Mayoral election
Social Worker

Dayton, OH

#1 May 8, 2013
Sigh, I see the residents of Dayton haven't learned their lesson yet.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#3 May 8, 2013
Social Worker wrote:
Sigh, I see the residents of Dayton haven't learned their lesson yet.
Oh, they have learned! They voted out the dead weight. The other 2 are clearly a chance to take. Leitzell is a moron!

In fact, he was already talking about finishing his house. Wait, that's why he's considered lazy to begin with. He a took a month off right after he was voted in
Social Worker

Dayton, OH

#4 May 8, 2013
The Fact Checker wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, they have learned! They voted out the dead weight. The other 2 are clearly a chance to take. Leitzell is a moron!
In fact, he was already talking about finishing his house. Wait, that's why he's considered lazy to begin with. He a took a month off right after he was voted in
What the people have yet to learn is simply that Democrats are NOT the solution to Dayton's problems, they are the cause.
Consequently the voters play out the definition of insanity year after year after year.
Smart people left years ago.

Location hidden

#5 May 8, 2013
Social Worker wrote:
<quoted text>
What the people have yet to learn is simply that Democrats are NOT the solution to Dayton's problems, they are the cause.
Consequently the voters play out the definition of insanity year after year after year.
Smart people left years ago.
So, it says you are from Dayton Ohio and still here?

Got it!
Dumbass Dimuhcrat

West Milton, OH

#6 May 8, 2013
Ahhhhmmmmm...uhhhhhhhhhhh...Di muhcrat! I not beah hatin'...or movin' into Dayton.
Social Worker

Dayton, OH

#7 May 8, 2013
The Fact Checker wrote:
<quoted text>
So, it says you are from Dayton Ohio and still here?
Got it!
My IP registers as Dayton even though I live in the suburbs.
The New Cool Warrior

West Milton, OH

#8 May 8, 2013
Who wants the Mayor of Dayton job? There are not enough productive prosperous tax makers and taxpayers [for government] to rob. How do you make a poor dumb drunken drug-addicted disabled drop-out dependent welfare state great?

Location hidden

#9 May 8, 2013
The New Cool Warrior wrote:
Who wants the Mayor of Dayton job? There are not enough productive prosperous tax makers and taxpayers [for government] to rob. How do you make a poor dumb drunken drug-addicted disabled drop-out dependent welfare state great?
More handouts!
The Old Cold Warrior

Brookville, OH

#10 May 8, 2013
This makes the new mayor smile, being the new top fly atop the smelly shit pile?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Waynesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
We await the "7-11" apologies to Trump... 1 hr Fan of Leon The Man 4
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Man people are gu... 20,195
why do white people smell like wet dogs? (Oct '14) 5 hr Dennis Gannon 39
This is your oasis (Jun '08) 5 hr Dennis Gannon 3,174
Brett Sun missing you 1
RichardLeeHensley Sun I h8 rapists 2
Most of us reluctant Republicans... Sat Leon Harrison 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Waynesville Mortgages