Teen Burned In Acid Attack Dies

Teen Burned In Acid Attack Dies

There are 14 comments on the News on 6 Tulsa story from Jan 6, 2009, titled Teen Burned In Acid Attack Dies. In it, News on 6 Tulsa reports that:

A Waynoka teenager who suffered burns after acid was thrown in his face has died of his injuries.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News on 6 Tulsa.

Concerned Mother

Tulsa, OK

#1 Jan 6, 2009
This is why these people need to be tried as adults!!!

Since: Jul 08

Tulsa, OK

#2 Jan 6, 2009
The story says the attacker was 32 years old. What the he-- is worng with people. Jesus, this was a child, and this man went to meet him to fight over a girl. GOOD GOD HAVE MERCY ON US ALL. This is horrifying. Eye for an eye!!!!!
God bless and be with the young boys family and friends. God speed.

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#3 Jan 6, 2009
Oh my! This is just too much! I agree 100% with Beaver 1.
hhmmm

Tulsa, OK

#4 Jan 6, 2009
Ditto / I agree with Braver 1 as well
Rachel S

Tulsa, OK

#5 Jan 6, 2009
Makes me want to cry

“I want coffee.”

Since: Oct 08

Tulsa

#6 Jan 6, 2009
It's not that unusual. I've known a few 30+ 'adults' with the mind of a selfish 10 year old. This is sad indeed.........and pathetic.
WoW

Chicago, IL

#7 Jan 6, 2009
OMG! What kind of person would do that? I mean, acid! That's freakin scarey.
Okie

Newalla, OK

#8 Jan 6, 2009
The stuff in the water & air is making people go goofy. Ck out Russel Blaylock Md. add the dot com. Then check out on google videos the world according to Monsanto. There's much more on the net then I can post here. search for some Alex Jones stuff.

“RIP Eric Medlen FC#4 1973-2007”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#9 Jan 6, 2009
Unbelievable. I'm with Beaver 1, an eye for an eye. This jerk does not deserve to be walking the planet.
Mike C

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Jan 7, 2009
This guy should suffer the same death he put this poor boy through. I work in medicine & burns are some of the most painful things you can imagine. I hope he gets what he deserves.
oh no

Tulsa, OK

#11 Jan 7, 2009
A sad and tragic situation. My prayers go out to the victim's family.
Jan

Bloomington, IL

#12 Jan 15, 2009
Concerned Mother wrote:
This is why these people need to be tried as adults!!!
This person will be tried as an adult since he is thirty two....

The kid wasn't even involved with the girl he was fighting the 32 year old for a friend!!!!!
tnt

Broken Arrow, OK

#13 Jan 15, 2009
that is just awful. I can't believe anyone could do that to another person. My heart goes out to the family of little boy. They 32 year old should be cane whooped!!!

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#14 Jan 15, 2009
"Nelson told an Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation agent that he had sent a text message to a female friend of Lyon, and the two had arranged to meet north of Waynoka to fight."

My question is Why is a 32 year old sending text messages to possibly a high school girl?? I mean if Lyon was 18 and in high school and this 32 year old freak is sending text messages to one of his female friends I am just assuming that she is approximately 18 also. This guy is just sick,period.

To the Family of the young man(Lyon) that passed away...I am so sorry that you are having to go through this...and I am sorry for the loss of your son...I pray that justice is served on this man Nelson for this heinous act of violence...My heart goes out to all of the Lyon family and you will all be in my prayers..God Bless...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waynoka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oklahoma governor signs law allowing adoption a... May 14 He Named Me Black... 6
News Oklahoma Senate OKs adoption bill LGBT group is... Mar '18 The Wheeze of Trump 24
News Gay rights group launches campaign to stop adop... Mar '18 Maggie Gallaghers... 2
News Durant pastor's state senate sermon stirs up co... Mar '18 buckwheat 4
Troy Ruttman (Mar '17) Feb '18 WHAT 2
News OKC minister decries bills targeting LGBTQ comm... Feb '18 ifithepschillin 1
News Oklahoma regents vice chair to resign after ant... Dec '17 Wondering 7

Waynoka Jobs

Personal Finance

Waynoka Mortgages