my bro's guardian angel

United States

#1 Jun 13, 2013
My bro has been in treatment there in Wayzata and I'm so proud of him. I love you so much bro that my last wish before I leave this earth is that I can see your face. God is good and he will give me what I want. I failed you my bro... i have truly failed you and for that I'm so sorry. I stayed around because I truly believe in you. You didn't have to cause me all this pain and humiliation. I really thought you and I were put on a celestial path from GOD so that I could help you and and you do the same for me. I still believe this but the devil probably had better things you wanted to believe. Oh well... If I don't ever see or hear from you always know I'll be with you watching over you bro. I love you Baby Boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wayzata Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2 Students Charged in Minnesota Goose Abuse (Jun '08) Aug '14 Go Blue Forever 51
Reporter Rusty Gatenby let go at KSTP after DWI... (Feb '14) Aug '14 rusty wantbe 6
MN Who do you support for Governor in Minnesota in... (Oct '10) Aug '14 Go Blue Forever 848
Long lake, MN - at Nelson Park - Nov. 21, 1971 Jul '14 heggie 1
Wayzata Cougars Jul '14 Cougar Den 3
Karen A. Geier Jul '14 John Geier 1
Buckhorn fire 3-18-72 ~ Photo by Ken Siljander Jul '14 Carol 1
•••
•••
•••

Wayzata Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Wayzata People Search