Wayzata grandma credits 'angel' rescu...

Wayzata grandma credits 'angel' rescuers in crash

There are 8 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Dec 7, 2010, titled Wayzata grandma credits 'angel' rescuers in crash. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

A Minnesota grandmother, plucked from an icy lake by three mystery men, says she doesn't know who to thank.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Work

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Dec 7, 2010
Good work to the folks who got involved!
lol

Osceola, WI

#2 Dec 7, 2010
These are Heros. Unlike the criminal just us memebers making themselves look like heros in their own eyes. Thease are TRUE HEROS. Not self made Heros.
Wow

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Dec 7, 2010
Whoever those guys are...you should be proud of yourselves. Way ta go!
L in Lakeville

Bloomington, IL

#5 Dec 7, 2010
Finally! A story worth commenting on! That's some serious paying it forward!:) Good Job kids!:)
Truly Angels

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Dec 7, 2010
The woman who called 911 and no doubt stayed with her was an angel as well. They're all angels. After entering an icy lake, I would imagine they then had to save themselves from those wet icy clothes. Thank you angels!
Truth Missle

Saint Paul, MN

#7 Dec 7, 2010
Truly Angels wrote:
The woman who called 911 and no doubt stayed with her was an angel as well. They're all angels. After entering an icy lake, I would imagine they then had to save themselves from those wet icy clothes. Thank you angels!
Angels? Save the sermon for Sunday. These were just humans doing things that humans do.
streetlights

Eden Prairie, MN

#8 Dec 14, 2010
Truth Missle wrote:
<quoted text>
Angels? Save the sermon for Sunday. These were just humans doing things that humans do.
Kinda strange though, you have to admit, three guys dump her on the side of road after rescuing her and then take off???? Get a grip. Angels come and Angels go. Be wary of who you entertain as you may be entertaining an angel. As my mom always told me.
You are an idiot

Saint Paul, MN

#9 Dec 20, 2010
Truth Missle wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, so angels offend you? Don't worry. We won't mistake you for being anyone who would ever lift a finger such as these rescuers did. People believe in God, Angels and a host of other things that offend you. Get over it and move on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wayzata Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Indian Partners With Zac Brown Band For U.S.O. ... May 19 Slowtire 1
Minnesota Gardens opening in Chaska Mar '15 mngardens 1
Buckhorn fire 3-18-72 ~ Photo by Ken Siljander (Jul '14) Feb '15 Fritz 2
Debate: Debt Ceiling - Plymouth, MN (Jul '11) Feb '15 bill shannon 3
News Holocaust child survivors mark 70 years since u... Jan '15 Fact 1
Crosswalk violation? Who's? (Aug '12) Jan '15 Killer Crosswalks 4
News Christopher & Banks to close its high-end Acorn... (Jul '08) Sep '14 JackieB 20
More from around the web

Wayzata People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]