Whistleblower continues testimony in ...

Whistleblower continues testimony in Petters trial

There are 18 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Nov 3, 2009, titled Whistleblower continues testimony in Petters trial. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

The woman who prosecutors say blew the whistle on Minnesota businessman Tom Petters is testifying for a second day in his fraud trial.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

The Big Bopper

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Nov 3, 2009
Did she decide to "blow the whistle" after accepting a deal?
Theresa

Chaska, MN

#2 Nov 3, 2009
Did the "well" finally dry up?
Slim Shady

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Nov 3, 2009
tweet tweet there goes her whistle
Indie

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Nov 3, 2009
Apparently she was blowing Petters whistle for a while.
Marie

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Nov 3, 2009
Where's the part of the tape where Petters says "Let them eat cake"?
NightRider

Hutchinson, MN

#6 Nov 3, 2009
While I understand giving immunity to the "little guy" to get to the "big guy", I can't help but think that she should have to pay for her part in this whole thing. My biggest fear is that with some of the things the defense is putting out there, we're gonna be hearing that Petters is "mentally unbalanced" before this is all over.
Phillip Ml

Eden Prairie, MN

#7 Nov 3, 2009
Now we know why she got divorced. She was getting in on with Petters and he ditched her so she blows the whistle on him. This is all too convenient
Tyrone Shoelaces

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Nov 3, 2009
that's no hill for a climber
Dapper Dan

Saint Paul, MN

#9 Nov 3, 2009
20/20 hindsight -- no wonder why the stuff at his warehouse stores was so cheap years ago -- he probably was losing money on all those deals too -- throw him in the clink with Bernie and let them rot.
Jill

Minneapolis, MN

#10 Nov 3, 2009
This poor girl has been through so much. I hope that she can find peace.
Mia

Minneapolis, MN

#11 Nov 3, 2009
If he wasn't doing anything wrong, he shouldn't had anything to fear.

Since: Sep 08

Saint Paul, MN

#12 Nov 3, 2009
Jill wrote:
This poor girl has been through so much. I hope that she can find peace.
she should rot in hell alongside of mr Petters, she only came forward when the heat was on..
Martin M

Saint Paul, MN

#13 Nov 3, 2009
I think she is as guilty as he is.
jeremy

Minneapolis, MN

#14 Nov 3, 2009
The truth is, she's a woman scorned. And she is going to make Petters pay!
There by the grace

Minneapolis, MN

#15 Nov 3, 2009
I grew up with Deanna in the Como Park area of St. Paul. She was a good kid and from a great family. She was a year younger then I and I was a friend of her brother.

It isn't like she started this scam and you cretin's don't know for certain what you would have done in this situation. So enough with the infantile comments and remember "there by the grace of God go I".

With that said, should a jury of her peer's find her guilty then she need's to serve the time for we reap what we sow.

And, no I am not a bible thumper, I haven't been to church in years. It's just that when you know someone in this type of situation, who grew up in similar surroundings it makes a person think.

Since: Sep 08

Saint Paul, MN

#16 Nov 3, 2009
There by the grace wrote:
I grew up with Deanna in the Como Park area of St. Paul. She was a good kid and from a great family. She was a year younger then I and I was a friend of her brother.
It isn't like she started this scam and you cretin's don't know for certain what you would have done in this situation. So enough with the infantile comments and remember "there by the grace of God go I".
With that said, should a jury of her peer's find her guilty then she need's to serve the time for we reap what we sow.
And, no I am not a bible thumper, I haven't been to church in years. It's just that when you know someone in this type of situation, who grew up in similar surroundings it makes a person think.
makes me think shes a god digging biotch who has no standards..
jim moore

Saint Paul, MN

#17 Nov 4, 2009
Why would any jury believe a word this woman said ? She knew the end was in sight and she thought by calling the copps she would save herself. Suppose I killed somebody and called the cops, do you think they are going to let me go. The police set her up to record whather Boss man said, maybe she should get a lighter sentence but they cannot let her walk according to the law, but guess what, they probably will give her probation for being a two timer.
Stiff Nights

Minneapolis, MN

#18 Nov 4, 2009
dust in the wind

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wayzata Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Inflatable boat May '17 Meung07 1
News Indian Partners With Zac Brown Band For U.S.O. ... (May '15) Mar '17 undertaker 3
Review: Salon Entourage Feb '17 Anonymous 1
News Making a choice: Voters talk of decision and of... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Frank 292
News Northern Oil and Gas Inc. (NOG) Downgraded by Z... (Sep '16) Sep '16 no pipeline permit 1
News Christopher & Banks to close its high-end Acorn... (Jul '08) Sep '14 JackieB 20
News Reporter Rusty Gatenby let go at KSTP after DWI... (Feb '14) Aug '14 rusty wantbe 6

Wayzata Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wayzata Mortgages