Hostage taker was Vietnam Vet?

Hostage taker was Vietnam Vet?

Posted in the Waynesville Forum

Tony Dunson

Fairborn, OH

#1 Feb 5, 2013
Can't always say "Support the troops!". With this nut? Are you serious?

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/4464-alabam...
The Old Cold Warrior

Westport, IN

#2 Feb 6, 2013
So what? There are a lot. I have worked and served with a thousand veterans throughout the years, most of them normal, causing me no concern, trouble or fear. Boofuckinhoo, statistically speaking, there has to be a few to do whatever the media reports or supports or purports them to do. After discharge, they or me or you are no longer troops, regardless of media members who seek and scoop poop. Despite PC media whores, bad civilian behaviors and pyschobabble saviors are not excused by wars.
Tony Dunson

Fairborn, OH

#3 Feb 6, 2013
The Old Cold Warrior wrote:
So what? There are a lot. I have worked and served with a thousand veterans throughout the years, most of them normal, causing me no concern, trouble or fear. Boofuckinhoo, statistically speaking, there has to be a few to do whatever the media reports or supports or purports them to do. After discharge, they or me or you are no longer troops, regardless of media members who seek and scoop poop. Despite PC media whores, bad civilian behaviors and pyschobabble saviors are not excused by wars.
Can you write without the quirky rhymes, at least a few times?
The Duke of Hazard

Oxford, OH

#4 Feb 7, 2013
I am retired and faced the Evile Empire, so my bad-behavior excuse never expires! Boofuckinhoo, what is that gonna make me do to you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waynesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 15 hr south amboy 20,699
My friends, we and President Tump... Sat The Old Cold Warrior 1
Ladies, here is your romantic chance! Dec 2 Literature Lover 7
"Trump-hating deranged will not change" Dec 1 AmericanWoman 3
621 Upland Cir West Carrollton Nov 30 CobraCommander 4
Hulu is down... Nov 30 Wwefan 1
Free car bmw Nov 30 Wwefan 1

Waynesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waynesville Mortgages