Police: Mother of five beaten so badly she has brain damage

Jul 20, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Middletown Journal

During the 20 minutes of testimony given at a preliminary hearing Monday, July 19, in Middletown Municipal Court, Joelene Mayabb was dry-eyed as a detective described the assault that left her 26-year-old granddaughter, Tamra Allen, brain damaged.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Apr 4, 2013
Mary

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2010

I am a friend of Tamras. I have met the so called "boyfriend". If you know Tamra you know that she was so full of life! And she loves those babies! She was going through an extremely hard time in her life. I had seen her with black eyes and busted lips from this "boyfriend". But she would always tell me she was ok. She fell down or something. I knew better! But what can you do when you know this is happening? I fell kind of guilty that I never tried harder or knew who to contact! I wish I could of been there to help her. And everyone pray for Tamra and the babies!

“Aye!!!!!”

Since: Apr 09

Dayton, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2010

This is so sad, man. Ihopethey givehis punk azz life.
michael adkins

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2011

that is horriable, i hope they hang the bastard
Paula

New Carlisle, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Mary wrote:
I am a friend of Tamras. I have met the so called "boyfriend". If you know Tamra you know that she was so full of life! And she loves those babies! She was going through an extremely hard time in her life. I had seen her with black eyes and busted lips from this "boyfriend". But she would always tell me she was ok. She fell down or something. I knew better! But what can you do when you know this is happening? I fell kind of guilty that I never tried harder or knew who to contact! I wish I could of been there to help her. And everyone pray for Tamra and the babies!
Mary - I really hope you get this... If you could please get in contact with me. PLEASE email me @ pwhite@rollins3pl.com or message me on facebook Paula Hoover White. Thanks so much!
Tammy

Fairfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Mary or anybody that knows about this case with Tamra, please get in contact with me @ trdeforre@yahoo.com
Tamra Allen is not the first person that Dwayne Jones has hurt, he has killed before and he hasn't stopped his madness. I'm praying that women will step forth and bring to light what he has done that nobody knows about! He is currently in the Clark County Jail, for stalking my sister. He was that smooth talker manipulator and abused my sister the same way. Please contact me on facebook or email

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Waynesville Discussions

Search the Waynesville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 12 min d pantz 30,172
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 40 min Sharky 18,734
"Can I try it like the Gentle Giant?" 14 hr The Hack Checker 6
Police chief in Ferguson says "Officer didn't k... 15 hr The Hack Checker 13
Kilmead and neocon nut jobs make me change the ... Mon Fan of Leon The Man 5
Dayton teachers take ACT to better prepare stud... Mon Fan of Leon The Man 13
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) Mon setting the right... 31,176
•••
•••
•••
•••

Waynesville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Waynesville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••