Immigrants become key to state growth

Dec 6, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Star Tribune

With more native-born residents leaving, Minnesota's growth and prosperity depend increasingly upon its unusually strong flow of foreigners, according new analyses and data.

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Dec 7, 2012
Miss Piggy

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Dec 7, 2012
It's just the kind of growth the democrat dependent class needs to keep electing communists, re-open the schools that closed due to lack of students, and fill those low-education jobs that allow the workers to collect benefits.
What's going to happen when the parasites outnumber the hosts? If this story doesn't make the productive, hard working taxpayers want to leave the state I don't know what will!
AntiMelting

New Richmond, WI

#2 Dec 7, 2012
"...unusually strong flow of foreigners."

Unusual? When the Twin Cities has declared itself sanctuary cities, what's unusual about the flow in of illegal immigrants?
Bridgework

Lincoln, NE

#3 Dec 7, 2012
No mention of the overly generous MN welfare system as a possible reason for attracting some of them?
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Dec 7, 2012
Maybe its the climate.
Cloud 9

United States

#5 Dec 7, 2012
Bridgework wrote:
No mention of the overly generous MN welfare system as a possible reason for attracting some of them?
The ignorant fools voted for Obama because of the stuff he gives away and the bums of the world flock to Minnesota because of the liberal give-a-way programs like EBT.

Yes, if anyone of average IQ understands what is going on in Minnesota they WOULD chart a course out of Minnesota, ASAP!!!
AntiMelting

New Richmond, WI

#6 Dec 7, 2012
Cloud 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
The ignorant fools voted for Obama because of the stuff he gives away and the bums of the world flock to Minnesota because of the liberal give-a-way programs like EBT.
Yes, if anyone of average IQ understands what is going on in Minnesota they WOULD chart a course out of Minnesota, ASAP!!!
Moved borders last year. Breathe a sign of relief every time I leave the St. Paul cesspool at night.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wayzata Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2 Students Charged in Minnesota Goose Abuse (Jun '08) Aug 9 Go Blue Forever 51
Reporter Rusty Gatenby let go at KSTP after DWI... (Feb '14) Aug 4 rusty wantbe 6
MN Who do you support for Governor in Minnesota in... (Oct '10) Aug 2 Go Blue Forever 848
Long lake, MN - at Nelson Park - Nov. 21, 1971 Jul '14 heggie 1
Wayzata Cougars Jul '14 Cougar Den 3
Karen A. Geier Jul '14 John Geier 1
Buckhorn fire 3-18-72 ~ Photo by Ken Siljander Jul '14 Carol 1
•••
•••
•••

Wayzata Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••