The Old Cold Warrior

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Some of the same inane insane fading foolish flower-child media whores, who are still 'Naming, are indirectly and in effect blaming "us" for the Boston bombing. As they add to the typical liberal list it makes me more pissed. Oh, if we had only let the liberal Democrats do this and that, and think of the lives and limbs we could have saved, had only those two young Islamic Muslim immigrant men behaved, and sadly not badly. Oh, if only we had taken and distributed more rich-people wealth into their mental health, thereby helping them to adapt and adjust, as most of us must, with trust and to assimilate without their traditional cultural turd-world backward barbaric brutal bloody Islamist Muslim hate. Oh, if only some of those wealthy Hollwood and Manhattan Island therapists would have donated and given their services to these two misunderstood Muslim men and their fanatic friends, think of the damage and death that would not have been done for Islamic jihadist infamy and fun...even without guns! The return to Russia of their parents and one of the boys, shows that we let them down, causing them to frown instead of simply settling down; we did not do enough to make America less tough. The boxer was not allowed to compete as a noncitizen, boxing fools having some dumb exclusion rules, which was and is not coo. Oh, if only we could have turned them and others into moderate tolerant open-minded nonjudgmental secular big-government lovers, and liberal Democrats folks who would know how to vote. We all must now share the communal blame and shame, that encouraged and abled these two young Islamic Moslem men and friends to seek jihadist fame.
The New Cool Warrior

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Even women who are not that young or pretty or clean can, could and should stop men from being drunk, drugged or mean; but letting them get under their dress or skirts or into their jeans. Oh, if only a couple of Boston bitches would have opend those bomber briches, and at least pleased them like they were BJBs, and made these two young Islamist jihadist Moslem fellows mellow, turning their Moslem man meat into Jell-O. Think of the lives and limbs saved, had only a couple of women had behaved depraved. Moderate tolerant nonjudgmental open-minded liberal media sluts ought to offer their butts, aka their poopers, including the Anderson Coopers, to mean men and make these fellows mellow friends, again and again, or now and then. Oh, if only college women in masses had joined the MADDs and SADDs in offering their asses, willing to give free sex and do their best to relieve male Moslem stress. This could even work on me, you see, as long as it was given for free.
Noel Nosirrah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Pictures of Junior Jhokar look better and better, making me want to start writing and sending him love letters, visions of him making me wetter and wetter. Oh, if only I could have been with him to convince him to be nice, saving limbs and lives well worth the price, even if I could become a dumb rag head, keeping innocent people from becoming dead instead, had I only given him some head, in or out of bed, or even pleased him from my knees as Monica did to BJB. I am now a Moslem gal who wants to be Junior Jhokar's exclusive pen pal. To execute and isolate such a young Moslem male body would be simply wasteful hate, because he looks sexy and great. I am eager and willing to give my quim to him, and start a fan club for him, like ya know, and be his 'hos and send him nude photos.
Literature Lover

Oxford, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

That stuck up spoiled stupid white suburbanite American wife did not make her Moslem husband a mellow fellow; all she had to do was keep him phucked and fed inside and outside of bed or give him head instead. Think of the saved lives, if only American women would treat mean Moslem men like sexy slave wives.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waynesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 min Aryan Barbarian 18,828
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 33 min Pops 30,455
Found dog! (Dec '13) 56 min Hero Officer Wilson 7
Andy's Dean's "America Now" cancelled! 7 hr Gun Nut 38
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 13 hr say no to laptops 31,189
Be respectful Tue Mike Brown High C... 2
Dr Commander selvam swamiji sri selvam siddhar ... (Dec '11) Tue Albert Stidham 39
•••
•••
Waynesville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Waynesville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Waynesville People Search