat.
or maybe

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Mar 23, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
But,but they are two white republicans Irish and they just wanted some free chit, beside's a Obama phone,and free medical food stamps and a 1.5 million dollar house boat.
Do you have any idea how much welfare fraud happens every day? The only reason this is even reported on is because these criminals are two, rich white people. And given the entitlement mentality and greed of these two criminals, it's all too obvious they're very willing lefty voters.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#9 Mar 23, 2014
or maybe wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have any idea how much welfare fraud happens every day? The only reason this is even reported on is because these criminals are two, rich white people. And given the entitlement mentality and greed of these two criminals, it's all too obvious they're very willing lefty voters.
Your full of dodo hahaha they are wealthy republicans and they have been gaming the system for years and years liar!
Trigger

Minneapolis, MN

#10 Mar 23, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text> Your full of dodo hahaha they are wealthy republicans and they have been gaming the system for years and years liar!
You speak as thou there are NO wealthy Liberals.

There's a ton of wealthy Liberals including Gore, Palosie, Dayton, Obama, Clinton, Degenerate, Leno, Letterman, Fallon, Blumenthal, Fonda, everyone on Hollywood, ALL jews, etc etc etc....
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#11 Mar 23, 2014
Trigger wrote:
<quoted text>
You speak as thou there are NO wealthy Liberals.
There's a ton of wealthy Liberals including Gore, Palosie, Dayton, Obama, Clinton, Degenerate, Leno, Letterman, Fallon, Blumenthal, Fonda, everyone on Hollywood, ALL jews, etc etc etc....
All Jews? now where is Canmakeitup and Irish when you need them? your are Anti Semantic idiot and a Bigot,this topic is about welfare fraud by wealthy republicans.
Digger you should stop been a A-hole all of your rotten worthless as life.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#12 Mar 23, 2014
IrishMN wrote:
You really do have to wonder what the hell is going on in the head of someone who feels they are entitled to something that does not belong to them.
$160,000.
2 people
$80,000 each
Prison wages are what?$2.00 per hour worked?
Pay it back and then be eligible for parole. Oh ... and forfeit everything you own. Everything.
Hey did you read Trigger Digger racist statements about Jews? would inform that Idiot that Jewish people are in both parties?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#16 Mar 23, 2014
Trigger wrote:
<quoted text>
You speak as thou there are NO wealthy Liberals.
There's a ton of wealthy Liberals including Gore, Palosie, Dayton, Obama, Clinton, Degenerate, Leno, Letterman, Fallon, Blumenthal, Fonda, everyone on Hollywood, ALL jews, etc etc etc....
...Your kind of a Degenerate, yourself.....
Trigger

Minneapolis, MN

#17 Mar 23, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text> All Jews? now where is Canmakeitup and Irish when you need them? your are Anti Semantic idiot and a Bigot,this topic is about welfare fraud by wealthy republicans.
Digger you should stop been a A-hole all of your rotten worthless as life.
The Jews even brag about monopolizing Hollywierd, the truth hurts..

Most are afraid to tell the truth.
Denver Nugget

Saint Paul, MN

#18 Mar 23, 2014
WHO! WHO! Who doesnt want to wear da ribbon?

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#19 Mar 24, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
But,but they are two white republicans Irish and they just wanted some free chit, beside's a Obama phone,and free medical food stamps and a 1.5 million dollar house boat.
Once again you display your keen reading comprehension skills. No where in that story does it state that this couple is republican. Criminals come in all flavors.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#20 Mar 24, 2014
IrishMN wrote:
You really do have to wonder what the hell is going on in the head of someone who feels they are entitled to something that does not belong to them.
$160,000.
2 people
$80,000 each
Prison wages are what?$2.00 per hour worked?
Pay it back and then be eligible for parole. Oh ... and forfeit everything you own. Everything.
This should be the fate of every one who defrauds the state and federal government for handouts they are not entitled to.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#21 Mar 24, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text> All Jews? now where is Canmakeitup and Irish when you need them? your are Anti Semantic idiot and a Bigot,this topic is about welfare fraud by wealthy republicans.
Digger you should stop been a A-hole all of your rotten worthless as life.
Trigger is correct. There are indeed many many wealthy liberals. They are the dirty little "not so secret" of the left wingers who demonize the rich.

He is wrong in that not all of them are Jewish. Oh, and the term is anti semitic.
Tru Dat

Saint Paul, MN

#22 Mar 24, 2014
Sell off their assets, make them pay back every penny they took, including huge penalties and intrest, then give them community service working in a homeless shelter and free food kitchen.
Trigger

Minneapolis, MN

#23 Mar 24, 2014
Someone once said people ripping off welfare never buy anything, instead they rent or lease everyting so there is nothing to go after.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#24 Mar 24, 2014
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
Trigger is correct. There are indeed many many wealthy liberals. They are the dirty little "not so secret" of the left wingers who demonize the rich.
He is wrong in that not all of them are Jewish. Oh, and the term is anti semitic.
And your're a senile voluptuous sensuous.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#25 Mar 24, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
And your're a senile voluptuous sensuous.
You should try adding some nouns to your repertoire.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wayzata Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Almost Free Realty Inc (Feb '09) Oct 1 Edward 14
Inflatable boat May '17 Meung07 1
News Indian Partners With Zac Brown Band For U.S.O. ... (May '15) Mar '17 undertaker 3
Review: Salon Entourage (Feb '17) Feb '17 Anonymous 1
News Making a choice: Voters talk of decision and of... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Frank 292
News Northern Oil and Gas Inc. (NOG) Downgraded by Z... (Sep '16) Sep '16 no pipeline permit 1
News Christopher & Banks to close its high-end Acorn... (Jul '08) Sep '14 JackieB 20

Wayzata Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wayzata Mortgages